[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shit Chads and Stacies say that trigger you. >"You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: angry-pepe-200x256.png (29KB, 200x256px) Image search: [Google]
angry-pepe-200x256.png
29KB, 200x256px
ITT: Shit Chads and Stacies say that trigger you.

>"You Just gotta be yourself man!"
This is the biggest load of steaming horse shit that can ever come out of a human being's mouth. Whether or not a relationship will form between two people is almost entirely determined by how socially adept the other party perceives you to be and how much tangible resources like money or intangible resources like social status they stand to gain from associating with you. So called confidence literally plays no role whatsoever

>"Leave your comfort zone a little!"
Fun fact: 90% of all normies have never left their comfort zones once in their lives. The comfort zones they were born into just so happened to be the ones that would come to be socially acceptable.

>"How are you doing?"
The overwhelming majority of people who routinely ask this question of others could care less about how the person they are asking is actually feeling. By asking this, they are just trying to get their peers to perceive them as caring so as to increase their own social status.

>"I'm so depressed / lonely"
How about you try being ostracized on a near daily basis for failing to act within a hair's margin of what is considered socially acceptable you virtue signaling fuck? Come back when you're blowing through a bottle of Smirnoff a night and then we can talk.
>>
>height doesn't really matter
>so what that i'm 6'4"
>>
>>36179986
>I don't even know you but I hope you have a good day

the ballz on that patronizing faggot
>>
No matter how much you hate this shit it's always worse when they say the opposite.

>Yeah sorry bro you can only get girls if you're like me
>Naah mang you're hopeless
>Fuck you nobody cares about you
>My life is better than yours and I know it

Imagine if chads were honest. Would you truly like that?
>>
No one ever says things to me. I read a lot of posts like that here though. They are pretty annoying
>>
You should always be true to yourself and to the things you love. Always be yourself. You won't get anywhere by being yourself, but at least you'll be content with who you are, unlike Chads and Stacies. Underneath the surface, they hurt more than we do.
>>
File: l6sA4M51txw51k_500.gif (335KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
l6sA4M51txw51k_500.gif
335KB, 500x286px
>I've been in several relationships and I don't know why you'd want to be in them. Women are nothing but drama. I'd rather just be a shut-in.
Like I'm going to assume people are trolling when they say this shit but some people will say this unironically.
>>
>>36179986
>tfw years ago i actually got the "Just B Urself" from a girl who said she wouldn't be opposed to sleeping with me
>never capitalized on this

Some fucking shit right there. I'm a virgin at this age almost solely because of my autism.
>>
>>36180048
I've played both sides. It isn't any better. When you've been with annoying people all your life, you appreciate some loneliness.
>>
File: 1481062088973.png (162KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481062088973.png
162KB, 543x600px
>>36180025
It would have saved me years of "beeeeing myself" and getting rejected. But nah, Chad kept patting my back, telling me to try again. There is no hope for anyone 5'1, Chad, no hope.
>>
>>36180079
wjat about suicide
>>
File: 1480977553070.jpg (10KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480977553070.jpg
10KB, 250x300px
>>36180086
planning to after I'm done writing my novel. It's the only thing I live for right now anyway. I shouldn't have started it.
>>
>>36179986
>>"You Just gotta be yourself man!"

Why do you go on the internet? Why do you post on /r9k/? I doubt you say this to the chad's and stacies' faces, so I think the internet is where you are yourself. Chads and Stacies are on the money with this one.

>Leave your comfort zone a little

How do you know they've never left their comfort zone? They probably got so comfortable with where they're at by leaving it constantly until very few things became uncomfortable. Chads and Stacies win again.

>How are you doing

I'll admit this one is bullshit. Rarely do people actually want an honest answer, because that would take too long.

>I'm so depressed/lonely

You don't know their inner world, don't judge it.
>>
>>36179986

It's COULDN'T care less - cum-guzzler....
>>
>>36179986
>how are you doing
I say this because I get retarded in social situations and can't think of an interesting way to start a conversation
>>
File: 1478389289034.png (125KB, 426x546px) Image search: [Google]
1478389289034.png
125KB, 426x546px
"Yea man, I totally understand. I only have a few friends too."

By few they almost certainly mean more than a handful.

"There's so much to live for!"

Not if you have nothing.

"Things will get better, everyone has their hard times. It only feels like forever because you're stuck in a mindset!"

Cool beans. I've physical journal entries from when I was 10 detailing my wish for vanishing from existence. I don't want to die but I don't want to live. There's blog posts from me as a teen detailing it. I have a very clear history of NEVER getting "out" of my bad moments.

"There's someone out there for everyone!"

Statistically impossible, but thanks.

"Looks aren't everything!"

Sweet. I'm not ugly, just average. people genuinely find me funny, trustworthy, kind, and reliable. I'm just a cynical bastard and have the bad luck to only fall for people who are taken and I'm not a shithead to even attempt to break a relationship (I've never had confirmation on if a girl I like has ever liked me back, but it sucks seeing a girl you like cheat on her bf and wonder if you could have been the one she cheated with if only you were a shithead - but hey, personality counts!!!)
>>
>I have social anxiety/im so socially awkward xd

no you fucking aren't.
>>
ITT: shit that no one actually says but robots imagine they do.
>>
>>36179986
>>"How are you doing?"
I say this as a greeting or because I want to start a conversation with someone you insecure faggot
>>
>>36180056
>ive been rejected and ive been elected

really activated my almonds
>>
>>36181640
This. Robots are far removed from reality.
>>
>>36180044
I doubt they're really hurting. Chad isn't mentally ill. He's not depressed like we are. His problems are often pale in comparison to a complete social outcast.
>>
>>36181640
>>36182961
>Literally copy and paste stuff people said
>normal idiots think you made it up

Thank you for providing more example of dumb stuff normies say I guess.
>>
File: 00000024.gif (29KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
00000024.gif
29KB, 650x500px
>>36179986

i feel like your reasons for this post aren't really "this is bad advice" but "this advice doesn't help me fix my disadvantages".

when people are giving you advice they're giving it to you because they care about you, most of the time (I'll admit there's occasions where it's socially unacceptable to not, but those are pretty rare from my experience) so you might as well take it positively, even if it doesn't help you.

>"You Just gotta be yourself man!"
anyone who claims this = success is stupid but it definitely is a better life than pretending to be someone you're not. just know that you might not be 100% sure who you actually are.

>"Leave your comfort zone a little!"
literally always good advice. it doesn't matter how unfair the world is, it's still a good idea to leave your comfort zone, everyone great has.

>"How are you doing?"
a possibly kind question often misused by people, doesn't diminish the value of the question anymore than a fanbase ruining a piece of media.

>"I'm so depressed / lonely"
k fair but also you don't know how they really feel. there are "successful" people who commit suicide all the time. your worldview of what happiness is does not necessarily equate to everyone else's.
anyway anon I hope you (and anyone reading this) feel better. regardless of how unhelpful or untrue you felt my post was.
>>
>"Looks don't matter Anon! Personality is what matters!

They only say shit like this since they happen to roll the genetic lottery and not only receive the best looks, but also a fucking stable normie personality too. Not everyone has a fucking perfect Chad chin and a winning smile along with a non-mentally ill personality.
>You're just jealous Anon!
Gee, maybe a little. How could you tell?
>>
>>36179986
>>"How are you doing?"
I-I only ask this to say hello to people, I'm not trying to be nasty
>>
>>36180103
Your novel is going to be shit. Might as well abandon it and move on.
>>
>>36183076
That is literally not true. Stop lying on the internet.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.