[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's your day, /r9k/? What did you do and what do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1469566110108.jpg (157KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1469566110108.jpg
157KB, 728x546px
How's your day, /r9k/? What did you do and what do you want to do today?
>>
>>36187182
>What did you do
drugs
>and what do you want to do today?
stop taking drugs
>>
>>36187182
>What did you do
Go to work like a dog, come home and excercise. Had a wank.
>What do you want to do today?
Get a bit tipsy with a qt3.14 fembot and spoon
>>
>>36187182
>What did you do
drugs, watched a movie and masturbated
kill myself
>>
>What did you do
Shitpost
>what do you want to do today?
Shitpost some more
>>
I ate some McDonald's breakfast and now I feel like going back to bed because I hate being alive.
>>
File: IMG_0015.jpg (14KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
14KB, 400x343px
>>36187182
>woke up a few hours ago
>played a game of overwatch
>getting ready for boring monotonous wagecuck job

Ive been dreading every weekday since i've gotten a fucking job, I feel like blowing my brains out every time I drive over to work. I miss being NEET.
>>
-work, drugs, pizza
-have a gin&tonic, buy an NBA vidya, kill myself
>>
>>36187304
the beauty of OTC sleep aids
>>
>>36187182
Right now I'm in my room. My sister and her friends have been celebrating her birthday for hours. I'm hungry and tired but can't leave my room until everyone's gone.
>>
File: 28-Black-Drink-im-Glas.jpg (63KB, 658x565px) Image search: [Google]
28-Black-Drink-im-Glas.jpg
63KB, 658x565px
>>36187182
>What did you do
Played Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, called my likely future workplace that I'd like to start asap, masturbated, rejoiced that I was invited for an online-recruitment test for a business-apprenticeship, corresponded with a marketing guy from Google who's going to help me cheating on said online-recruitment test, printed almost 30 application letters out so my parents have evidence in order to get further child support from government
Go outside, biking, reading American Psycho in the local park and maybe buying 24 cans of the best energy drink in existence (pic related) because it is massively reduced in my local store until tomorrow, maybe writing motivational letters, and definitely playing more Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
>>
It was my Birthday and I also went for a job interview.
>>
>>36187681
Happy birthday anon! Did the interview go well?
>>
>>36187702
Thank you! Yeah I think it went well. Practice the questions over and over again.
>>
File: 1491910907819.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1491910907819.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>>36187182
>How's your day, /r9k/?
Quite good
Semester just started and i'm feeling well with my new professors

>What did you do
Talked to my crush for the first time today

End the day with some pizza, shitposting and a good wank

>>36187681
Happy Birthday Anon!
Hope you get the job
>>
File: 1491511122286.png (41KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491511122286.png
41KB, 640x400px
Working on my game's actual structure before continuing progress on my engine.

It's pretty therapeutic, actual gamedeving instead not trying kill yourself because your code looks too similar to the tutorial/book's code.

I'm gonna fap (which will most likely kill my will to do anything) at around 2pm and then watch khan academy videos.
>>
File: file.png (342KB, 728x545px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
342KB, 728x545px
>>36187182
fixed opies pic
>>
>>36188371
>What did you do
Stayed at my grandparents after holiday dinner, read halfway through a(nother) Jo Nesbo's book in one day, continued working on my new cool jazzy composition for bass which is also the first piece I had written that I didnt throw to the trash and actually like it, told my dad and his wife I may have found a job, and texted my once crush but now good friend in my first attempt to meet her somewhere this week.

I wanted to start work out or ride my bicycle for an hour or two and soak some sunlight.

Gosh it sounds like Ive done a lot when I write it.
>>
>>36187282
> What did you do
Turning around in my house smoking cigarettes and listening to music
> What do you want to do ?
Drugs. Any. But I'm out of money.
>>
>>36187182
>walked to the beach with my dad and little brother
>watched the ocean and drank coffee in the sun
>walked home and started writing in Jordan B Peterson's Future authoring program
>sent in a resume for a summer job
>sent in a certification of my ADHD to the Swedish authority of SAT, because i used earplugs while writing the test
>lurked /fit/,listened to some of Peterson's lectures
>continued writing in Peterson's program
>visited /r9k/ to try to cheer some depressed guys up
And now I'm here.
>>
>>36187182
>What did you do
skip school and play vidya all day
finish all my classes in one super test that has 1 question
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.