[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons pls help, Need advice about a girl I met

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: help.jpg (55KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
55KB, 1024x1024px
I've only every met 3 girls that were willing to go on dates with me, and given my introverted behavior it is incredibly difficult to meet woman. Recently I met someone who i really liked and we went on some dates a couple of months ago

Heres the issue:
firstly, she's still attending university and has a year left to go (i graduated last year). secondarily, after hardcore social media stalking its appears as though she is a major sjw. Thirdly, she's by far the most attractive girl who has ever had any interest in me and is genuinely very pretty, but I question the quality of character because she can dress pretty slutty on occasion

the thing is we get along really well and actually have similar interests. It also helps that she's moderately intelligent. I kinda already called things off for the time being a couple months ago, but I really cant stop thinking about her. Im worried that I've squandered an opportunity and desperately want to continue going on dates.

should I try and continue to keep things going with her?
>>
>>36171528
go for it anon. some women just pretend to be sjws for social acceptance.
>>
>major sjw
Nope, I wouldn't. No matter how beautiful, no dice.
>>
>>36171528
don't do it anon, one day you'll walk in on her sucking Jamal amd she'll tell you to not slutshame her
>>
>>36172295
i wish that was the case but it doesnt appear so

she interns for planned parenthood and is pretty gung-ho about the whole social-justice thing
>>
>>36172395
>>36172498

I havent had any female contact in a year and half. those 2 dates i had with here were the happiest ive been in a long long time. I know its not gonna end well but is it better off just completely dropping it?
>>
>>36172757
It is better dropping it, but loks like you won't anyway. Just don't claim we didn't warn you.
>>
>>36172817
I probably will just drop it.

god damnit, why are modern woman so fucking degenerate?
>>
File: SC001.jpg (49KB, 862x259px) Image search: [Google]
SC001.jpg
49KB, 862x259px
>>36171528
Overthinking: the post. Get the fuck off my board, Norman.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.