[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he praises Western culture, using impoverished black nations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: j6c3s.jpg (38KB, 460x282px) Image search: [Google]
j6c3s.jpg
38KB, 460x282px
>he praises Western culture, using impoverished black nations with no chance of moving past hunter gatherer culture due to the overall lack of fertile land and other resources as an example
Meanwhile, Asian countries are laughing right now.
>>
>>36154316
You know that a lot of Asian countries were strongly influenced by western culture
>>
File: 1451023473766.jpg (19KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451023473766.jpg
19KB, 280x400px
Yeah bud, it's the land and the resources that are the problem.
>>
>>36154437
Which is how China went from dynasties to communism. Thanks western culture.
>>
>>36154486
Glad you're not ignorant enough to disagree.
>>
File: 1481889444558.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1481889444558.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>36154517
>Communism
>Western
Wrong anon, it's Jewish.
Literally invented by Jews, as was Marxism.
>>
Western countries are better than Asian countries, the best countries in Europe are better then the best in Asia, and the West has had more time to deal with modernity so it doesn't have as much old cultural baggage like Korea or Japan fucking things up nor the massive inequality of China, or all of the above combined in SEA
>>
File: taiwan-club.jpg (832KB, 1306x1224px) Image search: [Google]
taiwan-club.jpg
832KB, 1306x1224px
>>36154316
I'm glad Asians are taking over, their culture is superior and they aren't as racist and more tolerant than westerners.
>>
File: gandhi.png (104KB, 807x439px) Image search: [Google]
gandhi.png
104KB, 807x439px
>Be born on the most fertile and resource rich continent to date
>Can't get past hunter and gatherer phase
>>
>be king nignog
>have every fucking rare resource that isn't exclusively chinese on your hand
>too busy buying goldplated AKs with the money to improve your peoples lot
>over emphatic white fools still feed you
>even pajeets and chinks agree that you seem mental incapable to tell your ass from your enlarged niggerlips and laugh at you
>"its just the white devil keep me down mang"

If anythings keeps you down it is the internalized down syndrom of your race
>>
>>36154316
>using impoverished black nations with no chance of moving past hunter gatherer culture due to the overall lack of fertile land and other resources as an example

No, I like to use countries that when run by whites were prosperous and successful, but collapsed almost entirely when blacks were given control.
>>
>>36154316
>using impoverished black nations with no chance of moving past hunter gatherer culture due to the overall lack of fertile land and other resources as an example
>due to the overall lack of fertile land and other resources as an example
You've got to be fucking kidding me. Africa is the most resource rich, fertile continent on the planet (contrast to Europe, which especially in comparison, isn't particularly rich in resources). Also,

>overall lack of fertile land
There's plenty of fertile land. The whites in Rhodesia and South Africa certainly knew how to take advantage of it--up until the blacks butchered them, stole the land, and then completely ruined it.

>Meanwhile, Asian countries are laughing right now.
Okay, and? They're allowed to have their own countries and cultures. If their race and culture is superior to our own, then so be it. That doesn't mean whites shouldn't be allowed to have their own countries and cultures.

Furthermore, Asian countries aren't as well off as you think. Only a few aren't third-world shitholes, and they're riddled with things like high suicide rates and all other sorts of shit. Hell, look at South Korea--they just recently impeached their first female President for being a crazy cultist-controlled sockpuppet.
>>
>>36156518
You are so pathetic,
>lie about your penis size online
>can only feel any achievement from other races of women
>ignore good looking black women for butt ugly white women
at would be better for all if you just disappeared
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.