[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he fell for the college meme >he WASTED all those bux

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>he fell for the college meme
>he WASTED all those bux his parents saved up on a liberal arts degree/CC degree instead of being a NEET

Let's laugh at those losers thread
>>
>laugh at the losers
Yet they have friends and a lover and you don't. They also have a supportive family and a house of their own. They have a nice paying job and a succsessful career. Yet you're nothing but a pathetic leech who cries at his own insecurities. I bet you live with your mom aswell, faggot.
>>
>>36190142
>t. Assmad gender studies major

It's okay, we all know you got memed on and are now a pathetic burger wagecuck.

You can't help but to waste your life away here like the loser you are. The poor ass loser lmaaaooo
>>
>>36190258
I actually have a nice job and a nice life. I'm not a pathetic dagenerate with nothing to live for.
>>
>>36190287
>dagenerate

Went to community college I see, I'm sure your 3rd grade teacher would be proud to know how empty your life is that you have to lie on a robot board, lmao
>>
>>36190392
Except I went to a university.
>>
>>36190103
>liberal arts degree
I sincerely hope none of you did this.
>>
>>36190500
Fuck you motherfucker I did and it was an amazing place. What's this "pussy liberal shit" meme because liberal arts campuses are very accepting and friendly. Honestly a good place to go in this hell hole world (fuck humans) so fuck you dumb cunt.
>>
File: brain.jpg (199KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
199KB, 400x300px
>tfw double major in liberal arts and STEM program at the same time
>>
File: 1491935377689.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1491935377689.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>36190103
>be me (who else?)
>studied physics
>financed it by making denbts (over 50k)
>got the fucking degree
>no one wanted to hire me because no experience
>now working in a shitty factory where gelatine is produced
>shit.tiff
>>
File: muh fall semester.png (27KB, 1000x271px) Image search: [Google]
muh fall semester.png
27KB, 1000x271px
>>36190103
Is this a good idea?
>would be coming back from boot camp from National Guard in August 25
>starting Fall semester for Pima Community on August 28(going for an Associates with Computer Programming)
>would work a weekend once a month for National Guard and make $1379
>was thinking of working computers for either the police or the Navy 2 years later
>>
>majored in biology
>in med school
The courses were a complete waste of time though, especially the (((essential studies))) you are forced to take. You basically get robbed of your time, money and sanity for 4 years to weed out the brainlets and fill the pockets of Dr. Goldberg.
>>
>>36190636
I'm double majoring in two STEM majors, what now robot?
>>
File: 1491411601325.jpg (42KB, 958x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491411601325.jpg
42KB, 958x960px
>>36190103
I fell for the meme. Why did every adult I met shill this so hard? I should have went to trade school immediately like I wanted to.

I seriously hate myself for doing this. My friends that didn't go to college mostly ended up in the same place I'm at but without 60k debt and more senority at their workplaces.
>>
>>36190103

>Felt unhappy at uni
>Studied a memetastic political science degree
>Decided to drop it
>Move to a rural area
>Currently learning carpentry

Pretty happy at the moment, but each to their own

To all the unifags, I hope you make it
>>
>>36190103
I WOULD agree with you, except that those bux wouldn't have been given to me UNLESS I went to college, and I would've been kicked out by now if my parents didn't buy so hard into the college meme. I'm draining their bank to get a few more years of easy life, and a slight advantage in the world and workforce once those years go by. So I am actually le superior NEET man.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.