[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I get the feeling that every poster who uses the word

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1454167166029.jpg (63KB, 450x562px) Image search: [Google]
1454167166029.jpg
63KB, 450x562px
Why do I get the feeling that every poster who uses the word 'normie' only started browsing /r9k/ after it was brought back from deletion?
>>
>>36182403
>Not after the popularization of Pepe and the school shootings
>>
>>36182403
Most people on arcanine are new.
>>
>>36182456
It seems as though posters who got here in 2014 or later have displaced everyone else. I wonder what percentage of arcanine can truthfully say they habitually browsed this board pre-deletion.
>>
>>36182477
Probably very few. The community is mostly pretty boring these days, there's less interesting people. It's less active too. I wish it'd get better and go back to how it was.

>tfw you will never get the old internet back
>>
>>36182533
I just miss that people took pride in what they posted. Maybe not all the time, but the board was conducive to thoughtful, sincere & original content.
>>
>>36182403
why don't these faggots say normalfag? I've been on r9k for like 3 years but other boards for like 7/8.
>>
I cant stand the picture op.
Some fat asian slut drew it "i just want a loser loner bf lolx3"
Hes buff , tall, handsome and holds a pot in the most retarded way ever FUCKOOFFFFF
>>
>>36182601
Take off your nostalgia goggles my dude
It was never like that
>>
>>36183068
It definitely was back in 2008-2010
>>
>>36182601
>thoughtful, sincere & original content
Copy/pasta feels stories aren't original
>>
>>36183085
2008, being this new originally2
>>
>>36183085
4chan is general has gone down in quality. most posts are trying to "memes" for screencaps and dumb shit
>>
>>36183133
I suspect you didn't browse /r9k/ back when it was created.
>>
>>36183202
you just proved that youre autistic
>>
I miss the story threads and when people tried to share new content.
I can't remember how long it's been since I last saw even a simple thread where people talked about bad pooping experiences.
>>
>>36182403
>hurr I lurked /r9k/ before it was cool
Dude, that was like 5 years ago.
And before that, /b/ was better than /r9k/, before the whole /soc/ split.
Have you even been using 4cHan just in general, for over a decade? Doesnt matter. Stop being a bitch for no reason.

Also, this board was better without the robot9000 script. Faggot.
>>
Frankly, any originalfaggot here to give his point of vue ???
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.