[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did it guys! I had a successful first date! >she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: d82.jpg (93KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
d82.jpg
93KB, 680x907px
I did it guys! I had a successful first date!

>she's short, blue-eyed, slightly homely looking but still qt
>i'm nervous as fuck, but she was nervous too
>had lunch, then walked around the lake
>sat on the swings and talked
>ended at a le nerdy themed cafe for hot chocolate

Spent about 3 and a half hours together, texted her later and she enthusiastically agreed to again on friday.

I spilled my spaghetti a few times, spazzed a bit and knocked the drink menu off the table, but i literally just beed myself and she didn't mind.

What is your problem, /r9k/? You're too obsessed with 10/10 stacey sluts and unobtainable asians. Go find yourself a sweet little 5 or 6 who might be a 7 on a good day and you can just bee urself all day without fucking up.
>>
how do i approach a female
>>
>>36200989
You swallowed the final red pill: Inceldom is escapable and 10/10 Staceys are actually inferior to the regular woman

Congrats on your date
>>
>>36200989
Pic related is 9 to me would be 10 if she had blue eyes
>>
>>36201119
1.find a hobby other then vidya
2.join some kind of group about said hobby
3.talk to the people in this group often
4.???
5.profit
>>
File: 1473616684246.png (105KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1473616684246.png
105KB, 512x512px
>>36200989
where are you from OP?
you sound like a guy I used to date
>>
>>36200989
I'm happy for you, Anon. Congratulations on having a nice date and I hope you'll be happy forever with her.
>>
How did you even meet gf
>>
>tfw even the average-looking girls I've gone after have rejected me
>>
I need to solve a lot of problems before adding another one in my life.
>>
>>36200989
how old are you OP

orignil
>>
>>36201156
this desu

I'm an adhd borderline autismo who stays at home almost all the time, hides from the sun, drinks soylent for breakfast and dinner, and plays vidya and watches anime. I have a 6/10 gf who I can totally bee myself around, and have been able to since the start.

Congrats on your achievement OP, I hope you're happy with her, or whomever comes next
>>
File: pepe hand hearts.png (15KB, 240x304px) Image search: [Google]
pepe hand hearts.png
15KB, 240x304px
don't have really anything to say but im happy for you anon!!!!
>>
>>36200989
why would you get hot chocolate in the middle of spring?
>>
>>36201788
uh oh I think this story is bullshit! weeooh weeooh
>>
Too bad its going to end with you wishing it to never have started and the woman hatred will glow like never before
>>
>>36201772
I fucking hate this retarded pepe never post it again.
>>
>>36201788

Spring just started, the weather here is sporadic. Yesterday was in the 70's, dropped down to the 40's today.
>>
>>36201846
we love all pepes and apus even the retarted ones
>>
>>36201209
I can be a guy you used to date :^)
>>
>>36200989
I'm proud of you my nigga
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.