[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does junk food taste so good ;_;

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1488847794359.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488847794359.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
Why does junk food taste so good ;_;
>>
>>36166840
You're addicted senpai
>>
>>36166840
Because you're used to it and you've never had anything really good. Once you learn to cook, you'll be amazed at how bad all the crap you used to like tastes.
>>
>>36167395

My mommy and daddy once took me to a fancy restaurant and I had to dress up for it, and the burger and fries there wasn't much better than the ones at McDonalds. Costs much more too.
>>
File: 14918527825031212822881.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
14918527825031212822881.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>36166840
Anyone that has heard that hexs been spotted somewhere.
>>
I'm the opposite. Junk food is so gross, im poor and love good quality food
>>
>>36167395
You and I both know that junk food will always have that immediate taste appeal. That's the trap, healthy food can never be as tasty as junk food without adding in all the stuff that makes it junk in the first place. However, after eating healthy for a while, you'll find that the feeling of all that fat and sugar sitting in your stomach will make you want to throw up, and it's the fear of that feeling that'll really help you stay off of junk food.
>>
>>36166840
fat enhances taste
>>
>go off soda and sugar for /fit/ life
>no problem
>go off bread and cheese
>physically angry and irritated until relapse
>>
>>36167424
Fancy/overpriced does not mean good. Go over to /ck/ a bit and learn some shit.
>>
>>36166840
Fat pig
>>
>>36167512
That may be the case for you, but I'll take a good salad or some fish over a bag of chips any day.
>>
>>36167589
Bag of chips is nothing but potatoes and salt so youre already eating it, just in smaller quantitiea. Nigger.
>>
>>36166840
>doing good diet for 1 week
>get hungy attack
>feel weak whole body shakes
>succumb to the craving
>go to quicky Micky Donalds
>Quarter Pounder w/ cheese no yucky onions large with an unsweetened Ice Tea since im on a diet
>8 peice nuggies with honey
>devour it
>still hungry
>Go to taco bell
>Cheesy Gordita Crunch, Mexican Pizza, medium Mtn Dew baja blast even though im off soda this soda is too good to pass up
>finally satisfied

God this is fucking tough!! now i want to binge some more
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.