[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>almost lost viriginity on saturday >sitting on bed >got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (58KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 387x305px
>almost lost viriginity on saturday
>sitting on bed
>got my first kiss which she initiated
>felt embarrassed like I wasn't doing it right but she didn't say anything and kept going
>eventually she started putting her hand down my jeans but I had a belt on so it was sort of in and out
>asked her 'can I see your clitoris'
>she starts laughing and is like 'what's a cli-tore-us? cli-tore-us? what the heck? It sounds like a dinosaur'
>she just keeps repeating it and laughing and it totally kills the mood and eventually we go back to talking and since then she barely texts me back

Did mispronouncing clitoris all my life seriously cost me my chance at finally having sex? That's seriously just my luck.
>>
Sorry but asking "can I see your clitoris" is a little weird. Most chicks would rather you just try to look yourself or better yet ask to lick them and then you will see it anyway when they present it to you
>>
File: c51.png (62KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
c51.png
62KB, 400x200px
>"can I see your clitoris"
>>
M'Lady may I please have sexual intercourse with you?
>>
>c-can I see your clitoris
>she tears it out and gives it to you,so you can have a closer look at it
>>
I pronounce it like that too OP. I didn't even think there was a different way.

Cl-eye-tore-us? That's just dumb.

I'm seriously baffled right now and don't know if I'm being maymayed. There seems to be no other sane way to say it.
>>
Why didn't you say pussy baka
>>
>>36166103
Because the clit isn't the entire vagina
>>
>>36166082
I think op pronounce it cliTORIS instead of CLIToris. Misplaced the emphasis
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.