[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go to a bar for the first time? Keep in mind that I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1466395860612.jpg (96KB, 1024x830px) Image search: [Google]
1466395860612.jpg
96KB, 1024x830px
How do I go to a bar for the first time? Keep in mind that I have no friends to go with and look like a kid. I'm mostly afraid of people looking at me like this.
>>
>Keep in mind that I have no friends to go with and look like a kid
Then you don't. What do you even plan to do there? No one's gonna wanna meet a loner at a bar.
>>
>>36194898
People will only look at you like that if you emit virgimones
>>
>>36194935
I just want to experience the atmosphere. I just turned 21 and I want to experience some things.
>>36194937
I probably do. I don't think I'm hideous but my height and boyface makes me so insecure.
>>
Go to bar... sit at the counter... order a beer, look around, try to avoid being on your phone, finnish your beer, look attentive... you will be approached by lonely drunk people, drink with them. Get drunk, talk to anybody
>>
>>36195238
Do I just sit there and do nothing? I get anxious when I can't do anything, especially when I cant even pretend to look busy on my phone. What if no one wants to talk to me? I'm not interesting at all
>>
first words that came to mind:

hooker kike
>>
>>36195362
Nah man you just sit there and drink.
>>
>>36194999
Go for it. I've never been to a bar alone but i bet it'll be an experience

Checked
>>
>>36194898
People are either there to chill/hookup or just drink so get that anxiety out of your head, no one cares about you.

Just chill and enjoy the atmosphere if you're into it. If you do wanna meet people be outgoing. Drunk people tend to be super cool to outgoing people but if you're giving off the quiet loner vibe no one will approach yiu
>>
>>36194898
Go there, order an alcoholic beverage of your choice, either sit down and drink it. Or if there is a pool table you might be able to get someone to play with you.
>>
>>36195362
>What if no one wants to talk to me?
no one will want to talk to you anyway, it's a bar, you go there with friends
>>
>>36195362

it'll be easier if its a sportsbar... you can just relax and watch whitchever game is on.
>>
>>36194898
>paying to get drunk in a social setting
>>
>>36195362
>Do I just sit there and do nothing?
Well the only other option you have is getting smashed and hoping to get along with other smashed people, but it's not a weekend so it won't work.
>>
Try going to a bar during the day first, if you want. Preferably at a popular restaurant unless you want to talk to talk to retired old men.
>>
>>36194898
Are you looking to have a really bad time, OP?

If so, proceed with your plan.

Us /foreverkids/ are not welcome in these place. We just bring everybody down.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.