[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you not in the military right now? You can escape being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 1491702497178.jpg (57KB, 839x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491702497178.jpg
57KB, 839x1080px
Why are you not in the military right now?

You can escape being a robot and feel human-alive for once.
>>
File: 1488435067303.png (94KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1488435067303.png
94KB, 284x284px
>>36166874
Because military life is shit.
>>
>>36166874

I thought about joining the Navy when I was younger. I even took the ASVAB. Once I got my score, the recruiter was excitedly telling me about I'd get to go to college for free and become an engineer on a nuclear submarine. He made it sound like being a nuke is such a grand and marvelous adventure.

Two minutes of research proved otherwise.

Then I considered whether I wanted to be locked into a contract where I'd be forced to fight the government's wars and take orders from 20-something year olds who probably have half an associate's degree finished.
>>
>>36166874
Because I'm in the Navy and it just makes me hide in the barracks
>>
>>36166874
Because I'd rather not sign my life away for some stupid bullshit. I don't need a big government daddy threatening me with a boot on my neck to get me to do shit.

I can find brotherhood and fulfillment on my own, thanks.
>>
>>36166874
I dont want to have to cut my hair
>>
>>36167302
fucking pussyboi
>>
Would if I hadn't heard that they don't like blacks. Also I'm a weak manlet with a speech impediment, I don't want to risk being an outcast without the ability to leave.
>>
Because I'm diagnosed with aspergers and as such am medically disqualified
>>
>>36166874
With shitty eyesight and athsma I think I'll pass
>>
>>36166944
What do you mean two minutes of research proved otherwise? Free college is a thing you know. Free healthcare for life. The military can be a great deal for many people.
>>
File: nuke.png (286KB, 949x2587px) Image search: [Google]
nuke.png
286KB, 949x2587px
>>36167697
He's talking about being a nuke on a submarine. It's a complete shit job where hopes and dreams go to die.
>>
>feel more human from war
you stupid retard, have fun watching someone get blown up and get dehumanized
>>
>Autist who doesn't like hard noises and getting yelled at

Nah.
>>
File: 1471928787590.png (80KB, 350x284px) Image search: [Google]
1471928787590.png
80KB, 350x284px
>>36166874
I leave for basic Saturday.
Hopefully I don't get bullycided by army chads.
>>
Yes goyim join the military and die for (((the government)))
>>
>tfw going to MEPS tomorrow
Wish me luck, arcanine
>>
>>36166874
The military is for cucks. Like hell I'm going to take a bullet for this shithole of a country.
>>
I was I did 2 tours. I saw zero combat. I was a sectary for a general. Who I'm pretty sure was gay.
>>
>>36166944
My brother originally went in to be a nuclear engineer as well(he scored 97 on the ASVAB). He made it six months through nuke school, quite, and decided to just become a machinist mate. Life as a nuke would be Hell.
>>
>>36166874
I already am in the military.

To any robots reading this :
DO. NOT. JOIN.
This jokes makes me want to kill myself daily with how boring and unsatisfactory it is. Only 1.5 years left on my contract though.
>>
>>36166874
went to the loony bin so I doubt they'd take me
>>
>>36168293
What branch and job?
>>
Why the fuck would I go fight for someone else? All you are doing is making the government more money/resources, then propaganda makes normies laud you as a hero for killing people
Literally the only difference between us and medieval Europe is that we have better propaganda to convince you what you're doing is right
>>
>>36168187
hopefully you like your butthole inspected
>>
>>36168420
More worried about them seeing the dark spot on my dick from jerking off and mocking my skinnyfat physique.
>>
>>36168472
I actually have scare tissue from jacking off until it bled. I still got an ok, so I think you will be fine.
peeing in front of people was tough.
>>
>>36166874
>all my highschool friends + brother + dad joined the military but you went to uni instead

I would've went to military if I wasn't interested in going to uni desu
>>
>>36168510
Do they stare at your dick while you pee?
>>
>>36166874
I did my part now I wish I died while I was in it
>>
>>36166874
Because I have so many genetic defects it's not even funny.
>>
Getting my degree first, I dont want to have to do both at the same time
>>
>>36166874
Has anyone here joined the reserve forces? How are they?
>>
>>36168553
Not directly. In the general area though.
>>
File: Vietnam.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vietnam.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Saigon... shit. I'm still only in Saigon... Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle.
When I was home after my first tour, it was worse.

I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife, until I said "yes" to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle. I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter.
>>
I'm already in. It's an eh kind of life
>>
>>36169332
What branch/job?
Why did you join?
>>
>>36166874
Because I can barely get out of bed right now and I don't like niggas yelling at me that I don't even know and I don't want to Shine shoes and clean guns and shit and have to run in the sun and notget a good nights rest
>>
>>36166874
I joined the military, horrible choice.
You will deal with bullshit on an hourly basis, every moment of your life will be bullshit.
Although it did give me a purpose in my life.
>>
Can some one explain to me what a basic day is like ive been thinking about the airforce but not knowing much about how it will be intimidates me
>>
>>36168081
I leave for basic in 15 days
Air Force tho
I'll be doing a desk job while you guys fight wars lol
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.