[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had to kill one of my pet chickens yesterday due to a horrifying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_n7scou35Kq1spusg6o2_1280.jpg (96KB, 594x446px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7scou35Kq1spusg6o2_1280.jpg
96KB, 594x446px
I had to kill one of my pet chickens yesterday due to a horrifying cloacal prolapse, it was an act of mercy. Since I've been taking care of them for the past three years, I'd expected to feel something after I had stabbed her. I didn't. I didn't feel anything, not a single tear was shed. I didn't expect it to be this easy and I thought I had more empathy then this.

Starting to suspect I might be a sociopath.
>>
File: Katdolf Kitler.jpg (29KB, 634x427px) Image search: [Google]
Katdolf Kitler.jpg
29KB, 634x427px
>>36155578
You should be stabbed to death for stabbing an animal to death. The right way to kill a chicken is to chop its head of with an axe. If you do not bother to buy an axe but instead stab a chicked to death you do not deserve to live. I hope you die for being killed by a beast and if I see you drowning in the sea I won't lend a hand.
>>
>>36155842
I guess stab isn't the right word, I cut the jugular with a very sharp knife as instructed in a butchering tutorial.
>>
>>36155842
its a chicken who gives a shit

if op didnt have it for like 3 years it would have just been ripped apart by wolves or something anyway
>>
>>36155578
>a horrifying cloacal prolapse,
Also why was that? Did you fuck it to cause that to her? If that is the case, I will impale you to death one of these days. With joy.
>>
File: tumblr_ogcerlYzeg1vfj8qmo1_500.jpg (78KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogcerlYzeg1vfj8qmo1_500.jpg
78KB, 500x470px
>>36155578
Is it just a coincidence
>>
>>36155859
why didn't you just say you slit the clucker's throat then? when you said stab I thought you meant you jabbed an icepick in it's brain or something.
>>
>>36155886
No. Sometimes these things just happen, egg binding can be an underlying issue. I would never hurt an animal outside of mercy killing.
>>
File: 1488418752246.jpg (129KB, 1200x909px) Image search: [Google]
1488418752246.jpg
129KB, 1200x909px
>>36155860
>its a chicken who gives a shit
Also any f*ckhead saying that who gives a shit if someone kills an animal, because it was just an animal, belongs to the kill list. No question about that.

Won't lower myself to discuss with your kind of filth any more. I have better things to do with my precious time. Just a warning: the day will come.
>>
>>36155913
Okay. Next time buy an axe or bring it to the doctor to be put to sleep.
>>
>>36155971
>the day will come
what day? the chicken uprising? audibly laughed the bait was entertaining
>>
>>36155842
Are you a lifeguard? I can swim just fine.
>>
>>36155578
That's because chickens are retarded domesticated pheasants and aren't even real animals at this point
>>
>>36155971
>a pussy thinks he can do anything to anyone

It's a chicken. Chickens are like ants or any other animal with barely any cognition.
>>
>>36156018
No, the day when the filth of your kind will be ended, among other types of filth. It will come, in a form or the other. And there will be no mercy, and you won't be laughing anymore. ;)
>>
File: 1486707188990.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486707188990.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
really wouldn't worry about being some potential or actual sociopath simply because you didn't have a strong emotional reaction putting a fowl out of its misery, even if you have tended to it for 3 years

got a couple dozen birds myself; if its their time, they've got to go. it ain't that i don't like the mouthy fuckers; love them for their chicken ways and habits

i'm a sensitive fella at times and in certain circumstances as well, but it is difficult to empathize extremely well with the unfortunate and unmerciful plight of an animal not even in your kingdom, know what i mean?
>>
>>36156048
They still have a WILL OF LIFE. If you think you can kill animals just the way you wish, just because they have no COGNITION, even if they have the will of life, you're nothing but a piece of immoral filth who needs to be ended.
>>
>>36156101
even filth has THE WILL OF LIFE, it's all just perspective so checkm8 faggot.
>>
>>36155578
birds are like one step above reptiles which are barely above insects
>>
>>36155971
>Spotted the liberal
Cry my a river, pussy
>>
>horrifying cloacal prolapse,

Chicken fucker
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.