[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would happen if all men swapped bodies with all women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>men and women keep their brains but swap body with random opposite sex person
>there are more female than men so extra females die
I think there would be far more suicides and gay ppl (no shit)
>there would be far more suicides from females in men body
>>
>>36162446
Probably play with my tits until I eventually got bored of it and then go back to shitposting in r9k.
>>
>>36162478
what would happen to society, politics, human interaction...
>>
>>36162505
Who gives a shit?
I'd have tits, what could go wrong?
>>
>all the histrionic retards are twice as strong
>the people who need to maintain society have weak bodies

We'd be fucked
>>
>>36162505
Lesbian population would increase by 70%
>>
>>36162446
Everyone would suffer full-body paralysis and die
>>
>>36162564
we don t rely on physical strength nearly as much as before
you live in past
>>
>>36162446
suicide rates would skyrocket as women quickly realize the hardships of life as a male and that love and affection is not handed out freely
>>
>>36162689
well at the same time women who were sexually depraved and depressed would be able to be their own boyfriend instead of killing themselves
>>
>women in mens bodies.
rape on an unheard of scale ensues, women wouldn't deal well with the urges of a mens body.
Shit would only get really funny when everyone get switched back to their own body later.
>>
>>36162790
only women in males bod would be raped by women in males body
maybe some lesbian in male body would go for men in women body but they would have no problem with shooting them unlike women in male body
>>
>>36162627
You're blissfully unaware of 95% of the world economy I guess.
>>
File: FaceApp_1491838757516[1].jpg (120KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1491838757516[1].jpg
120KB, 1280x670px
I know I would...

originalllgiinainu
>>
>>36162924
even if it is true it s gonna be replaced with machines soon
>>
>>36162505
>>36162446

Do the brains of the men and the women have to deal with the hormones of their new bodies? For example, will all women now have their heads flooded west testosterone?

Hmm, honestly I'm not sure. Nobody knows precisely how much of gender is determined by socialization and how much is innate. Interesting question though.
>>
>>36163448
>will all women now have their heads flooded west testosterone?
of course test and estro are produced in body and the brains are one swopped
>>
>>36163568
hmmm fun

this is an interesting question and I have many answers to give, but honestly I'm not sure what's true about gender and the brain, so it feels like any answer given to this question would be a lie.
>>
>>36162446
We'd all have fun playing with tits and fetishizing ourselves until the baby clock came on and then we'd have to make some pretty serious decisions about ourselves.
>>
>>36162446
i'd just go get fucked by Chad desu
>>
>>36162446
Sex hungry "men" everywhere, rape statistics rising.
All "women" would be too busy fucking other "women" or pleasuring themselves.
>>
>>36165732
"men" raping "men" I don t care I would be "girl" in that scenario and original girls will finally see how much of a privilege is to be a girl
>>
>>36165921
One of us doesn't understand what eacother meant by "men". Anyway you're right about understanding the privilege and alot of original men would finally get a taste of their hidden fetish, I think thay after getting to feel what it's like to be a woman quite a few males would commit suicide after switching back, opposed to the original female suicide rate while getting to know how tough it is to be a man.

Also it would be hard to get used to the opposite genders hormones, assuming that in the brain you are still you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.