[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I supposed to find a girlfriend at a community college ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: yU7UUol.jpg (215KB, 1357x2048px) Image search: [Google]
yU7UUol.jpg
215KB, 1357x2048px
How am I supposed to find a girlfriend at a community college ?
>>
>>36176459
>How am I supposed to find a girlfriend at a community college ?
you don't

you work hard in your classes and transfer to a university

don't fuck up your time at CC anon, those years are vital
>>
>>36176459
Art classes.
>>
>>36176459
You don't. As someone who went to CC, the mentality is to do your shit and go home since there's almost nothing in the way of clubs, etc.
>>
File: 1490711550785.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1490711550785.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
>>36176459
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ASKING US THIS? OF ALL THE BOARDS, WHY ASK IT HERE?
>>
Community college fag here..

Some stacy that sits next to me in class started talking to me last week. We talked for a minute before class and she started talking to me again after class. I dont think i sperged out. I see her tomorrow hopefully I don't do anything awkward around her.
>>
Most girls in CC aren't in their complete slut phase yet, because they still most likely live very close to home. Its only they go away into a new environment, the inner whore comes out. This is all women btw, even the "good ones". They just can't help it its in their nature.

So in a CC type place, you gotta be a top tier chad (what kind of chad would even go to a CC?) or else they're really not looking for guys at school.
>>
>>36176486
>>36176586
As someone who also went to CC, you guys are wrong.

You're just retarding your social skills for 2 years

When you transfer, you going to have the social skills of someone who has basically been isolated for two years. It's going be very hard to make any connections in two years at university.

Lots of community colleges have clubs and lots of student government positions that you dont even have to campaign for. Join those and build your resume at the same time.
>>
>>36176645
Do your best anon, I believe in your ability to believe in yourself!
>>
>>36176780
Just not going to overthink it, I'll just say some shit and see what happens. Didn't really think about it at the time but she basically gave me a green light to talk to her/ask for her number. Why else would she want to talk to me? I also had this red mark on my neck from something that looked like a hicky, caught her looking at it too.
>>
>>36176730
>you guys are wrong
So I guess the 2 years I spent at CC never happened then, huh? Nobody in my classes talked unless they knew each other outside school or slow build up from previous classes (foreign language was a big one because there are so few sections you likely see the same people for 3-4 semesters). Also, there was a lot of older people so the wide age gap made things all the more awkward.
>>
>>36176882
No. You just did those two years the worst way possible.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.