[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is how fembots actually look IRL, not your BBC slave attention

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: 1491806312093.jpg (535KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1491806312093.jpg
535KB, 2592x1944px
This is how fembots actually look IRL, not your BBC slave attention seeking anime clothes wearing whores (aka that roach Anzu)
>>
>minecraft on a laptop
Well someone needs a spaking
>>
i look like OPs pic. does someone want to be my bf. i will make you cheese souffle and we can play cards or whatever couples do :(
>>
>>36155580
Is that a period jar? Just like my piss bottles? We must be made for each other
>>
>>36155637
That is a candle
>>
>>36155637
it looks like a candle
>>
File: why.jpg (33KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
33KB, 288x499px
>leaving food lying out like that.

Disgusting.
>>
I'd totally hang out with this chick. I'd probably bang her too, just wish there was a pic of her facing me.
>>
>>36155628
Show another pic and I'll say yes.
>>
>>36155628
The real question is: Do you like the video games with co-operation styles that are found on the pc computers?
>>
>>36155580
>fucking minecraft
god damn it
>>
>>36155628
only if you braid my hair
>>
>>36155580
>Mountain Dew
So you're calling them female neckbeards?
Y'know, you might be right, fembots have autism as well so, maybe they look like that and the ones that aren't are just /soc/ crossboarders desu
>>
>>36155628
I'll make you scrambled eggs if youbbe my gf (female)
>>
>tfw thats me rn
>in underwear and tank top watching anime and posting on r9k
>>
I would still let her give me a blowjob from my black cock

Female is female
>>
thats me except im blonde

depressing
>>
>>36155580
Those underwear must be heavy duty stuff. I'm impressed.
>>
>>36156414
evidence pls
also pls don't be male
>>
>>36155580
she'd look pretty hot in a diaper imo desu
>>
>>36155580
tfw ur an actual qt robot

what is this life ive been given
>>
I would love to have sex with girls like that, but I don't know if I would want to commit. Depends on the personality.
>>
>>36156414
I'd be all for you but
>Umaru poster
Get out and take your fucking hamster with you.
>>
Irrelevant. The only relevant and sad fact is that there are no fembots in Europe.
>>
>>36157362
Not that anon but Umaru-chan is high tier anime

You just handle a cute girl being autistic
>>
>>36155637
>period jar
nigger what?
>>
>I look like OPs pic
There is one problem with girls like you:
Once you agree to do as I say inside and outside the bedroom for six month and go through with it, afterward you will look so fuckable and have so much dick at hand that you'll never give boring me a second glance again.
That means in the end I'll have gotten 3-4 month of pussy out of the deal and my hated of women has been raised yet another notch.
>>
>>36155580
This is actually my fetish.

Got any more?
>>
>>36157513
>he doesn't know how to get a girl addicted to him
how sad
>>
>>36157584
Yeah, I am sure you are sitting on the back of your loyal dickslave while posting on r9k.
>>
>>36157639
yeah well I'm a shut in, living in a country I hate so no I don't use the knowledge to my advantage
shit sucks, thanks depression
>>
>>36157714
I'll fly you to my place and hire you as a maid/sex toy. After a few months you're free to go with some money you earned from me.
>>
>>36157748
>hire you as a maid/sex toy
pass
>>
This hurts me please take this down. Its exactly me right now except I'm wearing sweatpants and I'm playing Rimworld. But exact body type, hair, living conditions.
>>
>>36155580
>the person taking her photo would definitely be her bf
It's not fair.
>>
>>36155580
How can some men be attracted to this? They're just memeing, right? I genuinely don't understand
>>
>>36157772
can I kiss every inch of your thighs
>>
>>36157796
If you b mine and aren't just going to use me as a practice gf, yes.
>>
>>36157787

There's literally no woman on this planet who can't get a boyfriend if she just talks to a hundred single guys.

For girls it's only a matter of putting things off until they finally decide to settle down with an orbiter.

Women are never, NEVER tfl like men are.
>>
>>36157820
>use me as a practice gf
I'm not really a fan of that meme
pls b in nz
>>
File: wj2.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wj2.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
disgusting

delete this
>>
>>36157772
>It hurts to be confronted with my lifestyle
>still not going to change my ways tho
>>
>>36157823
That doesn't eaxctly answer my question brother
>>
>>36157838
Sorry no other side of the world :(

>>36157849
Gtfo normie that is the robot way.
>>
>>36155580
> leaving less than a quarter of a desk for mouse movement freedom
> gamer

GTFO lardtard
>>
>>36157762
Why not? Is the cleaning and cooking part not appealing? I can teach you.
>>
>>36157917
>other side of the world
fuck this always happens
guess I should stick to finding a gf in person
which means having to go outside.......great
>>
>>36157787
Sometimes it is more about a womans willingness to please you than her body.

Also to be all
>OMG so nasty and objectifying
many of them have a weak personality even for girls, if you are willing to bother you can easily form both their character and body.
Mostly because they want to be loved for themself, but no longer BE themself as they are at the same time.
>>
>>36157362
don;t even post umaru alot,i just like the crying face,also never seen the anime
>>
>>36157949
tell me where I implied I was not a man
pretty sure this dick down my pants means I'm a dude
so in short get fucked
>>
>>36155628
not even robots want fatties

get the fuck out and take ur cheese souffle with you lard ass
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.