[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this girl have bags under her eyes? Does she have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Threemilk.jpg (109KB, 1084x995px) Image search: [Google]
Threemilk.jpg
109KB, 1084x995px
Why does this girl have bags under her eyes?
Does she have some kind of disease?
>>
lots of people have them, maybe from lack of sleep or allergies. also I haven't seen her posted here in a while
>>
>>36171611
She's a Jew. She have to count all her shekels all night she earned during the day. She's veeeery tired
>>
>>36171611
Because she's Jewish. Almost all Jewish women have eyebags, it's hereditary
>>
>>36171611
You can get bags by not sleeping enough. It's okay though, raccoon eyes are underrated qt trait
>>
>>36171659
>>36171706
>>>/pol/ you frigs
>>
>>36171611
Actually, it's because Agatha his a mild case of anemia brought on by her veganism. If you ever see her old pics that are posted, you can see it clearly manifesting as time goes on. She used to not be vegan. I hate what is happening to this girl. Clearly her parents are helicopter parents and have brainwashed her and not forced her to do the things that make a responsible adult. She also believes she is a lesbian and her political views are liberal memes, there is no reasoning behind them.
>>
>>36171953
You are delusional. Delusional.
>>
Doesn't matter since she became a whore with her last video.
>>
>>36171953
>knowing this
when will waifu fags go back to plebbit?
>>
>>36171611
She's a kike. Her genetics are an absolute shambles
>>
>>36172095
I definitely got a coal burner vibe from that video.
>>
>>36172138
Whatever you say, man. She's really cute (bags don't make her uglier in any way)
>>
File: aggy.jpg (56KB, 348x469px) Image search: [Google]
aggy.jpg
56KB, 348x469px
>>36171611
KIKE, KIKE,
Weasel-like,
Scheming since a hook-nosed tyke...
Counts his pennies day and night...
Squeals if one rolls out of sight.

Promotes a thousand social ills...
For which you'll have to foot the bills.

Lies about family lost,
in a myth they call "the holocaust."

Coarse and pushy..
Greedy and trite...

BEWARE THE JEWISH PARASITE!!
>>
>>36172186
>that pic
I like how neo Nazis on the internet seem to take pride in pretending to be comic book villain evil. Edgy as fuck m8.
>>
File: Antifa.jpg (61KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa.jpg
61KB, 960x960px
>>36172214
M'lady posting
>>
>>36172070
I used to talk to Agatha on YT, she told me.
>>
>>36171611
She is going to age terribly.
>>
Her hands look so small
>>
>>36172763
'cept she's not vegan
she's vegetarian
>>
>>36171611
recessed infraorbitals
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.