[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 57

File: 25+.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
58KB, 445x293px
>too old to fit in
>people my age too old to make new friends, too suspicious
>young people are fucking annoying
>fuck loud people in general
>>
>>36174310
same im also having a hard time socializing with anyone.

what do you talk about? most men talk about sports and i only watch e-sports ffuckk
>>
Can't sleep and I have to be up early. Might try fapping (again) in a bit I suppose.
>>
>>36174310
>30
>that's it
>literally nothing noteworthy to talk about
>>
>working dead end job
>acquaintances from high school are all successful, a decent amount of started their own families
>i'm just wasting away
>>
>26
>Been feeling dizzy when I stand up
>tfw the 'betes is finally taking it's toll

Hopefully my other unmedicated illnesses kill me soon.
>>
File: IMG_0917.jpg (1MB, 1440x1419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0917.jpg
1MB, 1440x1419px
>>36175055
just start watching sports it's not that hard
i don't know how you could enjoy watching "esports" but not actual sports. nfl is amazing once you get into it
>>
>>36175315
im partially crippled and can't run, used to enjoy playing sports. depressing watching that shit

at least i can play video games
>>
>>36174310
I hate that feel.

Too old to fit in but haven't grown up.
>>
>>36174310
Socializing as an adult is shitty. When I was a kid everyone thought I was shy but really I just didn't relate to people around me. Everyone was either a drug dealer or gang member. I only had a few friends with hobbies I liked and I could Han with them much. As an adult all I really want is money and pussy
>>
File: IMG_0037.jpg (257KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.jpg
257KB, 1280x960px
>27
>been a drug addict since I was 20
>at my moms place just doing Kratom which is a big improvement
>going to the gym now hoping to get really fit, sarms just came in the mail
>problem is im supossed to go to a 2 year rebab to. Learn to be a normie

I'm putting it off because I don't want to waste the rest of my 20's. also the place sounds like hell
>>
File: grandpa.jpg (70KB, 490x371px) Image search: [Google]
grandpa.jpg
70KB, 490x371px
>>36174310

>neet decide i want to turn life around age 26, try to be social etc
>girls i find attractive think im a dinosaur
>available girls at my age are all whale/single mother tier
>no hope for a decent job
>almost 2 years of trying to meet girls from online sources and I only had success with 1 transgender person that was in a open relationship
>dead inside

It literally gets harder as you age. Boy was i fucking dumb thinking i could play video games for 8 + years and just start up life.

any young fags quit vidya and do sports/work out
>>
File: wizzie.png (135KB, 1621x989px) Image search: [Google]
wizzie.png
135KB, 1621x989px
is pic related true? or just a meme? are our brains doomed?
>>
>>36176708

Interesting, but went full emo at the end
>>
File: 1484252650170.jpg (93KB, 588x473px) Image search: [Google]
1484252650170.jpg
93KB, 588x473px
Guys guys listen to this shit. Not only do I get to be miserable for being a 26 year old virgin, I get to work a shit job for shit pay, with shitty co workers just to REALLY make my miserable existence even worse. I also live in a turbo normie state (Florida), so when I do have time off from work and I am out, I get to see happy young good looking couples hanging out at the beach.

I now know why people turn to heroin
>>
how do you become comfortable with the idea of sex? i mean i jack off a lot and in highschool i used to joke around about degenerate sex stuff all the time because i found it funny in a way but when two people actually do things i get uncomfortable feeling. ive sucked my dick before, fingered myself and stuff like that and i remember telling some girls that in highschool because they said somethibg about anal sex and i was like "i wouldnt do that i once put a hairbrush handle in my ass and when i pulled it out it had shit and blood on it"

like if anyone told me things theyve done alone its literally the same as telling me anything else but if someobe says something about actually having sex it somewhat bothers me because even though i think women are pretty and i have a few magazines i would probably never have sex if given the chance

any advice, or is this normal? do you get where im coming from?
>>
>>36177018
No dude thats weird as fuck
>>
>>36177058
>No dude thats weird as fuck
what are you doing here normalfag?
>>
>>36177018
>ive sucked my dick before
>"i wouldnt do that i once put a hairbrush handle in my ass and when i pulled it out it had shit and blood on it"

im sorry son you have some legit form of mental retardation like aspergers or something
>>
>>36176407
Dude, teenage girls fall for middle aged men all the time. You just suck.
>>
>>36176973
Same here, except I did fuck a crazy, desperate land whale once. What are you going to do now?
>>
>>36174310
Anon have you thought about getting a pet? I just spent over 6 hours watching videos on formicariums (ant farms) and they're amazing. And after you take care of your colony for a few years they can have thousands of ants so you'd never be lonely. They're almost all female too.
>>
>>36177106

He's right, that is weird

What advice do you expect? Sex is awesome if you like the girl
>>
>>36177133
>Dude
shut the fuck up. originin
>>
>29 years old
> doing the same thing you've been doing 10 years ago
>everyone has moved on but you stayed behind.

It's depressing as fuck and I think it's too late to fix. When I was younger I would see qt girls flocking to losers like me at 29,30 trying to help them fix their lives.

Where is my young naive gf that will help me out?
>>
>>36177133

No they don't and 26 is far from middle aged, but young girls don't really fuck with older guys like that
>>36177174

no idea man, every day I get closer to killing myself. I got nowhere to go.
>>
>27

>got a studio apartment, 40k/yr job, decent car

>pretty content with life but want to move to a bigger city eventually

>life will probably still feel pointless but I don't want to rot in the same area I grew up in
>>
>>36177185
it doesn't matter if you think it's weird reddit. leave the freaks an autists be. they don't have other places to go, unlike you.
>>
>>36176407

In a way we have more potential than a normie, because we have nothing to lose
>>
bruh 25 is nothing, trust me

I thought the same until I started dating a 30 year old from my old job and the people she hung out with (25-33) act almost exactly like people in their early 20s except with more money
>>
>>36177241
>we
>normie
>we
kill yourself redditnormalfag
>>
>>36174310
I just do what I can.. the needs of the next generation.. that whole cycle of life thing.
>>
>>36177243
>bruh
fuck off islander nigger.
>>
>>36177283
bruh don't do me like that
>>
>>36177233

>unlike you

You have no idea. Just because I had sex five years ago doesn't make me better off
>>
>>36177344
I didn't ask for your failed normalfag life story reddit.
>>
>>36177257

Waaa I'm a bigger loser!
>>
>>36177344
Hey, why don't you fuck of this board leddit fag
>>
>>36177410
I know my place unlike you tourist.
>>
>>36176708
>nothing builds up cortisol like loneliness
>loneliness lowers IQ

Explain. Im usually only anxious when interacting with girls.
>>
>>36177410
>>36177437

>Heavily shitposting

You go to reddit
>>
>>36177437

I've been here for 8 years

You sound underage
>>
>>36176708
This is bulllshit
IQ is purely genetic and nothing can harm it
>>
For years I have had this growing jealousy inside for all of the Normy friends I used to have. They went on to have perfect careers, and girlfriends I could only dream of having. They actually did something with their life.

But this year, things are turning around.
>One died of OD, no one even knew he was a druggie
>One, who married this girl I used to like in Highschool, is going through the nastiest divorce, and she's taking every dime from him.
>Another is going to prison for commiting a violent crime against some roastie he was seeing

I might be a sad, lonely frog monster that lives in a dirty studio apartment, but at I'd rather be in my situation than theirs!
>>
>>36177547
>been here for 8 years
>acts like a faggot still
8 years are you made no progress anon
>>
At this point I'm just hoping to make it to 35 then call it quits. I'd rather die than have to work for 30 years.
>>
>>36177133
not in the real world. they would much rather someone about their same age in whatever social groups they take part in. not some guy 6+ year older guy from the internet. therefore 90% of the girls you find on online dating apps are the bottom of the barrel since they couldnt get the job done irl and bag that high standing male in their circles
>>
>>36177754

I'm gonna be honest I don't know if I can make it past 30, I might need heroin or something. I just want a fucking girlfriend and I can't for the life of me get one. I tried everything man. And work sucks. Coming home to nobody sucks.
>>
I'm 22 but I like to come in here to read about your lives and what it's going to be like when i'm older. Is it too late for me? I have severe social anxiety, no friends, schizophrenic, and cannot make conversation with anyone. But I dream of a life with a decent amount of friends, a gf, and mental stability. As the years go by that dream seems unreachable.
>>
>>36175055
>>36175315
>watching sports
i never understood this meme. bunch of dudes chasing balls. It's quite literally the most boring thing on tv. I rather watch some bullshit documentary then desperately try to stay awake during a sports game
>>
>>36174310
>too suspicious
It comes with age, dont be surprised.
>>
>>36177919
It's meant to cater to the less intelligent. The rules of sports are very simple
>>
>>36177918
>friends
A meme. Friends are people who socialize together for the purpose of helping eachother find job connections and mates. Everyone realizes this as they get older and nobody really has friends past their mid to late 20s or so. Maybe acquaintances that you attend some yearly event with or shoot the shit for 30 mins once a month that's about it.

>gf
Definitely doable if you put in work and lower your standards. And actually go out and approach women, and learn to cope with getting rejected 9/10 times.

>mental stability
Definitely doable if you focus on getting proper nutrition. Also as you get older time will pass faster and you will start to notice that everything is ephemeral and nothing really matters. Aging, particularly aging alone brings a sense of calm and a totally different perspective, this is what people jokingly refer to as wizard powers.
>>
Anyone try LSD? I'm thinking about it, is it addictive?
>>
>>36178172
No, but make sure to space it out, as with any psychedelic
>>
>>36177547
you're not fooling anyone kid
>>
>applied to fastfoodgig
>HR woman asks "what makes you panda material"
>fumble like a bitch
>didn't get the panda express job
>>
>>36178172
yeah it's fantasitc, it's not addictive but i've found you need to leave a few months between trips if you want to get anything out of it.
>>
>>36176280
Hi Spenny. You still friends with Kenny? You should cut your hair.
>>
>>36178172
>lsd
normie-tire overhyped snake oil, don't bother
>>
>>36178273
you're stealing someone else's story or you've posted this too many times before.
>>
File: 1358321861003.gif (919KB, 367x490px) Image search: [Google]
1358321861003.gif
919KB, 367x490px
>>36178319
>normie-tire overhyped snake oil, don't bother
>normalfag who couldn't get his hands on quality.
>>
>>36178172
If you're on r9k you'll probably have abad trip because your life is probably shit.But you won't be able to escape the introspection so it will probably be a plus if you don't have a family history of schizophrenia
>>
I'm 26 in May, a university dropout who hasn't had a job in five years. I play video games and browse the internet all day on my gaming pc.

I just found out that around a third of my family's electric bill is me using my computer whenever I'm not sleeping. I don't really contribute to my household and I feel really shitty about it.
>>
>>36178319
You're joking, this is a joke. Ignore this post.
>>
File: 1475421675839.png (219KB, 1199x444px) Image search: [Google]
1475421675839.png
219KB, 1199x444px
>>36174310
>>36176708
just going to leave this here. How true is it oldbots?
this is an original post
>>
>>36178562
The difference for me at 27-29, is they OWE me. Fuck them, fucking worthless, so its cool.
>>
>>36178562
Guess I should start drinking and get some prescription drugs next year.
>>
At this point I've been a loner for so long that I wonder why do I need other people in my life to be happy? Why do I even want a girlfriend? Maybe I'm better off this way. I used to have friends when I was a kid but the older I get the more difficult it is to make a connection with anybody
>>
>>36178317

Most guys have short hair, it sets me apart.

Plus it's the only thing that gets me complements. It makes me look like our dear leader
>>
Taking care of my NEET sister for the 3 last years has shown me what an asshole i was when i was neeting it out for 6 years. Can't even kill myself because need to take care of her stupid ass, at least it made me somewhat functional.
>>
Does anyone have a problem of being singled out of crowds by bullies and get picked on? I'm minding my own business and people just fuck with me.
>>
>>36178823
They wont step to you though, what are you worried about? Faggots always flap their gums, from a safe distance.. they are usually total cowards when it comes down to it.
>>
>>36178786
Wtf is she ugly or something?

Most neet women find someone to latch on to asap
>>
File: 1396230199626.gif (500KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1396230199626.gif
500KB, 500x381px
I turn 25 in 8 days
>>
>>36178562
Oh fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>36178823
this is 25+ general, who bullies you at that age?
>>36178876
She is a complete normalfaggot roastie, i have a good paying job so i can take care of both of us, also i can't really harass her about being a NEET because i was one for 6 years so i would be an hypocrite. But i wish every day that she would get some chad who takes her in, she is average looking, getting a bit chubby tough.
>>
>Friend had a baby
>Seems happy, always posting pictures of him, his wife, and son enjoying and experiencing life
>I'm a 26 year old virgin who works some shitty cubicle job, comes home, and posts on 4chan

Where did everything go so wrong?
>>
>>36178428
>If you're on r9k you'll probably have abad trip
that's not true, just take it on a nice day and go outside.
>>
>>36178952
Man I still get people yelling at me in cars whenever I walk around the area. Calling me a faggot or some shit.
>>
>>36178913
then get the fuck out of this thread you fucking faggot
>>
>>36179022
Nah. These threads are literally the only reason I click on r9k.
>>
>>36179008
you must telegraph your weakness
>>
>>36179053
why don't you youngfags ever just lurk? why do you feel the need to shit in every thread you see? even the ones that specify an age you haven't reached yet? is there just something about being born in the 90's that means you must act like human garbage?
>>
>>36179003
That means nothing when your life is a failure
>>
>>36179008
Not surprised, people are losers, they have everything, and still feel the need to talk shit. Its kind of sad. The only reason im mean, is because im poor as shit. I know kids (faggots) that have everythingm their mouths run a mile a minute. My guess, they have never, in their lives, been challenged, or put in a situation where you had something to lose, im not surprised. Their STILL losers even after not losing anything. Id kill myself.
>>
>>36178562
Not entirely true. Never went into drugs, and most of my high school friends got their degrees around 24~26 if they have it. Though around that time one or two married.
>>
>>36179095
What makes you think that my perspective on things will suddenly change after 8 days?
>>
I really, really hate reality. Only a couple of my coworkers play video games, and if we're talking about them, everyone else just looks in disgust, especially the wait staff. And, today, someone started talking about the news, and, what a surprise, the wait staff, including one whore who commented that people who play video games are just trying to escape reality, agreed that current events are irrelevant because they would rather live in a bubble. All most people want to talk about is movies and pop culture. Christ.

On the plus side, I bought a handle of cheap bourbon and have two fifths of some expensive bourbon to chase this beer that I used to wash down some leftovers. Not that I'll drink it all tonight, even if I want to.
>>
File: 1460353073231.png (116KB, 270x268px) Image search: [Google]
1460353073231.png
116KB, 270x268px
>26
>have a job i work 1 day at
>everyone thinks im an asshole there and dont talk to me
>literally the only time i leave the house

haha lol

i'd look for an actual job but only crushing disappointment awaits
>>
>>36179105
my life has been just one failure after another anon but if you manage to get your hands on some quality lsd and go out in to nature or even your own backyard as long as there's at least a tree and some grass, you'll feel connected no nature in a way you never have before. you'll feel a part of something. your problems won't magically evaporate but you'll get a new perspective on things.
>>
>>36179186
I don't but you should try to respect the premise of a thread. there are many others you could post your issues or stories in. you've implied you've been posting in these threads for a while which is bad form anon.
>>
File: stop eating.png (485KB, 489x495px) Image search: [Google]
stop eating.png
485KB, 489x495px
>fishing at the pier by myself
>some guy smoking pot in his truck says "hey throw that seagull some bread, it's crapping on my car'
>throw it a bait and it fly away
>he starts car up
>"hey, maybe you'll make a freind, it's better than fishing alone on a Saturday"
>>
>>36176925
>emo
>2017

when is the last time you've been outside?
>>
>31
>taking a community college class to try an get a real career
>the old chad instructor and young chad student are talking about the student's career advancement
>hearing this conversation for 40+ mins kills my soul
>cry driving home
>cry alone in bedroom
>cry-eat two frozen burritos

i don't want to wake up in the morning which hasn't happened in a while.
>>
>>36179324
i should get in to fishing, but it looks like an expensive hobby, at least the starting investment.
>>
>>36179415
you could get everything you need to fish off a pier for under $100
>>
>>36179480
Not in commie Europe, with the permits and shit it would be a bare 2k euros investment here.
>>
>>36176280
>also 27
>also been a drug addict since I dropped out of school at 20, down to just weed now which is a big improvement
>also been going to the gym consistently, been about 3 months
>my mom is trying to send me to some nuage "not-rehab" year long program
I've brushed her off when it comes up but I'm curious, if you don't mind, elaborate on your normie rehab?
>>
>>36179298
Anytime I posted on this thread I have clearly stated my age out of respect and not spite, to signal that I was not currently of age, so that you could take that perspective out of the equation of whatever the discussion. Which I probably only posted once months ago.

Or would you rather me not say my age if I were to post here?

And where do I post my issues? I never see any threads about dealing or how others felt being in special education throughout the school years, and being made fun of for it. And if I made a thread, it would get 404 in a matter of seconds.

I guess I have no place here, or anywhere then.
>>
>22
>5'5
>KHV
>Only saving grace is I have some grafix art skills

I'd end it but WWIII is going to end my life soon anyways ;<)
>>
>>36179536
just ignore him, he does not understand he is shiting up the tread by making a big number about 8 days, most of us just ignore the under 25 posters here, so should he, but i guess he needs some kind of validation by having pointless arguments with them.
>>
>>36174310
>32
>No friends or social life
>Shit job
>University dropout from meme degree
>Alcoholic
>Haven't had a girlfriend, a date or sex with someone who I wasn't paying for 7 years

I guess in my favor is that I live alone independently, have less than $5000 debt, an excellent credit rating and own my car outright.

I'm just a sad, lonely failed normie. I'd love to get optimistic and passionate about life and things again but I just go through the motions looking forward to the weekend and then spend all weekend getting drunk, watching football and sitcoms alone and shitposting on 4chan.

It's a waste of life but I guess it could be worse, I could be disabled or disfigured or something but even still I rarely enjoy life anymore.
>>
>>36179536
I'd rather you just didn't post in them at all if you're not old enough but i'm sure you'll be posting in the 30+ threads in a couple of weeks.
>>
File: PUAGUIDE.jpg (481KB, 1279x1348px) Image search: [Google]
PUAGUIDE.jpg
481KB, 1279x1348px
>37
>virgin
>work shitty call center job
>no friends
>alcoholic
>pic related is similar to my dating experience
>don't go out in public because people are put off by how ugly/weird I am
>>
>>36179602
>22
>grafix art skills
you deserve death
>>
>>36179602
can't even read. sad!
>>
>>36178786
Ill take her off your hands.
Shes can do all sorts of sex stuff and get a job.
>>
>>36179708
Maybe I would just to spite you.
>>
>>36179713
Pics or it didn't happen. Being that ugly is exceptionally rare, and i want proof before i give you any pity
>>
>>36179713
Fucking hell. That image is so depressing. Thank Christ I'm not ugly but how can a person like that be turned into a villain by people and the campus? Where was their pity? Surely if he gained that much notoriety people would just feel sorry for him and treat him like a mild irritant at worst. Where was their compassion?
>>
>>36179794
she gets chad dick and has some beta orbiters, why would she want you?
>>
>>36179834
I wouldn't be surprised anon, like I said before, 90's born human garbage.
>>
>>36178786
This is similar to me in a way that I was a NEET and my mother squandering all her divorce money, being broke, unemployed and totally regressing forced me to have to essentially take care of her. Went from NEET to completely and totally independent and self sufficient in a couple years.
>>
>>36179983
yeah, i have still no idea how did i pull it off and how i am still able to keep doing it. I can barley be functional in a social environment, but somehow i got this job and seems like everybody at least at my job like me and put up with my autism. But it's grim knowing that this is what my life is going to be. But hey at least i got food and a roof over my head.
>>
>>36174310
>turned 26 today
>no presents
>total of 4 'happy birthdays'
>no cake
>no special dinner
>feel like total shit all day

Am I just not supposed to get good birthday's after a certain point? It's my fucking birthday, why can't I have something good happen, for once? One day out of 365, why is that so much to ask?
>>
>>36180115
Well, happy birthday anon, i just turned 29 last month and got 0 happy birthdays. I mean it's kind of expected because i have pushed everybody out of my life, but still makes you sad.
Get yourself something nice for your birthday anon.
>>
>>36177918
>Is it too late for me?
I'd say so. 22 was about the time I realized things are not going to go uphill ever again, and that everything's just downhill from here. You aren't going to radically change into a turbo normie if you managed to spend 18-22 as a complete loner. 27 now, hate my life more and more with each passing day.
>>
>>36180181
I don't have any money, I'm a neet.

I was kinda hoping my dad would give me some money, he has on past birthdays, but I guess he decided to ignore me today.
>>
>>36180115
no one cared about my 18th or 21st. I spent my 29th, 30th, 31st and 32nd alone, not one happy birthday.
>>
>>36180257
Well, at least I'm not the only one.

I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>36174310
OP
>too socially inept to fit in
>you're too suspicious and insecure, and project your shortcomings onto your contemporaries
>you hate young people because you see all the fun they have while you hate life everyday
>you're sensitive to noise
>>
File: 1459661472629.jpg (455KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1459661472629.jpg
455KB, 1680x1050px
>>36180329
thanks anon. people like us just need to look out for ourselves and find what little happiness we can.
>>
>>36179887
>how can a person like that be turned into a villain by people and the campus?
It's the power of one's looks. I'm sure I would have had a similar experience to him had I been foolish enough to undertake half the things he did. Good thing I realized from a young age that with my fucked looks, the game was rigged from the start and there was no use in even trying.
>>
>>36179361
>the old chad instructor and young chad student are talking about the student's career advancement

What did they talk about that was so troubling anon?
>>
File: Feels bad Canada.png (18KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
Feels bad Canada.png
18KB, 365x363px
>25
>No gf
>Friends all live far away
>No hobbies
>Live alone
>Only leave my place to go to the gym, work, and the grocery store
>Chronic health problems
>Have 211K saved up but it brings me no happiness and I don't have anything I enjoy I can spend money on

Gonna go ham and put everything I have into my job/helping people so I can get some meaning out of my life.
>>
>>36180423
mostly just how the student has this bright future and that he can go into a masters program he wants to because he doesn't have to support himself i'm assuming. that is the opposite of my life experience and it depressed me. I just started going over all the terrible advice i was given by my uninformed poor family that i followed and how it more or less ruined me along with many other factors.
>>
>>36180521
>helping people
don't put your money in to that anon.
>>
>>36180395
The game isn't rigged. There isn't even a game, you're just mentally ill or a shitty person. Probably both.
>>
>>36180588
young women don't want to be around hideous men anon, it wouldn't matter if those anons were great people
>>
>>36180588
>The game isn't rigged
Yeah it is. Don't be delusional.
>>
>>36180575
Why not? I don't enjoy it, at the very least I can make other people happy.
>>
>>36180619
Well, i come from eastern europe and i see qts with ugly men all the time here. The manlet and ugly meme does not fly here, if you have confidence and a stable job you can get a qt gf because there is more women then men here.
>>
>>36180561
>community college
>chad instructor

When I was in university, an adjunct professor (most professors in community college seem to be adjuncts with no guaranteed work and new contracts every semester) from the nearby community college lived next to me. Guy was one of the most miserable and poor fucks I've known.
>>
>>36180658
>eastern europe
That explains that, then. I come from a place where you can drink the tap water and the floors in my apartment aren't concrete.
>>
>>36180521
>helping people

Why the FUCK would you do that? Life has kicked your ass so why reward it. Take that money and spend it on something that will piss a lot of people off.
>>
>>36180627
people will just use you, you might as well buy a house if you don't have one already or buy another one and rent it out for more money. you worked for that money and you should benefit from it, even if that only means you get to retire 20 years early it's something. A time will come when you'll be happy you've got plenty of money to spare.
>>
>>36174310

Interesting

>26
>meeting a lot of mid twenties people in college and in my field
>friends with grad students and undergrad
>meeting local musicians and artists all around my age and doing work for them
>befriending people ages 21 - 33
>none of it is weird or unenthused

Maybe you're just making bad choices.
>>
>>36180660
this guy is teaching in a pretty niche field so probably not an adjunct. he definitely phones it in sometimes but he seems far from miserable. you can tell he loves having a class to ramble on to.
>>
>>36180698
I'm not a malicious person. Can't be that mean.

>>36180709
That's fair. Maybe i'll get a house in the forest and become a monk to try and find peace.
>>
>>36180677
What do you mean? I get my water from my own well and i have a comfy house. Not all of Eastern europe is commie blocks.
>>
Holy shit you people are nuts.

I am in my mid twenties. I fuck around with 19 year olds. I'm in a cool city doing shit I love. I have two cats. I travel. I have some friends. I have a couple hobbies.

I really think your problem is your perception. Why is 4chan so negative? It's like "fag this" topkek that"

Why not just live positively and actually choose to be happy? You sound like you're complaining about the same made up mystical shit you all probably complained about in high school. What are you all going to do? Complain through each decade of your life like it is some new thing nobody else has ever experienced?

That is so pathetic.

And yes, this is coming from someone who was one of those "21 yo virgin" people.
>>
>>36180799
I guess the point I'm trying to make is what flies in Eastern Europe doesn't really matter because the vast majority of posters here are from the USA, Canada, Australia and Britain. And in those countries, one's appearance rules supreme. Try being an ugly manlet in any of those countries, girls won't even give you the time of day.
>>
wizard here,
I have decided to skip the whole gf thing and just get a wife, she doesn't feel anything for me yet, but I'm sure with time I can get her to love me, I feel like I need the safety net of marriage to be able get past all my insecurities and anxieties and finally allow my self to be with a woman.

I don't know how you did the whole gf/bf thing, I don't know how you went about choosing your partner, I can't even comprehend how you went about having sex.
that shit is just so alien to me at this point.
I really did miss out in my teens and 20s I guess.
>>
>>36180882
so what country are you getting her from?
or are we talking kidnapping?
>>
>>36180822
Why do you have cats if you're never home and traveling?
>>
>>36180927
she is mexican kek
>>
>>36181030
i guess you dont support trumps america. for shame.
>>
>>36181055
meh, I'm not a racist.
>>
>>36181081
its not cause of their race its cause of their jerb takeing.
>>
>>36181081
>le Blumphffe is racis' XD
>>
>>36181109
oh fuck how will you ever now pursue a career as a lawnmower or dishwasher?

such villains. sad!
>>
>>36176708
i honestly used to fall for this shit and 'muh >time is running out' would freak me the fuck out

now i'm 22, virgin, alone, and i couldn't be happier. my brain works pretty much as well as it ever has. a lot of this is just spoopy bullshit backed by outdated or faulty science
>>
>>36180725
What field?

And some people just get off on having an audience. I guess they're pretty easy to please.
>>
>>36181198
>i am 22
My brain started to turn shit after i got 28, so don't take youth for granted, the limitations of the body and mind will hit you like a brick wall after 30, if you don't have some god tier genetics.
And being in isolation will fuck you up.
>>
>>36176708
I used to think it was, but my brain fog has recovered significantly and it used to be really bad for many years.
I was worried that I had permanently damaged my brain.
>>
>>36181241
thanks for the heads up i guess. i doubt i'll stay like this forever. i'm pretty sociable anyway, i just don't mind being alone. 4chan probably has something to do with it though
>>
>>36180822

Who gives a fuck? Go fuck yourself, loser. Nobody wants you here.
>>
>drumphkins are this easy to trigger
>>
>>36181167
those jobs are for the teenagers. get em started early in thar wage slave life ya know
>>
>>36181353
I have a robot that mows my lawn, best investment ever made, if only the blades would stay sharp for longer.
>>
>>36181377
who cares? is that why youre getting a maixan wife? so she can be your backup lawn mower?
>>
25 seems like the exact cutoff to avoid awkward looks at college. Anyone older stands out, and it fucking blows
>>
>>36181377
>I have a robot that mows my lawn
link?
>>
>>36181412
>tfw had a 29 yr old house mate when i transfered to college at 21
it was really weird. just don't live on campus and you should be ok.
>>
>>36181457
Jesus. Were you able to relate at all? If I had a much younger roommate, I would feel obligated to handle all of the important things like dropping off rent
>>
>>36181497
Meh. Im 29 and still feel like 15 mentally most of the time.
>>
File: is there a word.jpg (53KB, 328x433px) Image search: [Google]
is there a word.jpg
53KB, 328x433px
>>36174310
>34 years old
>people don't say you will make it anymore
>>
>>36181497
I wasn't, he was really immature and sightly crazy. he was a massive pothead and literally smoked erryday. it was terrible. he got everyone in the apartment in trouble because he had gotten a bunch of underage people drunk at a party he had while the rest of us were out.
>>
>25
>body of a 40yo, sex drive of a 50yo, and mentality of a 16yo
>>
>>36181608
>body of a 40yo
pic pls
>>
File: 1491637532458.png (851KB, 1273x712px) Image search: [Google]
1491637532458.png
851KB, 1273x712px
>>36181627
Please keep this between us
>>
File: 1489050806823.gif (970KB, 492x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489050806823.gif
970KB, 492x640px
>>36174310
y-you always have us... anon kun
>>
>>36174310
Humans are annoying in general
>>
>>36181672
sir, i would like a legitimate photo of your old man body immediately please.
>>
How many of you lie about your penis size?
>>
Too old to find an inexperienced partner to have that first awkward sexual experience.

Fuck I'm gonna be 27 soon there's no hope for me, I'm Neet already for 8 years too nobody will hire me at this point.
>>
File: 14374169198739.png (29KB, 173x168px) Image search: [Google]
14374169198739.png
29KB, 173x168px
>>36174310
>26 years old
>Go to university
>Lots of people my age
>Make friends with another loser like me
>It's much more genuine than any friendship I'd have formed when I was 20
It really is getting better. This is the age I'm supposed to be in. Childhood and early adulthood were just phases I had to go through to get here.
>>
>26
>can talk about ANYTHING with guys I have met 5 minutes ago
>they open up and have a meaningful conversation about life, ideologies, what is important to them and so on
>talk with women
>if I don't move the conversation it won't move at all
>they think I'm going to entertain them like a clown
>when they talk it's always about THEM

Fags got it easy I swear.
>>
File: 1477913932988.png (28KB, 957x751px) Image search: [Google]
1477913932988.png
28KB, 957x751px
>>36181828
A suggestion, my friend; talk to the girl like she is a faggot
>>
I'm 27. even 25 yr olds get ageist on me because i remind them they're going to be 30 soon
>>
File: mzW9z[1].gif (337KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
mzW9z[1].gif
337KB, 500x345px
>>36181848

Do you know how mind numbing when I hear from literally every guy that:

>Anon is really intelligent
>yeah I like the guy
>he's creative

Then you sit down 1 on 1 with a women and feel like it's YOU who is boring just because you can't swoop down to their level.
>>
File: giphy (11).gif (2MB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (11).gif
2MB, 400x242px
>tfw 30 year old guy tells you how much time you have left because you are only 20-22
>I'm 27

It's like a blessing.
>>
>28
>feeling weird lately
>have weird lapses in continuitiy where large portions of the day seem like they were a blur or someone else lived them
>limbs constantly falling asleep when I sleep
>pins and needles feeling so strong it constantly wakes me up
>brain feels weird sometimes like a growing swirling vortex is at the top of my head
>yesterday was laying in bed when I suddenly started getting extremely vivid mental images, the strange feeling in my head grew and grew, and then I had like a mini convulsion where my legs twitched uncontrollably a few times then it went away

Anyone know what exactly I'm dying of?
>>
>>36182122
Might be a spinal issue. Do you have insurance or a bit of expendable money?
>>
>>36182147

Not at all lel
>>
>>36182122
Are you eating well? Sounds like a vitamin and fluid
problem .
>>
>too old to fit in
friends are made the same way you make them in kindergarden
friends are made the same way you make them in kindergarden
>young people are fucking annoying
they always were, stop nitpicking people from the top of the bell curve
>fuck loud people in general
#notallpeople

got any more excuses?
>>
>>36182174
Oh, well in the meantime elevate your shoulders and head while you sleep
>>
>>36182122
>arge portions of the day seem like they were a blur or someone else lived them
depersonalization.
>limbs constantly falling asleep when I sleep
high blood pressure
>brain feels weird sometimes like a growing swirling vortex is at the top of my head
need to get your chakras aligned. it worked for Xena or was that gabby?{/spoiler]
a mini convulsion where my legs twitched uncontrollably a few times then it went away
>restless leg syndrome.
>>
>>36174310
Are you +60?
I've made friends with people from 20-50
>>
>>36182203
this is why you dont listen to 4chan advice
>>
>>36179713
Jesus, that makes me feel better about my rejection.
>>
>give up on life
>ready to die
>try one more time
>think i can do it and that i want it
>realize that even if i got what i'm working for, nothing would change
>there would still be no joy
>i would still feel anxiety about having to do normal things in life like getting married, having children, having to talk to friends about life, calling people on phones

I am in a weird niche, stuck. It's not even edgy and pretentious nihilism. The feeling of being aware that it doesn't matter, nothing changes and it just is and having to spectate and deal with it is giving me this clenching feeling in my brain.

>it doesn't matter if it happens
>it doesn't matter if it doesn't
>i don't even want to mind it in either case
>i still have to, because the mere fact that i'm thinking about it means i mind at least one
>>
>>36179713
Poor fucker should print this shit out on stickers and glue them to the doors of the clubs that threw him out during friday mornings.
>>
>>36177018
>ive sucked my dick before
>>
File: 1485787655752.jpg (166KB, 746x945px) Image search: [Google]
1485787655752.jpg
166KB, 746x945px
>>36174310
>27
>no IRL friends left, they turned to drugs and drama shit
>online friends play the same game as me but rarely actually with me
>tfw no qt to idle with in-game
>want to go back to school badly, but can't afford to
>probably asexual, can't seem to be interested in anyone

I have no idea what I'm doing. I dont want a relationship or anything like that, I just want awesome friends. But grills are hard to approach since they tend not to trust each other and the only way I keep guy friends is by lying on the internet and saying I'm a guy too which works fine up until they talk about someday meeting up and getting a drink together. Well shit. That would change and ruin everything. I mostly give up.

Interaction is hard, I just want to work from home and exist silently.
>>
File: suicide bingo.png (44KB, 837x611px) Image search: [Google]
suicide bingo.png
44KB, 837x611px
how many of you guys are suicidal?
>>
File: 1491904761126.png (82KB, 837x611px) Image search: [Google]
1491904761126.png
82KB, 837x611px
>>36183174
I'm just downsizing my life, it's the only thing that makes me feel better. I think I'll end up with all my belongings in one bag.
>>
>lost most friends due to them being absolutely irresponsible
>about to lose gf
>video games are not fun anymore
>got other hobbies but they are more of a "once a week" kind of deals
>spend my days playing retro single player games
>realize its not that suprising that finding a decent gf is hard when one cant even find decent friends
>>
>>36183089
What online games do you play, anon?
>>36183220
At least you didn't get bingo. Thanks for playing. I spent 10 minutes making it, haha.
>>36183228
>video games are not fun anymore
I've felt this way a lot lately. I used to love MMORPGs but lately I can't enjoy them like I used to. In a few months I'll be 27.
>>
File: oh baby a triple.png (64KB, 837x611px) Image search: [Google]
oh baby a triple.png
64KB, 837x611px
>>36183174
I've never won an actual bingo game before. This is all so exciting. What do I win?
>>
>>36177919
>>36178097
You're too stupid to understand the appeal of sports, which means you are also too stupid to be self aware enough to realize that you only don't understand it because of your own stupidity, so you think it's sports that is stupid, and not you.
>>
>>36183384
Good goyim, stay in your chair watching the men chase balls on television. Don't forget to buy an 80 dollar jersey with another man's name on it, otherwise how will these rich sports stars know you support them?
>>
>>36174310
>25
>decided to go back to uni after dropping out
>everyone around me is 18 - 19
>they all seem so much more immature than I remember being
>no friends
>went on a night out after exams once, it was awful
>watching my friends advance in their careers - marriage, house etc
>live in a rented flat paid for by my parents
>they still have so much hope for me
>i am an alcoholic loner now
I wouldn't feel so bad if my parents weren't so nice and ambitious for me. It is half 11 on a tuesday morning and I am sitting in my underwear drinking a beer posting here. Fucking hell where did it go so wrong
>>
File: 1491904761127.png (52KB, 837x611px) Image search: [Google]
1491904761127.png
52KB, 837x611px
>>36183252
Some shitty F2P MMO
I played Dragon nest and Tera for a few years too if that helps anything. I still love MMOs but most people I know are finally moving on from them. Either that or they have well paying jobs/careers now and don't really play with me much because they don't actually need to play when they can just swipe their way to the top. I don't even need whoever I play with to be amazing, I just want someone to look cute next to why is it so hard. I'd trade everything for a qt fellow fujo friend
>>
>>36183443
Good goyim, stay in your chair arguing with anonymous men on internet. Don't forget to buy a 500$ computer that another man assembled for you, otherwise how ill these anonymous man know the error of their ways unless you tell them?

What a comfy pink bubble your shallow mind must be.
>>
>>36183384
why are you so offended that the other anon doesn't like to watch sports? they've always had the games to keep the plebs entertained.
>>
>>36183443
>>36183493
I don't mind people not liking sports, but people claiming that what they don't like is stupid, when they do not even comprehend it, that shows that they are idiotic, edgy children, hopefully. If they are adults, they must be completely euphoric.
>>
File: 1490903265719.jpg (244KB, 779x851px) Image search: [Google]
1490903265719.jpg
244KB, 779x851px
I'm 28 now, and my only saving grace is that I'm one of those weird looking dudes with a complete babyface.
I still look like a teenager.

On one hand, it lets me feign my age and blame my crippling awkwardness and complete lack of societal achievements on my perceived age, but on the other it just means nobody will ever take me seriously in interviews/a real working environment until it's already too late.

The fact that I haven't gotten a haircut in years doesn't help, either, but I prefer to look like a super androgynous large he-she rather than a giant 8 year old. Either way isn't getting me any positive attention, so I may as well save the money on haircuts.
>>
>>36180822
>"Hurr durr hurr why do ugly, depressed and autistic freaks complain about how hard it is to get girlfriends!"
>"Just bee yourself XD"
Nice bait you fag. How about you go and drink some industrial cleaning agents you nigger
>>
File: ruka.png (302KB, 1026x463px) Image search: [Google]
ruka.png
302KB, 1026x463px
>>36183462
>Tera
I love that game. It's kinda dead now, though. Like you, most of my friends have left. I played dragon nest for a bit as well, but quit when I couldn't find anyone to run instances with. Tinkerer was fun for a few days, but running the same things over and over again alone killed it for me. I'm not a girl, just a literal faggot, but I hope you find your fujo one day anon.
>>36183511
I am in a similar situation. 26 and I get mistaken for a teenager on a daily basis. People say "you'll appreciate it later" and I'm sure they're not wrong, but right now it's awful being stopped constantly because I don't look like I belong in my workplace, and never being treated seriously by anyone I work with. If I cut my hair I look 12. I've done it once, never again.
>>
>>36183577
>>36183511
do you need to shave?
>>
>>36183621
>>36183577 here, not much. I do though, or I look really bad. I grow enough facial hair to look creepy, but not enough to form a nice looking beard so I just cut it off.
>>
>>36183621
>do you need to shave?
Yes
i have extremely fast facial hair growth

unfortunately it's literally all neck
i grow advanced pubic peach fuzz, a full neckbeard, and literally nothing else in about 3 days time

and its not just joking "haha pube beard", it's actually the same exact hair as my pubes
>>
>thinking about moving in to the old room in our basement because i hate living upstairs but cant afford to move out
>also really really hate bugs

i like privacy but not bugs
>>
>>36181377
>a robot

d-do you mean one of us?
>>
File: 1491224227548.jpg (20KB, 480x255px) Image search: [Google]
1491224227548.jpg
20KB, 480x255px
>tfw 24
>nothing new to look forward to
>I could probably get a girlfriend and a group of friends if I wanted
>but I don't
>currently have no job
>parents are constantly aging, I can see father clock take away the last of my anchor
>recently got tinnitus
>can't even sleep or think peacefully anymore

I don't know what to do anymore, I'm so lost and confused. I feel myself going nowhere...
>>
What's up with people getting tinnitus? I got it more than a year ago, but it's not that bad. I keep seeing people on here with it and the psych evaluation I did asked if I had a ringing in my ears.
Is it connected to sadness?
>>
>>36180521
>live alone
>has over 200k

You are living life on easy mode. If you can't enjoy it now then you will never be happy. Kill yourself and get it over with.
>>
>>36185883
stress/high bloodpressure afaik
Keep in mind that I know shit-all on medicine
>>
>>36183384
>I like spending hours watching people run around a ball
>look at how intelligent I am
You're the only retarded person here
>>
loser here
>>36185996
if being depressed isn't enough now i'm extremely anxious too
>>
>>36185990

Says the guy spending hours watching pictures of frogs on a screen. Says also the guy who most likely spends hours watching people click buttons to move things on screen for hours.
>>
>>36175315
I watch hockey and IndyCar racing
>>
>>36180627
People will waste it in a way you're not even capable of.
>>
File: 1484480538750.jpg (96KB, 420x492px) Image search: [Google]
1484480538750.jpg
96KB, 420x492px
What are younger kids these days are into? I know many still play video games like me im 26

Your late 20s feels kinda weird

You cant relate to the younger generation and those older than you.
>>
>>36185883
It's generally from abuse of the ears. Whether it be from one sudden loud noise, or a collective set of loud noises that build up to it.

I just woke up one day, and had it. Was quite horrifying, still partially is.
>>
>>36186053
You're basically caught in limbo.

Your youth has faded, you're transitioning int your middle years, and everything looks bleak.
>>
>>36185883
>I got it more than a year ago, but it's not that bad.
Depends on the severity I guess. I have a mild case of it that can get pretty annoying at night, but the every day noises mask the tinnitus pretty well for me.

Some people with severe cases have killed themselves.
>>
>>36186091
I feel pretty okay i just entertain myself after a long night of work so its not so bad.

I just stop paying attention to the news the world and other people.

Too tired from work to care about other peoples problems anymore.
>>
>>36186181
That's what I dread after doing some research, the possibility that it can an will get worse.

It's a minor inconvenience now... but imagine what it could turn into, fucking christ.
>>
>>36186226
Even then, I've read of some miracle stories from people that had their tinnitus disappear for no reason at all. It's such a weird condition.

Also, how do you know it's going to get worse? I imagine it only gets worse when we get to our senile years.
>>
>>36186256
I don't know,I just hope I'm one of those miracle stories.

Shit's kind of scary, especially in a silent room.
>>
File: pure joy.png (215KB, 435x439px) Image search: [Google]
pure joy.png
215KB, 435x439px
>Doors that used to be open are forever locked
>I'm the panda material guy
>videogames used to be fun until 23, but now at 27 it's fucking old and I can't enjoy things
>all i think about is pussy even though I never so much as hugged a woman
>about to apply to the grocery outlet
>some qt woman is returns her application in front of me
>she's a woman AND her resume is like 2 pages
>just save my time and hold my resume because there's no point in competing with good looking people at a store job that requires social skills
>my brother says 'i don't want them to see a gap in my employment"
>only unemployed for one week
>tfw 7 years of in and out of community college
>I'm supposed compete with people my age
>people my age have at least 7 plus years experience
But there's a light, I'm getting my CDL because NO ONE wants to drive a truck hauling bread,gas,or fruit and they're begging for people in my area. I'm thinking about finishing my degree at community college because I only need 5 more classes and I can take them after my shit at driving a bus is done. I might just make it lads. I'm also losing weight, maybe i can get some of that fabled pussy.
>>
File: 1491904761126.png (53KB, 837x611px) Image search: [Google]
1491904761126.png
53KB, 837x611px
>>36183174

yaaay.. Didn't know it was THAT bad
>>
>>36186820
loool if they are only begging because they want to have enough workers to make everyone part-time
>>
18-year old here, is there any advice I can get before I go to college? I'll leave this thread immediantly if I'm not welcome.
>>
>>36187152
Do not ask here, run as fast as you can.
>>
>>36187044
It takes more steps than just applying. you have to pass tests, have a good driving record and have to go to a trucking school that costs money. No one wants to drive a truck.
>>
>>36187152

fuck off of this shit website and live your fucking life
>>
File: 1477631235886.jpg (382KB, 1200x767px) Image search: [Google]
1477631235886.jpg
382KB, 1200x767px
>>36178428
Worth noting on 2CB I saw a cat in a very similar fashion to the 3rd pic, was good.
>>
File: pay taxes.png (373KB, 466x382px) Image search: [Google]
pay taxes.png
373KB, 466x382px
>>36187152
I'm a wizzard in months and let me tell you
>don't take the easy way out
>do it scared, remember driving? how scary it was? then once you do it it's not so bad, that's everything in life
>don't procrastinate on your school work and do internships if possible
>you have to pretend to love people even if you don't like them if it can propel you into a better position
>get a part time job in the summer anon. I wish i could be 18 and work at a little fast food place and shoot shit with people, I'm too old now
>be a freind to people, give someone a ride once in a while
>If possible, take offers when invited by someone,don't put virtual EXP over real life exp, not worth it,LOOK AT ME
>stop playing meaningless games, the fun wears off once you hit 23-24 and you're hit by realizations
>get fit now, look at youtube videos on weight lifting exercises and do them right
>if you have a bad back or knees you don't have to do DLs or squats, just look better than the average person and you'll feel better
>Listen to your parents, you may think you know shit but you don't, you're fucking green
>don't get a cat, a waste of time and money
>take fishoil, multi vitamins with iodine,and vitimin D
>stop playing games
>get off the computer
>>
>>36187152
College is a totally new start and everyone no matter how much you think otherwise is as stressed and nervous as you are. If you fake being chad for the first fortnight you will probably be chad by the end of the year.
>>
>tfw almost all my stuff i ordered on amazon arrived today
>tfw i still have to wait nine days till my surface book arrives
>tfw i will continue to annoy r9k with it
:^)
I hate the fact that you fucks are the only ones I can talk with about it
>>
>said I was 26 at work
>"no anon, aren't you 27 now?"
>I had honestly forgotten that I had had my birthday already
>>
File: (you).jpg (190KB, 353x964px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
190KB, 353x964px
>>36174310
The good parts went away
>>
File: 1487624029205.gif (6KB, 569x510px) Image search: [Google]
1487624029205.gif
6KB, 569x510px
>>36174310
>tfw khv at 25
is it too late for me? be honest.
>>
>tfw 9 months before I'm eligible to post ITT
>>
>>36187473
Damn this is legit dumbest post I've read all day. I wish nothing but misery and heartache on your entire family
>>
>>36188899
if relatives and such have told you that they thought it would just blow over eventually you might still have a chance
>>
>>36188899
To have a normal sex life, yes
>>
>>36188954
well, they've told me about late blooming
>>36188973
why?
>>
>>36189078
You're a 25 year old kv
>>
>>36189137
>You're a 25 year old kv
I mean you give no strong arguments besides it's too late to have normal sex life.
>>
>>36189175
That's is a strong argument, anon
>>
>>36189434
Yeah, i do realize that i'm not going to be player/playboy. I talking more about in general terms.
>>
>>36189483
Maybe if u settle for a 6/10 below
>>
>>36188899

Obviously not. You can have sex until the moment you die.

I lost my KHVness at the age of 27. It was magical because the person was the most amazing person I could imagine.
Depending on you, the obnoxious person's opinion below might be true. It could be too late, assuming you have no desire to improve yourself and if your life is stuck. Otherwise its' the opposite and it can rekindle your love for life and improve it drastically, but only if you have more going on in it other than just losing your KHVness.
>>
>>36189856
>if you have more going on in it other than just losing your KHVness.
I'm trying to improve my social skills and looks but i feel like it might be too late because i simply dont have experience to compete with other men.
>>
>>36176925
>emo

anon its 2017... 2006 ended a long time ago lol
>>
>>36190047
What has replaced emo for the generic angsty depresed teen youth bracket then?
>>
>>36190082
>What has replaced emo for the generic angsty depresed teen youth bracket then?
SJW's aka tumblrinas.
>>
>>36177205

Kinda same situation but im 30. Everyone my age has jobs, is married an have kids while i'm that jobless autistic loser since 16. Only thing i've got in commen with them is my age and that's it.
>>
File: 1491480480634.gif (924KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
1491480480634.gif
924KB, 500x460px
>26
>just got approved for disability a few months ago
>get over a thousand dollars a month
>still depressed
>still too anxious to deal with people I don't know
>>
>>36180822
>I have two cats

*tips craft beer gently into your bearded mouth and wipes off any stray spray from your black rimmed glasses*
>>
File: 1491218065465.jpg (123KB, 1000x688px) Image search: [Google]
1491218065465.jpg
123KB, 1000x688px
>>36190530
>to anxious too click because it could be a trick
>>
>>36179649
>I'm just a sad, lonely failed normie. I'd love to get optimistic and passionate about life and things again but I just go through the motions

just turned 33. jesus died at 33 so theres hope for me yet
>>
>>36190649
Download it and run it on a program where you can select individual frames if you're scared. It's not a trick for your click, though.
>>
File: 1485393874891.jpg (486KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1485393874891.jpg
486KB, 2048x1536px
>>36190556
kekeroni and cheese
how the fuck is this not original?
>>
>>36190082
tumblrinas and edgy rappers like xxxtentaicon

the world still has emos but they are very very rare to see now
>>
File: 1491904761126.png (56KB, 837x611px) Image search: [Google]
1491904761126.png
56KB, 837x611px
>>36183511
fuck thats one cool cat
>>
>>36177579
Intelligence is only around 70% genetic. The rest is on you.
>>
Well OP you only have yourself to blame, you had 25 years to find people to hang out with. And don't give me that crap that chads didn't want you, no matter how weird you are there are always people who are at least just as weird as you. No one says you should have 200+ friends, but making it into adult hood without 2-3 friends is on you.
>>
File: 1491904761126.png (52KB, 837x611px) Image search: [Google]
1491904761126.png
52KB, 837x611px
>>36183174
I'm not really suicidal.
>>
>Cozy apartment is mostly grad students and retirees
>Suddenly gets invaded by 19-21 year old dudebros who party every night
>Fug
>>
>>36178172
Psychedelics are normie drugs.

I used to be one of those "psychedelics are insightful and will make you learn so much" types, of course, without ever having tried one before. I just enjoyed the fantasy and read too many trip reports over the years.

Finally tried shrooms and woke up 6 hours later in a hospital bed, scraped and bruised, after, apparently, panicking around my neighborhood in my underwear screaming gibberish. My recollection of the trip consists of an overwhelming feeling of doom/death and colorful fragments of the universe being destroyed. The sense of temporal existence was completely absent. I ran from the police and had to be tackled and tranquilized.

If you've any sort of severe depression/anxiety, under no circumstance should you try one, unless you're some sort of masochist. What they are useful for is generating insight for minds that have not been used much. They banish retardation and temporarily instill mindfulness. The normie then realizes a bunch of things that you've already grasped through the years of isolation and learning how the mind works.
>>
File: 2.jpg (83KB, 574x551px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
83KB, 574x551px
>31
>Haven't left house since 2001 except for hospital
>still wear chunky skatefag thick white soled canvas sneakers like I'm in a punk band and black hoodies
>bald/ugly/awkward, grade 8 education, unemployable
>playing 18 year old emulated MMORPG's 16 hours a day, and edging in 8 hour sessions to the point I blow out my dick veins into varices (which my urologist has never seen before)
>childhood friends still live around me, they think I moved out over a decade ago
>they all have kids and functional lives
>lose weight
>realize I was hot as fuck but have shitty asthetics now that I'm bald

>life is just oscillating between remembering all the places I fucked up and had a chance, then suppressing it with escapism that works less every year
>praying for WW3 and societal collapse while listening to Nu-metal in decade old rotting pajamas with the drapes shut
>>
File: 1467871662301.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467871662301.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
Someone stop me from getting cats
>>
>>36181248

WHat did you do?
That picture looks shady, but I noticed a significant drop in ability. I can't do simple math and other things. Today I tried to solve a rubik's cube, but I didn't even knwo where to start. My short term memory is fried, literally forgetting things after 20 seconds. Long term too. I also feel like something is crushing my brain, but there's nothing (did a CT).
>>
File: 1480639027065.png (157KB, 422x309px) Image search: [Google]
1480639027065.png
157KB, 422x309px
>tfw the cute girl at the election office perks up when she sees you because you're the only 20 something in a sea of old fat farmers

feelin good today boys
>>
>>36192068
Anon, I think a kitty is the best option for non-autistic robots. And I mean real autism, not meme autism

Shorthair mutts are low-maintenance and they're very loving animals if you find one which has a nice personality. They'll imprint on you if they're young, although I'd pick an adult cat if you've never owned one before. That way you're only stuck with it 3-5 years instead of 15 if you end up not liking being a pet owner.

Unless noted specifically as "doesn't work well with others" (which is evaluated by your humane society), they're social animals, so I think it's a bit cruel if they don't have a buddy. Adult cats are, also, almost always depressed since they've been dumped or abused and end up in a shelter.
>>
>>36192823
I want a human to hug me and be there for me. I don't want to have to resort to animals.
>>
>>36192939
A pet can't provide that type of love, Anon. They'll greet you with a chirp, they'll wait for you at the door, they'll eat with you and thank you for everything you've done, but even if you're their sun, moon, and stars, they're not more than a domesticated lion.
>>
File: fuckmylife.jpg (20KB, 425x323px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmylife.jpg
20KB, 425x323px
>be me 53, still living with parents (85 and 87)
>tfw learned a trait from my father, roofing.
>tfw only worked 5 years in a real company that was not my father's
>tfw got 2 kids but never cared about them and fucked other women and beat my wife and childs for years
>divorced 10 years ago, my bitch couldn't take it anymore
>been visiting my girlfriend only on the weekends to fuck, bitch rejected me too a year ago, i hit her too almost daily
>been living from welfare now since the year 1990 or so
>parents pay me everything, cars hobbies, and after they die i get 2 million euro worth of property
>tfw my kids always beg my parents and they pay them money, so i go up to my parents and yell at them when i find out
>tfw mommy always washes clothes, even with 85 and makes me dinner
>tfw getting depressive since my girlfriend left me, dont care about the kids

I fucking hate my life, i have everything, nice car, money, but i never feel joy, i need to fuck but im too old.. all women hate me i've met, i'm just too alpha for them.

Im even still bodybuilding at me age, idk why women don't want me anymore.

pic related me
>>
File: tellmewhereyoulivenigger.jpg (42KB, 552x786px) Image search: [Google]
tellmewhereyoulivenigger.jpg
42KB, 552x786px
>>36193482
just look at my alpha facial impressions, i could fuck every single one of you niggers up.
>>
>>36174310
I can finally join an X+ thread
>>
>>36193772
I'm so sorry, Anon.

(original)
>>
File: 1412885872396.jpg (52KB, 386x371px) Image search: [Google]
1412885872396.jpg
52KB, 386x371px
Literally have no clue how people get partners. I'm easy going with both women and men and not completely autistic but have no clue how to get to that next step.

I should probably start with getting a haircut and spend more time outside huh.
>>
>>36193899
I'd share some dog wine with you.
>>
File: IMG_20170128_035819.jpg (357KB, 1008x1792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170128_035819.jpg
357KB, 1008x1792px
>>36193899
the key is not looks, but to not give a fuck.

Just never give flying fuck about anything
This will truly free you from everything, literally everything, you will be god.

To learn this is very hard tho, you need to drop every particle of morale left in you.

But in this todays world, this is a good thing, do it now anon, do it.
>>
>>36193899
Demonstrate your values and establish physical contact for starters, the second one is especially important. It can be something as innocent as holding her hand or sitting real close to her, but it will tell you if you're wasting your time right away if you can tell she don't like touching you.
>>
>>36193899
Forgot to add: What signs should I be looking for, to see if a girl is interested in me? I guess I'm a little bit autistic after all.

>>36193946
Thanks anon. The feeling is mutual.

>>36193986
>Just never give flying fuck about anything
Believe me, anon, I've been in the process of reaching that for the last 4 years of my life, slowly stopping to give a fuck about various things and I feel like in some more time it's finally going to hit that spot. It's been a wonderful process.

I think that's one of the misunderstandings of self confidence around here, it isn't an instantaneous thing, it's a process.
>>
>>36174310
Yeah. I still have my old friends but I'd have to move across the entire country to live by even one of them. There's no point in doing anything with anyone other than the people I already know.
>>
>>36192823
This, my cat boy(castrated, very important) is always coming to me and lying on my lap when gaming or browsing 4chin, the purring and love is keeping me from suicide.
>>
>>36194084
Thanks for the advice, anon. Any more would be super helpful. I'm willing to get better.
>>
>>36183384
You know there is such a thing as just not being interested in sports.
>>
File: 1481083633482.jpg (226KB, 640x2187px) Image search: [Google]
1481083633482.jpg
226KB, 640x2187px
>>36194112
>Forgot to add: What signs should I be looking for, to see if a girl is interested in me?
Basic stuff for flirting. The biggest sign whenever she engages physical contact with you.
>>
>>36194112
Yup, its a real slow process, but once you reached the state of enlightenment as i like to call it you can talk to everyone and everything in any way you like and dot care about their responses, they should be intimidated by your free presence and immediately bow to you.

This is however only the case if you don't act like a fedora brony autist.

But for them it IS the case that they don't give a fuck, only on another level, otherwise they wouldn't be bronies.
>>
>>36177222
I'm 18 hours late but nice full house.
That's maybe the only positive thing I can say. I think I've gone too far down this hole.
>>
>>36186053
they listen to weird emo hip hop music and they like anime and video games, but not the same ones that you like.
>>
>>36175315
What NFL team do you like? I support Green Bay Packers
>>
>>36179105

your life wont even matter to you on some good lsd on a nice day. your "life" (relationships, work, hobbies, etc) will seem like distance memories or dreams. the world will seem full of possibilities and curiosities and your social inhibitions will drift away.

assuming you dont have a bad trip, of course. if you do youre completely fucked.
>>
>>36180822

>i travel

>i have cats

pick one
>>
>32
>Yuropoor in insanely expensive country
>wagecuck
>social anxiety
>commonly starve myself rather than face going shopping
>credit rating in the gutter
>no degree
>no friends
>no contact with family
>only contact with society outside of work is /r9k/
>>
>>36183322

a suicide pill
>>
>>36183447

>live in a rented flat paid for by my parents

>they still have so much hope for me

their "hope for you" is just a facade. their real motivation for supporting your lifestyle is so you dont move back in with them. they secretly despise you and wish they never had children.
>>
>>36195300
>he has parents that care for him
>he's not poor
fuck off you're not a robot
>>
>>36174310
>blaming socialization issues on your age group despite being at your peak

>>36177919
i'm sorry you're so athletically inept and always got picked last as a kid
>>
>>36190530

>OVER A THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH!!!

you say this like that's something to be proud of.

i run my own online business from home and pull in $1000 every 2.5 days. rofl
>>
>>36191860

>i had one bad trip because im an irresponible user and am now an expert on all psychedelic drugs and experiences.

they should have tased you to death
>>
>>36179000
Nigger at least you have a cubicle job, I would kill to have that.
>>
>>36179000
You have a stable job and income, privacy and independency.

Most people here don't get that much.
>>
File: Jt0ve05.png (358KB, 660x810px) Image search: [Google]
Jt0ve05.png
358KB, 660x810px
>almost 27
>started university way too @ 24
>still burned out
>was working in construction labour before, but hated the grueling work for little pay.
>tfw it's too late to respec
>tfw I'm going be 70 before I can retire

Considering joining the airforce (not american btw) for a non-cannonfodder position. Any one here have a job helping our (((greatest ally)))?
>>
>>36194084
>telling anon to use the D.E.N.N.I.S. system
>>
>>36196346
did Sean Spicer make this image?
>>
File: 1429872180839.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1429872180839.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>>36196454
kek you got me. It's a good system though, it covers all essentials
>>
>>36179212
The normies are retarded, they know nothing, care to know nothing, take great pride in knowing nothing. just take some solace in the fact you actually lived as a true human being and not like ignorant animal like them.
>>
>fastfood
>stacy buying food asks why im angry
>tell her im not angry
>if youre not angry then what are you
>>
>>36191668
The first stage is denial.
>>
>>36196795
explain this better anon
>>
>>36196968
>pull up to window
>itll be x.y dollars
>why are you so angry for
>im not
>if youre not angry what are you
>???
>she drives away with her food
>>
>>36197283
>roasties

dsfsdfsfsfd
>>
>>36197283
drivethough isn't a good job for robots/autists
>>
>>36197607
It's not a good job for anyone.
>>
Ravinder Singh Bopara
>>
>>36183322
Start cutting so you can get the fourth bingo
>>
Saved from the last page

original
>>
sometimes i feel like , just on the other side of this intense misery , depression, hopelessness, and despair......is nirvana. does anyone else know what i mean? im 42, no friends, no job, no attachments, no hobbies, literally dont care about a thing in the word. this is close to what buddhists would say is a state of bliss. total detachment from the material plane. maybe we will make it after all, guys.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.