[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: heart warming memories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

>my favourite memory is getting drunk on my 18th birthday
>by myself wondered around in the city and found a wise street musician
>he told me about life and taught me alot of things about family and love (even tho he thought I was gay)
>I was sitting there for hours that night when a lady came sat down with us
>her name was jackyln
>beautiful 28yo, married red head lady
>she wasn't allowed into the club her friends were going into so she just spent the night sitting outside with us.
>we talked for hours and she made me feel like I wasn't alone for the first time I could remember
>she told me I was a kindred spirit, hugged me and gave me a kiss before she left. she said she was glad she wasn't allowed in the club and said that night was meant to be
>I fell asleep happy that night
>>
>>36182066
I don't have any feelssuicideman.jpg
>>
That's a sweet story, anon, I could share mine but I'm too tired
>>
>>36182066
jokes on you anon i don't have any
>>
File: Feels solitary.png (200KB, 680x637px) Image search: [Google]
Feels solitary.png
200KB, 680x637px
>>36182066
Good story anon. I sometimes remember all the random people I have met and how I wonder where they are in the world. I'm too jaded to think that they could be more than their instincts but I occasionally see the veneer as the whole and let go.

In truth I hate letting go because the rage and hate are what make me strong. As men, any sign of weakness is a sign of your doom. Friends see weakness and exploit and gossip. Women see weakness and are disgusted, wanting to either leave or manipulate you for their own gain. Society and governments see weakness and seek to control you and abuse you. Those nights drunkenly wandering campus or walking back from work feeling somewhat comfy are poison that the lesser parts of me desire. I must constantly remember and re-remember to avoid the poison. Sorry for the rant.

Stay strong bro.
>>
File: 1480361368828.gif (185KB, 195x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480361368828.gif
185KB, 195x200px
>>36182066
>Be me
>19
>3 am with my dealer
>Take mdma
>Smoke a bunch of weed
>find a random guy walking past
>Instantly both of us become friends with him
>Find a girl
>Talk and flirt with her
>Us 4 walk up to the pub
>All have a pint
>We all have a smoke outside and talk about what life means to us
>Guy tells me about how he suffers from anorexia and how his parents recently passed away
>Girl tell me about how she's an alcoholic
>I go on to describe my feels life
>I walk off to go for a piss
>Go to the woods because why the fuck not
>Get lost and find myself back home
>Mfw never saw them again and they were the most open nicest people I've ever met.
>>
>>36182066

My only happy memories are of me playing with logos with my best friend from primary, watching the 2003 animated clone wars with him and playing nfs underground. From 2005 onwards my life was a boring mess, my best friend moved out of London and my family moved back to our home country.

I wish I could go back.
>>
Did she look like that pic
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.