[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting to loose my grip on oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5748.png (119KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5748.png
119KB, 500x397px
At this point I just want to be with Oneitits. I don't even care if she doesn't love me- so long as I'm around her I'd be happy. I don't care if I'm ignored or if she thinks I'm a loser beta orbiter- nothing would make me more happy than to breathe the same air as her. Fucking kill me
>>pic related
If this was the only contact I could have with oneitis and only when she felt like I would still be happier
>>
>>36173289
>I don't even care if she doesn't love me
Would you care if she was alive? I mean, you can kill her and keep her body in formaldehyde.
>>
>>36173289
I only cured this by removing all contact with her and all possible sources of images of her from everything. Half a year later and I'm fine now.
>>
>>36173444
It's been about a year since I've seen her. My mental image of her and my memories of her are some of my most treasured things
>>36173400
I'm loosing it, haven't quite lost it Kek.
>>breathe same air as her
>>
File: IMG_4662.jpg (78KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4662.jpg
78KB, 600x473px
Bump. Let's get some feels
>>learn how to flirt
>>do it excessively
>> no grils take the bait
>>am I too obvious?? Does everyone know?
>>am I sperging out evrytime?
>>or just unnoticeable?
>>meet oneitits
>>flirt to extreme degrees
>>she's unflinching
>>we sit next to each other and are friendly
>>constantly try to escape acquaintance zone
>>never hang out with her sophomore year
>>be in same clubs next year
>>gravitate to her half heartedly to conceal my feel
>>still nothing
>>later, fuck it up over text msg.
>>don't speak for awhile
>>she forgets or ignores that
>>she even talks to me on the last day of school
Is it out of pity?
>>can't figure her out
>>not romantically interested in anyone
>>hmmmmmm has a prom date
>>looks more spergy than me but behaves more normie
>>he's cool, funny, sarcastic, apathetic
>>he's a tad taller
FUCK. I'm more handsome but my need to figure out and understand her made me fuck up. I said she has zero drive and leads a pointless existence and oneitis shut me down
>>
The longest I've gone without seeing my oneitis is a couple of weeks, sometimes I wonder how long it'd take me to get over her if I never saw her again
>>
>>36174503
What is your relationship with her? Orginalsolodolo
>>
>>36173289
>spend weekend with oneitis
>instantly over her
Turns out I cant stand to be around people and she's way too mental.
>>
>>36174620
Hey man it's better that than to be too attached or too longing. After high school ended (last I saw her, last day of school) I forgot about her and until a few weeks ago I've been filling my void with other girls until I recalled her again and she sunk back into her place as bestgirl. Now I think about her all the time
>>
>>36174661
I also think seeing her in real life sobered me up. On insta she looks shit hot but in real life she's a scruffy drug addict.
>>
>>36174714
Awww that's kinda qt. Maybe post her?
>>
>>36174714
Orrrr her insta name
>>
> mfw after two years of being in the "retard zone" of my onenitis I finally get out
> This year was the best I had in a decade

Last year was when I finally stoped caring, and it was a tough one for my mental health and economy. But when I started caring about me and stoped thinking in that bitch, I could finally start fixing my life.
I have a long way ahead, and I could fail and go back to the dark place at anytime. But now I'm fucking free and improving, and it feels fucking good.

Just hang in there bots
>>
>>36175563
Read
Hydrate
Exercise really
>>
>>36173400
>>36173527
>>36173444
>>36174503
>>36174620
>>36174661
>>36174714
>>36175563
Anyone here ever wanted oneitis so bad you enjoyed being cucked, if it's happened? What's the most amount of money you'd spend on oneitis?
>>
File: 1490286207110.jpg (63KB, 597x443px) Image search: [Google]
1490286207110.jpg
63KB, 597x443px
>girl in my class
>rly qt3.14
>end up talking to her a bit
>we have a shit ton in common
>similar tastes in music, books, tv
>gonna try and get her number
>on the way to class see her kissing some guy outside the lecture hall

kms desu senpai
>>
>>36176223
Holy shit that's one of the worst. Why are the taken girls so nice?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.