[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here. I'm gonna confess something I hate men.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1491356493859.jpg (17KB, 552x364px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491356493859.jpg
17KB, 552x364px
Femanon here. I'm gonna confess something

I hate men. I fucking hate men. I'm not even going to justify it. They're evil and stupid and lazy and just fucking terrible. I never even talk to most of them irl because I'm sick of their dumbass bullshit. I won't lie, I'm a total misandrist.

But I'm also straight, and I gotta cope with that. Recently I've found myself only getting turned on by men getting absolutely humiliated. I fucking love choking them, which weirded out my ex bf, and slapping them, and insulting them, and suffocating them with my tits and cunt. They deserve it, they're shitty stupid cunts.

How do I find a guy who hates himself enough to love me while I hate him?
>>
>>36180121
Meet a robot irl.
>>
There's plenty of men into femdom

I think that's bullshit though, you want someone strong enough to resist physical shittests.
>>
how about you stay alone forever like you deserve to be
>>
I think your "hatred" is just a front for your insecurities because you're an ugly woman.
>>
You may be damaged goods but there are people who have fetishes for all of those things especially being degraded and sat on
But you should kys you misandrist filth
>>
>>36180121
hoor
>>
>>36180121
>How do I find a guy who hates himself enough to love me while I hate him?

Mental institution.
>>
Tits or gtfo ree
>>
>>36180121
>How do I find a guy who hates himself enough to love me while I hate him?
Any robot will do.
>>
Has to be bait, like half of robots are into femdom.
>>
>>36180121
fuck me thats how
>>
>>36180121
>suffocating them with my tits and cunt
that's fucking hot
>>
Fetlife.com baby
>>
File: MHBgreaser.jpg (163KB, 496x958px) Image search: [Google]
MHBgreaser.jpg
163KB, 496x958px
>>36180121

Whoopsie, looks like someone got turned down at the Sadie Hawkins dance one too many times.
>>
>>36180121

Submissive men suck. You know this. You're the one who needs to get slapped and ridden like the little bitch you are, you cock-hungry slut.

Fuck off. Trust me, you'll be way happier when you're the one who's tied and thrown around as opposed to the other way around.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.