[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Best friend is girl >Hang out everyday after class >Every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0370.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0370.png
340KB, 600x583px
>Best friend is girl
>Hang out everyday after class
>Every time she has to leave or go to next class she says "love you!"
>Frequently calls me at like 10 pm to bitch about problems
>Today she showed me her "cute new bra" by just pulling up her shirt

She treats me like a fuckin girl. Am I the omega orbiter?
>>
I would pay money to be you OP
>>
she does it on purpose
>>
She just thinks that your a fag
>>
You're her gay friend. Original comment 2000
>>
Just rape her and test if it's ok
>>
>>36165243
Maybe she wants your dick. If you like her, tell her. If not, you have nothing to complain about.
>>
>>36165243
Lmao I'm in the same spot with a girl too. Except my bff grew up with a drug addicted mother and no real father figure and also poor as fuck. But suprisingly all of that ended up making her super chill and down to earth. She takes me to awesome concerts with bands I've never heard of before, she also turned me on to sushi, Korean BBQ, and Asian noodle soups. We get along because we both have social autism and were both kinda dead inside. I don't have any romantic feelings for her because I'm a faggot, but I'm super glad that we're friends. I'd say we're deeper connected that some people in a romantic relationship.
>>
>>36165302
>>36165314
I'm not even vaguely homosexual>>36165323
>>
>>36165937

Doesn't matter, she's completely removed any connection between sex and you. You could be the straightest man on the planet but to her, you're her gay best friend.
>>
>>36165243
I've been here before op, either your right and your just a girl in her eyes now or she likes you and keeps trying to get you to move things forward (like ask her out or whatever)
>>
>>36165243
>>Best friend is girl

Top kek
>>
>>36165243
You are her gay little brother
>>
>>36165243
Show pic of her Anon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.