[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you gonna do when the special day comes.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: 1491954414917.jpg (40KB, 640x319px) Image search: [Google]
1491954414917.jpg
40KB, 640x319px
What are you gonna do when the special day comes.
>>
>>36198919
masturbate, probably

they were cute
>>
File: Holy Trinity copy.png (585KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Holy Trinity copy.png
585KB, 1280x720px
>>36198919
Watch that episode of Zero Hour for the 9000th time.
>>
>>36199014
this holy trinity is more like the "murderously envious of normalfags trio".
>>
File: Marclepine.jpg (41KB, 529x397px) Image search: [Google]
Marclepine.jpg
41KB, 529x397px
>>36199014
>that pic

abhorrent taste
>>
File: IMG_0927.png (56KB, 961x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0927.png
56KB, 961x367px
I'm definitely going to burn a wooden effigy of a hamster. Not taking any chances.
>>
>>36199116
plan on dying on the 20th?
>>
Who here /hopingtheircampusgetsshotup/ on the 20th?
>>
File: IMG_1501.jpg (117KB, 750x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1501.jpg
117KB, 750x595px
>>36199149
Nope. I can't miss the best manza's birthday on the 22nd.
>>
>>36199304
He's dead baby. And he wouldn't want you to think about him on his birthday, he was incredibly isolated and he liked it that way
>>
>>36199370
>he wouldn't want you to think about him on his birthday
You have no way of knowing what he would want, but it's irrelevant because the celebration is more for me than for him, just like how funerals are not at all about the deceased. I don't care what he would have wanted.

>he was incredibly isolated and liked it that way
You don't know how he truly felt. No matter how much he said that friends were meaningless or isolated himself, it's very possible that he hated the way things were. I think this is actually likely, given that he had a word document on his computer titled "ideal companion." He might not have been satisfied with the relationships throughout his experience, but it's at least clear that he did desire a connection with someone. He also viewed isolation as symptomatic of the disease of civilization. Isolation is not something he idealized.
>>
>>36199490
>Isolation is not something he idealized.

Obviously not, but like any functioning, or somewhat functioning autist, he could live with it. Of course, like most human beings, he still had some basic need for interaction, and he got it online.

He was very much aware of how alienated society was because alienation is a subject that means a lot to your typical aspie.
>>
>>36199699
>Obviously not, but like any functioning, or somewhat functioning autist, he could live with it.

He shot himself and 27 others. In what way is that "living with it"?
>>
I'm going to smoke dude weed
420 blaze it!
>>
>>36199730
For all we know, he might have been deranged from malnutrition. He wasn't exactly forced to tape garbage bags over his windows and only talk to his mom through email either. What he lacked more than anything is direction in life. That's really what an aspie needs to be happy; if you let them rot, they'll go insane like anyone else would. Otherwise they'll call radio stations and tell stories about monkeys
>>
>>36199932
he had direction in life. he wanted to join the military. the problem is that it was unrealistic and by that time he was extremely depressed.

his story about a monkey was more than a story about a monkey.
>>
>>36200027
>his story about a monkey was more than a story about a monkey.

yeah I remember. It was about alienation and how it can bring out the dark side of a docile animal, causing them to lash out. Like a dog in a cage biting the invisible hand that beats it.

I'll give it to you. My first post was not well thought out. Lanza is a pretty tragic case when you care enough to look past appearances.
>>
>>36199932
I'm not sure what you're trying to claim. Are you saying that because he might have been deranged from malnutrition, we can dismiss any effect that isolation may have had on his mental state?

I enjoyed the monkey story.
>>
>>36200235
>Are you saying that because he might have been deranged from malnutrition, we can dismiss any effect that isolation may have had on his mental state?

I guess I was saying I thought the former was more likely than the former, mostly because of his being an Aspie, but every Aspie is different so that had little basis, honestly.

notice that at the beginning of the call he said "Travis was 14, which would make him 20 in human years"
>>
>>36200414
former was more likely than the latter*
>>
>>36200414
i think lanza was more okay with being alone than the average person but he did once write an email to a friend telling them that although he'd been a loner most of his life, he really appreciated this person's friendship and hoped that they could spend time together again in the future.
>>
>>36198919
heil himmler
>>
File: 1487179619001.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1487179619001.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>36199014
Look how intelligent The Supreme appears to be compared to those other idiots slashing with their guns.
>>
>>36201669
if he had more practice holding a gun, maybe he wouldn't have had to resort to running people over.
>>
be glad. i don't have to go to work anymore.
>>
>>36202619
He didn't only resort to running people over, he really liked doing it too:

"After I have killed all of the sorority girls at the Alpha Phi House, I will quickly get into the the SUV before the police arrive, assuming they would arrive within 3 minutes. I will then make my way to Del Playa, splattering as many of my enemies as I can with the SUV, and shooting anyone I don't splatter. I can only imagine how sweet it will be to ram the SUV into all of those groups of popular young people who I've always witnessed walking right in the middle of the road as if they are better than everyone else. When they are writhing in pain, their bodies broken and dying after I splatter them, they will fully realize their crimes."MTW, page 132.
>>
>>36203031
but he didn't kill the sorority girls first.
>>
>>36202619
the only thing he did right was butcher his chink roomates
>>
>>36203133
The fact that he did not kill the sorority girls first, does not mean that he was resorting to something while he drove over people afterwards, as he was going to do that too in the first place.

>>36203154
I do not like that part at all. They were probably slightly disabled and much in the same boat as Elliot. It was sad he killed them too.
>>
>>36203397
> It was sad he killed them too.

It was pretty much the only people he killed, besides a couple average looking people. This is why I prefer >>36199078
>>
File: thumb.jpg (108KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
108KB, 1600x900px
>>36199014
I enjoy the fact that Dylan was considered too unattractive to be put in the pic so they included the actor that played him instead
>>
>>36199014
>Leaving out Omar "Fags in bodybags" Mateen
Gay nightclubs are normie hives.
>>
>>36199014
I could never get into Zero Hour because of the details they got wrong
>>
File: 11lonvavuk.jpg (18KB, 507x500px) Image search: [Google]
11lonvavuk.jpg
18KB, 507x500px
>>36201669
the camera loves him and he knows it
>>
I'm a person filled with love, and all I've ever wanted is to give it to someone who would give some back.

now here I am, wondering what it would be like to shoot someone at point blank range in the face with a JHP
>>
>>36203666
there weren't too many incorrect facts, were there? do you mean the recreations were inaccurate?
>>
>>36204064
yeah. The acting was shitty and I'm pretty autistic when it comes to firearms
>>
File: 1490959357837.png (740KB, 1164x659px) Image search: [Google]
1490959357837.png
740KB, 1164x659px
>>36203729
Yes he does, and that was probably one of the reasons he did not want to point at it with a gun. Then again, he was cautious not to reveal himself either, that is a sign of intelligence. Altho we have to count in, that he made his videos in an era when everyone knows YouTube, and he could've got easily caught if slashing with guns.

>>36203437
The fact that the kill count was low, does not make it any less sad that he killed his roommates. Those things have no connection to one another, at least not to me.
>>
>>36203858
what changed?

>>36204125
i agree that using the wrong weapons was idiotic because it would have been one of the easiest things to recreate and everyone knows exactly what they used. you can forgive the setting being off because it's not like the school was going to let them film there but why not at least try to use the right type of gun at the right time?

the special effects terrible too. the part where they show patti nielson getting shot through the doors is laughable because it's so ridiculous.
>>
>>36204265
It's also because they both fired their shotguns one-handed a lot, except at the part where it actually mattered. when Eric actually did it and he broke his nose that way (the peek-a-boo part)
>>
who was the most aesthetic victim and why is it Corey DePooter?
>>
>>36199078
story on this guy?

super original comment roblox
>>
>>36205004
probable autist from canada who shot up a college that he was rejected from in '89 but only targeted females because feminism ruined his life.
>>
>>36205004
>smart-but-lazy type dude raised by single mom
>tries several college/uni courses, drops out every time
>strong anti-feminist views
>1989; walks into a classroom at the Polytechnique school, tells all the males to leave
>"do you know why I'm here? because you're all a bunch of feminists. I hate feminists"
>proceeds to kill 9 of the women
>kills 5 more women in the school
>used the same rifle as Anders Breivik. Killed his last victim by stabbing her with a hunting knife
>shot himself before cops could get to him
>no male casualties, except for a few wounded
>>
>>36205100
>single mom
just an aside but this was not the /r9k/ stereotype of an irresponsible single mother. the father had a different family that the wife didn't know about until she was pregnant. he was also physically abusive to the wife and kids and when he started being excessively abusive to marc too, she left him and had to raise him on her own. he hated his father and changed his name as soon as he could. marc supposedly resented his mother because they moved around constantly and she had to work so much that he was left in the care of other people for long periods of time but in the end, he bought her a birthday present right before the rampage and a former friend said he loved her.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.