[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /laughingstockoftheclass/ here? I tried to be friendly and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 14864881955240.jpg (12KB, 415x406px) Image search: [Google]
14864881955240.jpg
12KB, 415x406px
who /laughingstockoftheclass/ here?

I tried to be friendly and nice to everyone (not beta tier), but nobody liked me
>>
underage school kid likes normie the frog, news at 11
>>
File: 1470158538671.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470158538671.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>36182454
>normie the frog
Fuck off my board, cunt. I hope you go blind.
>>
>>36182454
KEK I was like that back in the day.

Used to be funny but then I just became a meme dying out and later converted to that horny kid that wants to fuck all the girls in the pussy and impregnate all of them and don't take responsability.
>>
>>36182484
it was quite literally voted 'tumblr's favorite meme'. what sort of cognitive dissonance have you employed to believe that redditfrog is anything but the quintessential normalfag meme?
>>
>>36182507
You see, I wasn't even a clown of the class, but everyone loved to make fun of me.
>>
>>36182528
Same, but eh, I think I'm already forgotten by my classmates now.

I seriously hope you did this in elementary school and not now, though.
God knows how many groups were made to laugh at you and pics about you behind your back.
>>
>>36182454
Being nice and friendly literally deoesn't work too well these days. I used to be the polite, well-mannered kid in Primary school, and lots of people respected me, then High School rolled around and literally no one gives a shit about your politeness. All guys will laugh at you because you're not an alpha chad, and all the girls will shudder and giggle because you're not rough enough to them. Some people do appreciate kindness, but they're a minority that mostly consists of less popular people, introverts, and elders.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.