[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its the year 2069 >after WW3 every continent suffered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1378566692684.png (186KB, 335x362px) Image search: [Google]
1378566692684.png
186KB, 335x362px
>its the year 2069
>after WW3 every continent suffered
>every standing country is fighting with the massive waves of immigrants
>due to the sudden influx of people every robot gets a female because they need one of the males living in the country to stay
>the robot and his new female cant even talk with each other due to the language barrier
>they have sex and everything and she even get pregnent and they have a child
>the robot has now everything he could every wish for but somehow still feels cant fill the void inside

screencap this
>>
File: rhodesian_wojack.jpg (188KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesian_wojack.jpg
188KB, 680x750px
>>36194893
This sounds great. I dont think i can wish for a better future than this.
>get to fight in a big war
>get a gf
Now, this is based on the assumption that my gf is of the sentient races which is implicit from the fact the war was between the migrants and the civilized world.
>implying i wouldnt learn her language.
>>
>convert to muslim
>get a mediocre but existing waifu
>no more burning of coal and no more of their shit music
>women are modest and nice
Lads I think we made a mistake
>>
File: The absolute madman.jpg (82KB, 433x543px) Image search: [Google]
The absolute madman.jpg
82KB, 433x543px
>>36194893
>Get to mow down shitskins
>Gets a qt gf that is forced to love me and bear my child
Launch the fucking Tsar bomb already
>>
>>36195296
>have to be a paki
>have to see all civilised culture destroyed
>have to be incestuous.
hmmmmm tough choice here....

Im going to go with no.
>>
>having sex with a woman who you can't understand what they're saying

hey that's oddly arousing.
>>
>>36194893
>Get home one day, baby crying in his crib
>Wife doesn't care
>Butler has to take care of him
>Butler gives up and asks me to calm down the baby.
>After doing so Vault Tech shows up and tells me my family and I have been assigned a place in their new vault nearby.
>.....
>A settlement needs my help.
>>
>>36195378
>Fallout 4
Come on dude
>>
>>36195413
That was the main idea I wanted to get across.
You, my friend, are a smart man.
>>
>>36195378
>Vault Tech

You can tell Fallout 4 is the only Fallout game you played and even then you were half asleep through most of it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.