[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a second class friend? I am. It feels horrible. Like,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2432.png (69KB, 364x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2432.png
69KB, 364x504px
Are you a second class friend?
I am. It feels horrible.
Like, your "friends" sometimes are willing to hang out with you but not often, never message you first etc.

I dropped all contact with them a few years ago because I couldn't stand it but I started talking to them again because I can't stand the loneliness anymore, I'll go insane.
>>
File: 1489878419588.jpg (33KB, 960x612px) Image search: [Google]
1489878419588.jpg
33KB, 960x612px
>tfw your friends only kept you around every once in a while to make fun of you
>>
>>36158345
I am sorry.

In school, I had 1 friend. We were together all the time because we were both weird. We hated everybody and everybody hated us. But there was this one guy who somehow started to hang out with us and we would make fun of him and basically psychologically bully him all the time. But he still kept coming. Guess the normals treated him even worse. Imagine that, getting bullied by the losers of the school. Is that what they call an omega?

I don't know what he's doing right now, doesn't have a normiebook profile. I would like to apologize to him.
>>
>>36158523

Pretty sure he's also making fun of someone lower than him. It's an endless cycle of bullying
>>
>>36158016
I was in high school and to this day. Just nothing changes it seems.
>>
>>36158016
i was for a while, my friend was constantly texting while we went to the cinema or hang out, and i had to start every conversation or nothing happened. but removed this "friend" from skype so i'M no longer a cuck second class friend
>>
>>36158564

Kids and teens are cruel.

At least I know it was wrong now. If I could go back, I would just tell him to fuck off, because he was annoying us but we just kept him around as a punching bag. Psycologically of course, we never physically abused him.
>>
Yes, usually because I'm not considered to be 'fun'.

"You shouldn't drive so fast, it's dangerous!"
>"You're no fun."
*crashes*

I like to have fun but won't take stupid risks.
>>
File: 1471794595732.png (220KB, 680x357px) Image search: [Google]
1471794595732.png
220KB, 680x357px
>Be friends with very few people for a few years
>Be the guy you call if your playing vidya, need extra routers/switches or games etc
>Set up most gatherings
>Get messaged Saturday afternoon by a friend asking for some UT maps and where he can get some games of mine
>but why?
>Sends me a webcam video of what they're all playing
>Everyone I though I was friends with is having a lan party
>And this is the first I'm hearing about it

That was it for me, better to have no one than what ever you call those people
>>
>>36158016
Elliot Rodger was this to many of his friends.
>>
File: 1474950111868.jpg (131KB, 552x650px) Image search: [Google]
1474950111868.jpg
131KB, 552x650px
>>36159083

The part where he's left out in WoW raids hit close to home
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.