[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

confession thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-1394609151.jpg (174KB, 508x908px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1394609151.jpg
174KB, 508x908px
Things you do that would get you btfo if anybody knew

>I like to watch American dad and I love Roger
>I like to buy makeup and hoard it but I'm not a fag or trap
>last year I spent $2000 on IMVU points for my fake imvu girlfriend
>>
I have several animal bones that I collect.
I eat meat raw at times.
>>
I find fat chicks hotter than regular girls
I jerk off to my female friends
I came onto a picture of an ugly bbw
>>
I use opiates to get thru work. Ppl talk shit but jusus christ im the best employee ever when im poppin percs.
>>
>>36201504
I have a pregnancy fetish.
>>
I almost exclusively listen to shitty anime music
>>
>I sleep with my childhood teddy bear
>I like watching tv shows made for toddlers because theyre cute, relaxing and easy to follow, without the bullshit sexual content and forced drama thats in every adult show
>>
>>36201504
>i have trouble going to sleep if im not wearing girly clothes
>I sometimes talk to myself while drawing shitty stick figures and making stories
>i sometimes like to piss myself
>I've unironically watched the bee movie five times in the past two weeks, and i dont know why
>>
>i REALLY want to crossdress, i'm not even gay or anything like that, it's just that i want to fuck myself and crossdressing in front of a mirror is like a private camshow
There are a lot of other things, but that's one of the biggest at the moment
>>
>>36201842
that one is just sad anon.
i knew someone who worked just like that.
everyone hated him behind his back.
the guy was a dick anyway.
>>
>jerk off fantasizing about fucking my female friends, sometimes even while talking to them over voip, push to talk save my life
>Havent seen more than 7 animes to completion but but im such a no life people assume I have seen all of them so I just go with it at this point
>I drink all day with lines of purified amphetamine in between bottles of wine, but dont tell any of my close friends because I know they would worry and try to get me help
>No one calls me by my birth name, I dont like it so I go buy a much more "normie" sounding name
nothing too bad but with what little I do with my life its the worst that I can think of
>>
File: 1487777600605.jpg (71KB, 615x771px) Image search: [Google]
1487777600605.jpg
71KB, 615x771px
>Kill people in video games
>No one else knows they're really dying
>but I know
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.