[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever befriended a popular girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1491803700841.jpg (217KB, 1770x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1491803700841.jpg
217KB, 1770x1254px
You ever befriended a popular girl?
>>
>>36155117
Yea, actually

She's still a good friend, she's too much of a slut and I'm too much of an asshole for me to let our relationship go any further than the occasional fuck
>>
>>36155155
GET OUT GET GETTTT OUTTTT
>>
>>36155117
yeah a few times, they just used me.
>>
i have, but i will tell you the only reason why

i took marching band for 3 years of high school, and its all grades, so when i was a freshman, i was lucky, i played the trombone and the other two trombone players were two brothers that were a senior and sophomore, and they were friends with all the girls, so i got to add all these upperclassmen girls to facebook with bikini pics and other heinous stuff and i got to tag along when they hung out, but when they graduated, i left too

also, we practiced with the dance team and color guard so we always had half naked teenagers changing around us

good days
>>
>>36155117
>You ever befriended a popular girl?
>You ever befriended a ******* girl?
No
>>
>>36155155
you wrote this just to piss people off didnt you
>>
>implying i'd ever be worth anything as a friend
>implying we'd be on the same level
>implying i wouldn't outautist her and provide no connection whatsoever because all i can talk about are robots and i refuse to talk about myself
>>
>>36155190
Oh fuck you, I spend most of my nights drinking alone and crying. I can't make an actual relationship work and girls being attracted to me until they've gotten to know me, at which point they leave, insult me, and hurt me
>>
>>36155117
Yes, I orbited her for two years being an absolute cuck and later on learned to hate women how easily they take advantage of you with no reserve, oh and once you stop bending to her whims and doing what she wants she breaks off all contact, and that's not just with popular girls but with every girl I have ever known, so that's about 6. Girls make shit friends, I literally have 0 of female friends left and no longer even value them because women don't even know what friendship is.
>>
Yeah. When I changed schools, I became friends with a kid who was also a gamer and appearently one of the cool kids and I was taken into the group, there were 2 popular girls aswell. Few of us are still good friends 6 years latter and hang out alot but desu I really hate one of those girls, complete roastie and always ruins the fun with the guys. No idea where the seccond girl is whoring
>>
>>36155244
Well I had an answer to ops question and I knew it would bother someone so kind of
>>36155253
Just realized I ended mid sentence, I was supposed to add "is like being constantly taunted"
>>
Remarkably yes.

>hs
>friend gets gf
>huge tiddied blonde stacy, very popular
>she starts sittin with our small circle
>actually doesn't mind us
>gets into our fucked up humor and general loserness
>friend becomes chad more and more by the week but his gf has actually intergrated pretty well into our group
>sit with her in a lot of classes, we talk a lot about a lot of stuff
>even talk her out of getting breast reduction surgery
>actually consider her a friend, only female I could say so about or that I've even had mor than a single conversation with
>friend and her break up
>it's a shame because they were really nice together but actually make sure to continue friendships with both of them
>friend goes turbo chad and cuts contact
>she pretends she never knew me

I just don't get it, I didn't even want to fuck her I just wanted a friend.
>>
>>36155223
also in middle school, i had the same last name as this girl, and we had a lot of classes together, and one day

ONE DAY

i was in science class, we sat together, and she was talking with the other chick that sat across from us, then she said "watch", and she slowly started caressing my thigh, getting closer to my cock, i was paralyzed the whole time, then the girl across said, "stop, your making him uncomfortable!" or something, then she stopped and they started giggling

THIS HAPPENED

also in the same year, i sat behind two girls, they were mumbling, then one of them said, "hey (anon)", then she turned around with her shirt unbuttoned at the top, and at first i stared her in the eyes, then after like 4 seconds i stared at her delicious flat chest, then she turned around and they busted out laughing, i guess they were testing me or something

THIS HAPPENED

THEN ONE TIME THE GIRL I HAD A CRUSH ON GAVE ME HER PHONE NUMBER TO TEXT HER AND I NEVER TEXTED HER

FUCKING KILL ME IM STILL A HANDHOLDLESS VIRGIN
>>
yeah, deep inside she is an insecure fuck and pretty dumb

still a nice gal. Im sure she would have turned into a fembot in another situation.
>>
>>36155117
ya she was the only person who was nice to me in highschool, i walked 2 miles in the rain every day and she took pity on me, our moms are friends and she would sometimes give me a ride home if she saw me walking. was a blonde 10/10 stacy cheerleader, never took any interest in her because she was way out of my league and she ended up in jail anyways.
>>
>>36155117
no and i dont plan to. all popular girls are bitches
>>
Lol no, I only befriended the fucked up or nerdy girls.
>Girl that was a recovering addict
>Girl that spent a few months in juvie
>Deathly shy girl that would only talk to me
>Librarian girl that could suck the life out of my dick
Popular girls were/are boring
>>
>>36155117
Yes
>dentists daughter
>around 12
>good friends for a while, she thinks im funny, I go to her house often
>Got to touch her boobs (during hide and seek in the dark)
>we play table soccer and vidya
>her parents are always super nice to me and make nice food when I come over
>its p nice
>one day decide on a whim to ask her
>'will you be my girlfriend?'
>she is surprised and shocked for a second
>'what would that mean Anon?'
>im a dumb kid who doesnt know what relationships are about
>struggle to find anything to describe
>w-well we say we are gf and bf amd we kiss
>she thinks about it
>'Id rather stay friends'

Fast forward a year or two
>she starts going out with Chad
>stops hanging out with me
>i knew that was trouble
>aside from several half hearted attempts, we were never friends again
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.