[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being from a single parent household the ultimate red

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (276KB, 512x470px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
276KB, 512x470px
Is being from a single parent household the ultimate red flag for girls?
>>
>>36182682
That, or one of the following:

>Likes horses
>Claims that she gets along with men more than women
>"I really hate drama!"
>>
>>36182715
>Likes horses
but vast majority of grills likes horses
>>
>>36182735
Not enough that they have to tell you how much they like horses.
>>
File: single mothers.png (121KB, 711x1099px) Image search: [Google]
single mothers.png
121KB, 711x1099px
>>36182682
You fucking think?

What happened to this once glorious board
>do you think god/aliens exist?
>post your age, height, and adress
>/britfeel/
>who /anything/ here (unironically)
>reddit/neo/b/-tier shitpost

Where are the Women Hate Threads to teach you fucking newfags how the world works?
>>
>>36182715
>"I really hate drama!"
Why are these two red flags?
>>
>>36182856
>gets along with men better than women
Means she's a slut, also that other women can't stand her, but men put up with her because she has a hole between her legs.
>I really hate drama
Means she loves drama and is usually the cause of it.
>>
>>36183000
Nice trips.

>Means she loves drama and is usually the cause of it.

So why would a woman say the exact opposite? It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>36183029
women always say the opposite of what they truly want

or maybe they do hate drama but have no self awareness and create it out of there shitty behavior, idk one of the two.
>>
>>36183029
>So why would a woman say the exact opposite? It doesn't make sense.
It's just what they do.
>>
>>36182715
>"I really hate drama!"
everyone who says this is a drama queen
>>
>>36183109
>>36183109
Why though?
I don't understand it, I don't want half the human race to be retarded fuckers who can't give a straight answer.

I'm never going to deny it like some kind of beta cuck but I want to know why.
>>
>>36182853
this board had barely any depressionposting or talking about women when it started
when they removed it and then reinstated it it turned to fucking shit
>>
>>36183138
Why are horse girls crazy? They just are.
>>
>>36183308
I have an intense urge to know why.

If I don't know why I just look at this unpleasant retarded shit, and it's all so absurd. It's like it's not even real, it's like it's some really bad comedy sketch or meme that people are going on about. It feels like too much of a joke to be real man, I don't know why, there's no reason.
>>
>>36183138
I guess they were never taught to communicate their needs well. Women are coddled in our society, so they just "assume" their needs will be taken care of.
>>
>>36182682
Only if the single parent is a mother. Single mothers are almost always damaged and dysfunctional people, and they will pass that damage and dysfunction on to their offspring. Just look at what rampant single motherhood has done to negro communities in the US.
>>
>>36182682
This article is mostly explained by them simply being niggers. Niggers have no family structure and tend to be disgustingly obese. That's all. Control for race and the effect is probably weaker. But it's still a self control issue and still probably exists.
>>
>>36183422

Marriage rates among niggers in the US used to be higher than marriage rates among whites. Things went completely to shit with the introduction of welfare.
>>
>>36183422
if by self-control you mean just plain stupidity then yeah. there may be like a dozen girls who are obese because they are lesbian or it's the western alternative to a burqa but the key factor in the large is idiocy. ain't nobody staying fat because their whore of a single mother is a stronger influence than society or anything like that.
>>
>>36183463
Totally agree. Fuck Lyndon 'I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years' Johnson. And fuck Jewish Communism.
>>
>>36183497
They are correlated, yeah. It's comparatively rare to see an obese smart person. But the root cause is usually poor self control or sometimes just depressive apathy.
>>
How are single mother's even a thing? don't these sluts know to take the pill? Their probably getting pregnant on purpose, if so fuck them, they fucked up and have to live with their mistake.

Sucks ass for the kid though. and the dad who's gonna get screwed with child support...yo know what? fuck him too. He should've wore a condom, or been responsible for the girls birth control. Or maybe he shouldn't of fucked someone he wasn't comfortable having a child with.
>>
I know girls who were raised by a single parent and are better adjusted than some from two parents homes.
>>
>>36183572
Only if it's a father.
This goes for both boys and girls raised in single-parent homes. Trust me.
>>
>>36182715
>Likes horses
Whats a red flag about that? I thought women who like animals tend to be good mothers as well
>>
>>36183559
Two words: justicia gendarussa
You'll thank me later

There's also thunder god vine but the dosing needs to be cautious or it can mess with your immune system
And ultrasound but I tried it and it made my balls hurt a bit
I just use the justicia gendarussa now, with condoms
I would get vasalgel once it's available-- it doesn't make your balls explode like a vasectomy does, since fluids can permeate the material while sperm cannot
>>
>>36182682
Lot of quality asshurt over this article in the fb comments
>>
>>36183308
>>36183328
The grill I lost my virginity to was a horse lover. She was awesome, anal most days, got to finish inside her, shit was tight!
>>
File: Twilight_friends_S1E02.png (782KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_friends_S1E02.png
782KB, 1280x720px
>>36182715
>likes horses is a red flag for women

that's a red flag for men too
>>
>>36182715
>"I really hate drama!"

holy shit truer words have never been spoken.
>>
>>36182682
>Is being from a single parent household the ultimate red flag for girls?
If it's a single mom, then yes

If it's a single dad, then 50/50
>>
>>36182853
what's the difference between biological mothers and natural fathers?
>>
File: 1489326484371.jpg (164KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489326484371.jpg
164KB, 700x600px
>>36182682
Its the red flag for pretty much everybody.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.