[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>complain about attractive women having standards >refuse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 20170406_005523~01.jpg (442KB, 1836x2494px) Image search: [Google]
20170406_005523~01.jpg
442KB, 1836x2494px
>complain about attractive women having standards
>refuse to date ugly women
>tell fembots they don't have real problems and don't belong
gee i wonder why you're all single
>>
>>36163579
The fact that this post was ignored by all of you is telling.
>>
>>36163579
>REEE PAY ATTENTION TO MY ROASTIE CHAD WONT
>>
for real there's a woman hate thread everytime I refresh

yall need to grow up and go outside ffs
>>
File: sad-frog-meme-butt2.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog-meme-butt2.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>36164627
GIVE ATTENTION IM A WOMAN REEE!!!!!!!
>>
Attractive women have reasonable standards.

Ugly women have ridiculous standards because they cannot accept the fact that they are ugly. They still want Chad.
>>
If you're an ugly woman you have to make up for it. I'd rather be alone then date an ugly loser who thinks she is entitled to my attention and money just because she is a woman.

You need to have something else that makes you attractive. Otherwise I won't bother.
>>
>>36164796
This one
Orgasmiality
>>
File: 1468221152538.jpg (376KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1468221152538.jpg
376KB, 1280x1707px
>>36163579
Looking within and admitting your personality is the problem is anathema to the robot. It will never happen. They'll just shitpost memes about how it's because they're too short, their dick's too small, they're too poor, they're the wrong race, they're ugly, they're not fit enough, they're the wrong religion, they're too enlightened, women are whores, because blaming all your problems on a bogeyman of straw like a bunch of tumblrinas blaming white men is easier than looking inside yourself and admitting you're the problem.
>>
File: 'fembot'.jpg (184KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
'fembot'.jpg
184KB, 640x427px
>>36163579
>implying fembots are actual real females
This fucking meme, my guys, why
>>
OK let's go on a rant.

I have no problem dating a woman in my league of attractiveness. I'm not searching for a goddess.

What I don't like is this:

1. ruining your appearance with piercings, tattoos and other bullshit

2. ruining your personality with wacho beliefs like feminism, veganism and other horseshit

3. being a loser who is just looking to attach themselves to a man; you're not hot enough for that, you need to be able to carry your own weigh; get educated or be successful in some way; something our kids could be proud of

Online dating is filled with these kinds of trash.

>inb4 I'm entitled to muh beliefs/opinions

No shit you are. But don't complain that you cannot find a man then.
>>
>>36163579
>>refuse to date ugly women
Why i should go for a women, i'm not even attracted to?
>>
Ugly women spend their 20s being like, "my girl friend Stacy got herself a resident MD, ex NFL player, I must outdo her"
>>
There aren't that many "ugly women" to begin with because an ugly girl is either a butterface or she's fat and big.

The thing is fat/big girls want guys even larger than them so most guys who might be otherwise unattractive are not eligible to date them.

So that only leaves girls who are a genuine case of a butterface but there aren't enough of those to go around.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>36163579
>tell fembots they don't have real problems
How can something that isn't real have real problems?

>>36164709
0/10
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.