[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time to drop the intelligent Wojack already?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Capture6.jpg (101KB, 991x661px) Image search: [Google]
Capture6.jpg
101KB, 991x661px
Is it time to drop the intelligent Wojack already?
>>
>>36173128
anyone ever notice the path of memes?

they almost always start here. Then they get posted on twitter by fringe normalfags who want the attention. Finally it ends up on kikebook where grandmas and aunt linda share it without even knowing what it means or why its funny.
>>
>>36173729
thank you Mr 18 year old for your insightful observation.
>>
>>36173729
It's always been said that "mainstream" internet is at least 4 years behind 4chan humour. Recently they seem to have been catching up much faster, I think it's because people have for some reason been more willing to name drop 4chan in recent years. /b/ has probably experienced most of the brunt of the normies pouring in. Very worrying to say the least. It feels a bit like a YouTube situation, where we all agree we need to move away now that our platform is ruined by X, but there's nowhere to move to or rather nowhere to move to that everyone would go to. A shame.
>>
File: 349965.jpg (116KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
349965.jpg
116KB, 710x473px
>>36173729
it's like heat death but for memes
>>
Who betrays us how do these end up on Normie book?
>>
>>36173767
suck my dick bitch

orig
>>
>>36173827
twitter bro. I know several accounts who openly uses 4chan memes without attempt to conceal the source of where they originate. That usually translates to "black twitter" were niggers put a nigger twist to it and then all the niggers adopt it. After that its goes to jewbook to die.
>>
First Pepe and now Wojak? Where does this shit end?
>>
>yfw Wojak becomes a leftist/Democrat meme
Would be the greatest plot-twist in the Pepe and Wojak Saga of all time.
>>
>>36173827

R/4chan

I'm 100% sure most of the normal day/over the top robot stories are made by redditors, screenshotted by them after getting a funny response and posted. Also sure that the TS of those threads are the ones who make those threads
>>
We just need to make a meme so avant-garde that the normies wont want anything to do with it.
>>
>>36174273
Exactly what happened with Pepe. But I don't think Wojak can go anywhere.
>>
File: Penisface Bill.png (30KB, 1500x1502px) Image search: [Google]
Penisface Bill.png
30KB, 1500x1502px
>>36174273
How about this?

I call it penisface bill
>>
>>36173128
So he turned into an air head?
>>
>>36174273
>POO POO PEE PEE MOMMYS GOT AN ORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
>>36173794
The mainstream internet doesn't ever "get" 4chan humour though.
They start using our memes but completely butcher them like in OPs pic.
Normies won't find that picture funny for the same reason we do (lurking and seeing the progression of wojak images and constant posting of tfw too intelligent threads), they just find it funny because "haha look at that dude with his brain as a hot air balloon lol".
>>
>>36173767
how specific... projecting?
>>
File: NSW Police.jpg (43KB, 476x580px) Image search: [Google]
NSW Police.jpg
43KB, 476x580px
fucking cops
>>
>>36174273
cuckio was a solid attempt, but its basis was so narrow it didn't go anywere.
>>
>>36175524
It'd be some young skinny dude managing the soical media, because all the men would believe that he'd have more experience with "technology"
>>
File: 1453514677934.png (89KB, 484x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453514677934.png
89KB, 484x400px
>>36174273
>>36173128
New meme is new
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.