[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we call out people we think browse /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 348508940948928.jpg (23KB, 414x425px) Image search: [Google]
348508940948928.jpg
23KB, 414x425px
I just thought of someone I'm pretty sure comes here so I want to start a thread and see if he answers. It's kind of late at night but whatever. Post a name and some traits about someone you would expect to see here.

>Joe
>red hair
>glasses
>likes Hammers of Misfortune
>>
>>36154993
I saw a thread from a guy who looked just like someone who goes to my uni a while back he even said he was from my state but claimed it wasn't him and then went as far as to say he was underage, either way fuck you
>jake
>black hair
>glasses
>ambiguously mexican
>>
>Sam
>Used to host lan parties at dad's house
>Blast through life on cruise control and wish you had more time for your hobbies
>>
>>36154993
>>likes Hammers of Misfortune
I want to be friends with Joe
>>
>josh
>brown hair
>total asshole to his brother
>is probably secretly gay
>>
>Nicholas
>Black hair w/ shaved sides
>Collects his empty whey protein bottles on a shelf
>Jenkem enthusiast as a result of his superior stool void of any processed foods or any food at all
>>
>>36155132
Joe is a pretty cool guy. Introduced me to a lot of bands like that. He used to be really angry but I saw him one day after a year or so and he was the nicest motherfucker. Really happy for him. Still suspect he's a 4channer though.
>>
jon
>we talk online every thursday at 11PM with our other friend

text me if you see this
>>
File: 3cf30b_4190895.jpg (413KB, 2048x1224px) Image search: [Google]
3cf30b_4190895.jpg
413KB, 2048x1224px
hello fellow robots mmm yeah
>>
>>36155446
I've seen this pic for years and I really want a followup to the fat one. Jesus he's like what, 20 at most in that pic and at least 400 pounds? He's probably an immobile amorphous blob now
>>
File: 1490847205434.jpg (613KB, 2008x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1490847205434.jpg
613KB, 2008x1376px
>cody
>skelly faggot
>airforce fag
>has fat whiny fiancee/wife
>nicknamed "mew"

I kinda miss you and your stupid scarfs you know.
>>
>cody
>skelly faggot
>also airforce fag
>has fat whiny fiancee/wife
>nicknamed "mew"

I kinda miss you and your stupid scarfs you know. Sometimes I wonder if you still wear them.
>>
>carlos
>columbian
>swimmer but injured his shoulder
>eminent poet

A long shot but maybe.
>>
>>36155341
Have you tried his jenkem?
>>
>>36155551
Once when the supermarket was out of whippets, I experienced clarity followed by an overwhelming feeling to join the local crossfit
>>
>>36154993
>Tfw you have no friends so you know you won't get named in this thread
>>
>>36155685
It's okay have a (You) as I call you out for already being on 4chan, buddy
>>
>>36155856
Thanks, anon. Much appreciated. I really didn't think that would be unoriginal.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.