[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want new friends. Actual friends. Where do I find them? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1852.jpg (87KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1852.jpg
87KB, 604x453px
I want new friends. Actual friends.
Where do I find them?
I'm neet shut in weeb/gamer/mentally ill who didn't finish school.

Right now I have 2 "friends". One is always away due to his work. The other one I'm pretty sure doesn't give a single fuck about me.

And no, I'm not asking you to be my friend, I don't want online """friends""".
Certainly not anyone from here.
One mentally ill person (me) is enough in a friendship.
>>
>>36162764
Why do you think one doesn't give a single fuck about you?
>>
>>36162764
if youre old enough go to bar and try and ask around and see if anyone has similar intrest. Search online forums on whatever topic you like and try find people close to you. Otherwise the only way to get friends is to have them already and get in with the whole group, which is probably why I dont have any
>>
>>36162852

Never messages me first, never asks to hang out if I don't invite him.
I was deeply depressed for 2 years and basically dropped all contact with everyone and I didn't get a single call from him asking what the fuck happened to me. He basically ignored me. He is a relative too and childhood friend as well.

This is exactly the kind of cunt I don't want but I can't tell him to FUCK OFF, even though I really want to, because I don't have anyone else. It sucks.
>>
>>36162764
Why would normies want anything to do with you?
>>
>>36162926

Yeah.
I think I'm going to ask the busy friend (who actually seems to care about me) to introduce me to his other friends and see if I can find someone decent.

Fuck, being a hermit for years has fucked me up, just the thought of meeting new people scares me.
>>
hello. do you want to do small talk with me? i-i swear we are not friends
>>
>>36162764
>wanting friends

Failed normies are still normies. LEAVE
>>
>>36163101

Normies enjoyed my company when I was in school. I don't know what the years of hermit mode have done to me and if I still have "it" or if I'm damaged beyond repair.

I just want someone to meet up once a week to talk and play video games/watch shit with. Why is this so fucking hard.
>>
>>36163158

Aren't you confusing this place with wizchan?
Go there if you have given up.

I thought the whole point of robots is that at least they attempt to be normal. Or at least they want to.
>>
File: 1486089889250.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486089889250.png
11KB, 500x500px
>>36163177
Youre fucked, since you said you were mentally ill. sry m8
>>
>>36163278

I don't know.
I honestly don't.
I was/am depressed and have mild dp/dr.
I'm not crazy.

Well, not really.
>>
>>36163106
>small talk

I can't do small talk.
I don't "get" small talk.
Oh god, I just realized I am really fucked and I'll be stuck with those two that know and tolerate me.

Guess it's better than nothing...
>>
>>36163683
You can find someone out there, plenty of people out there are just the same. I dont like small talk because its meaningless and usually just helps people show off how good theyre doing in life. You just have to search for similarly minded people which shouldnt be too hard these days, plenty of red-pilled cyborgs out in the wild
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.