[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giving up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1980279043740923.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1980279043740923.gif
13KB, 633x758px
I try to force myself to get into new things. I tried playing an instrument, doing sports, riding motorcycles, among other things. There always come a point where I don't enjoy these anymore, and it makes me feel like shit for giving up / wasting money.
My question is this. Should I just give up? Basically my life would be my shitty job, sleeping, and all the other effortless activities I already do (4chan, anime, video games). Can't be disappointed if you never try.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (8KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
8KB, 189x267px
>>36167131
There nothing at all that you find enjoyable outside of routine. Even a little bit?
>>
File: il_570xN.477913729_4keb.jpg (35KB, 570x460px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.477913729_4keb.jpg
35KB, 570x460px
>>36167131
I feel ya. I bought a Gaudi salt and pepper shaker egg from Spain but then I accidentally broke the upper part of the egg a few weeks ago. Not I'm putting it together again but I am missing some pieces and I almost glued my fingers together. There is also one piece that I can't get to fit. But you know what? I'm not giving up. I will finish this faggot egg and this breakage is part of the history that we shared together for a short while. I enjoyed gluing the parts that fit even though I'm not enjoying it right now. And then I will have an almost complete egg later and be doing something else at the same time.
You did those things and maybe they aren't complete but you did it and then you do something else because you can.
>>
>>36167131
>riding motorcycle
>becomes boring

Sorry m8 but a scooter is not a motorcycle, i fid it really hard to believe speed and danger get boring, you are always on the edge, every turn you are so close to that rough surface beneath you, corner after corner you always set the bike straight and turn the power, little by little always more, untill you're going so fast you don't even realize it, and it feels soo good, your whole body it's at in the biggest state of tension as you manipulate the machine and bend it to your will, knowing full well that one mistake could be te end, but all of that goes away as another corner is coming and you repeat and it never gets boring or old because speed is when you are most alive
>>
I'm a 400lb monster, I given up on this new job I got, I'm not fast enough, I take up too much room, I'm dumb, I'm smelly, my legs and back ache after working 3 hours. I completely suck as an employee. Little kids always call me fat or ugly. I don't even know why I got the job in the first place. Should I also just give up on life?
>>
>>36169047
>that post
Gayer than trap posting tbqh
>>
>>36170102
Whelp I ended up quitting
>>
>>36169047
>>36171227
This. That post is gayer then me and I unironically want to suck a dick.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.