[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My conversation with my dad minutes ago >anon we spoke to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6033.jpg (123KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6033.jpg
123KB, 960x960px
My conversation with my dad minutes ago

>anon we spoke to your grandparents and they said they want you to come to Guangzhou (a city in China) to live with them so they can make your normal again, what do you think?
>I'm not sure, I'll think about it
>well it doesn't seem like you're getting better, if you're going to be at home most of the time, you might as well try living in china. You can go with your grands to buy a computer once you're.
>okay I'll think about it and let you know

Looks like my family can't take it anymore.
>>
and what if am still not normal once am over there and they die?
blame the system and take your rage out on it, not me. am just living how the system tells me too.
>>
>>36160985
Avoid that at all costs.
>>
File: 1486802912646.jpg (5KB, 370x334px) Image search: [Google]
1486802912646.jpg
5KB, 370x334px
How's the discord going, m8?
>>
>>36160985
>parents want to make a you normal member of society
>send you to a society without rights

activates my gyri
>>
fuck off and go, we're full
>>
>China

You'll return anything but normal.

I've seen shit here that would make a spetsnaz squirm.
>>
>>36161088
>blaahh I'm the fault of the system

Your parents are fed up because you won't change yourself you god damn stubborn dragonbaby
>>
Maybe they meant "normal" by chinese standards.
>>
>>36160985
Please go. All non-whites need to fuck off back where they came from
>>
>>36160985
i just got weird deja vu as if ive seen this thread years ago
>>
>>36161246
>>36161246
All non natives need to go fuck off where they came from.
>>
>>36160985
it was also 10 minutes ago yesterday
fuck off
>>
>>36161268
Okay, we'll just take all traces of modern civilization with us so you guys can resume throwing sticks at one another once you realize that you've hated each other long before the white man came and there was never a unified nation of American aboriginals to begin with. Oh, and we'll be taking our welfare and generous social benefits you shitskins love siphoning off of with us too
>>
Lol at the chinese way.

>You bedda shape up! You want get sent back to China!?
>>
>>36161357
Stopped reading at okay, bye now, leave k?
>>
>>36161260
you did, it's someone memeing.
>>
If you speak English girls will be on your dick.

There's nothing Chinese women hate more than their own language. Nothing is a better aphrodisiac than speaking English to them.

Source: can only get laid in Asia.
>>
>>36161372
giving your people internet was a mistake
>>
>>36161470
>>36161470
Giving your people, steel, gunpowder and medicine was a mistake.
>>
>>36160985
Ugh I can't imagine living in a city full of gooks would make me more normal. I already despise them here.

Assholes can't walk. I am tired of these tiny little mallets and their complete lack of spacial awareness. How the fuck can they be so dense they need to take up an entire footpath?
>>
File: 1481408701690.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1481408701690.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>going to China with the aim of becoming normal

Ahahahahahaha
>>
File: nisem5.jpg (132KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
nisem5.jpg
132KB, 960x960px
tfw no nisem bf
>>
>>36160985
Fuck off you attention seeking chink
>>
>>36161837
How is my thread attention seeking?
>>
>>36161500
Stop replying, your comments are strained and unfunny
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.