[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw thoroughly dissatisfied with your life and hopeless you'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 4ae.jpg (107KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
107KB, 800x900px
>tfw thoroughly dissatisfied with your life and hopeless you'll ever improve it
>tfw you realize your dreams are hopeless fantasies and you don't have what it takes to achieve a contented existence
>tfw you're just running down the clock until your NEETbucks, youth, and all pretense of a better future inevitably run out and you finally put that shotgun in your fucking mouth
>>
File: tmp_9672-1491585193521582037968.jpg (89KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9672-1491585193521582037968.jpg
89KB, 236x282px
>>36198736
GODDAMNIT NO
>>
>>36198776
I just want a minimum wage job that i can afford a studio apartment with. that is all I care about.
>have vocal cord and diaphragm issues so I can't vocally project consistently well to people, especially when my social anxiety acts up, which it always does when around people, so any jobs that include talking to people (face to face or over the phone) are out (no fast food or call centers for me)
>have herniated disc and arthritis of the back so can't do manual labor
>have foot and leg issues on right side so can't do security job because requires too much walking and it gets super painful after walking half a mile
>have no skillz of any real kind
>don't have car to go to the one pure data entry job over an hour away (by car, by bus it's like 4 because of our horrible public transportation)
Is there anything I can do from home?

If I could get a job that didn't require any of the above I'd survive work and then get comfy af in my apartment watching teen dramas from the past 30 years. instead I live with mummy her husband and his kids. it is so uncomfortable in this house and i can't do anything i want.
>>
File: IMG_1060.jpg (55KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1060.jpg
55KB, 629x505px
>>36198736
>tfw 26 no NEETbux and got fired from my job this week after totaling my dads car

I'm getting real close to eating some buckshot OP
>>
>>36198877
I hate to say it to you OP but unless you're tech savvy there aren't any jobs you can get from home.

You sound like you should qualify for disability though. Try and get some NEETbux. I live with my mom and can't stand this shit either but around here a min wage job isn't enough to move out not even close.
>>
>>36198972
i can't go on NEETbux. that would betray my libertarian/anarchist principles.
I-I-I'll find something. Thank you though.
>>
>>36198972
That wasn't OP.

orototoro
>>
>>36198877
You can fix most of your physical issues you fucker.

I used to have moderate scoliosis so I went to therapy and started swimming and lifting regularly after the therapy was done so I keep my back in shape.
Now I have zero back problems, the best fucking posture in the whole country and a /fit/ body.
If I never had scoliosis I would probably still be a skinnyfat manbaby.
>>
File: 6f5.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6f5.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>36198736
i think i felt something that time
>>
>>36199065
i can't. i went to the physical therapist a few times and the anxiety was more than i could bear. i can never go back.
>>
>>36199146
You don't even have to go anywhere, you can look up all the exercises and stretches online, there's probably a whole set of youtube videos for getting rid of or atleast taking care of every single physical condition you have.
You don't even have to leave your house.

And a few days filled with anxiety is better than a whole life of being a literal cripple my man.
>>
>>36199276
i'll look into it.

original
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.