[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >take LSD on the first Saturday of February >real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: dimensional_traveler1.jpg (37KB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
dimensional_traveler1.jpg
37KB, 320x232px
>be me
>take LSD on the first Saturday of February
>real life as I know it has been changed
>derealization becomes ever stronger
>see flashes of light sometimes
>linger on 4chan for what looks like an eternity
>stay in the house and don't go out
>tfw can't get back to who I was before
I have descended into some mindfuckery and I can't get out, there's no escape

There must be a way out, to correct all of this, /r9k/.
>>
aspiration is key
>>
>>36154816
>aspiration is key
That's funny because I have no planned future and I'm very unmotivated and despondent to do things. If aspiration is key then the key is missing.
>>
>>36154308
Psychosis can be scary. Seek help soon senpai.
>>
>>36154308
Iktfb
At first it was great
Like for five years it was fucking great
But now it's like I'm living in some kind of fucked up hell
However I think I saw the world as a fucked up hell before the drugs so maybe I'm just returning to baseline. Not cool at all, I want the pronoia, the empathy, the much less foggy existential thoughts and the weird thought patterns back.
>>
>>36154860
This, you're a schizo OP
>>
>>36154308
Yeah, I also fell for the DUDE LSD, LMAO meme. I ended up with some really bad anger issues for a long time and had to move back in with my mom because I couldn't handle even the smallest amount of stress. It slowly got better over time, eat right, sleep right, exercise too if you can find the motivation to. Just do whatever you need to to be healthy to help speed up the recovery process. At least that's what worked for me.
>>
There is no getting off this ride unless you die or get fucking total amnesia Just try and live life to the fullest.
>>
>>36154860
Idk if it is psychosis, my doctor dad and his psychiatrist friend both think I have anxiety still even though I told both of them I see flashes of light from time to time.

My reality looks the same but I don't feel right about it like I did before. Also I got IBS from the 'anxiety' or whatever is plaguing my mental processes.

>>36154896
Yes, I was always somewhat unhappy about myself too before I took the drug as well. But it wasn't as bad as this desu, atleast I had some feeling or empathy for reality.

The drug seemed to have brought something out of me which I was trying to repress.

I see eye floaters especially alot more as well and they don't go away in short periods of time like they usually did, atleast I thought so, in the past. I also think my eyesight has gotten fuzzier.

I can't even dream or imagine things anymore and I'm always tired.
>>
File: IMG_3635_web-X2.jpg (271KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3635_web-X2.jpg
271KB, 1280x854px
>>36155017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqgHosrqJ8o

Psychedelics should always be paired with an artistic endeavor or else it gets way too analytical.
>>
>>36154982
Going to need to work out and sleep right too, but I can't find it within me to do it. I thought the LSD would change who I was for the better, not put me into a worse shape. I thought it would reset my brain processes to some extent.

>>36155008
I'm afraid I'll have to do that.
>>
>>36155017
like a movie is just kind of happening everywhere all the time?
>>
>>36155076
YES YES YES YES

CORRECT
>>
>>36155017
holy shit, are you me?

I also took LSD sometime in February, this was my second time, the first time was all shits and giggles. I tried it alone each time, the second time I spiraled into a bad trip. Ended up thinking I was dead the entire time and I was a soul/consciousness floating around space.

Now my perception of reality is fucked. I see the floaters in my eyes more clearly too. I also feel tired constantly. My dreams have felt unexplainable and somewhat grim so I feel relieved to wake up. My anxiety has shot through the roof, I find that I am constantly reevaluating what's actually going on around me.
>>
>>36155108
I know where you're coming from, I've felt that way for most of my life, but drugs certainly didn't help. Have you considered meditating? It helps me with anxiety and being dissociated gives me a leg up so to speak.
>>
>>36155075
>thought the LSD would change who I was for the better, not put me into a worse shape.
Yeah I bought into that bullshit too. All it did was fry my brain and make me lose my last two friends. Did you get to at least have a good time while on it? My time was okay, food and music was really good. I kept seeing tons of teeth in the patterns on the walk though, which freaked me out a bit.
>>
how much of lsd did you take
I remember just taking half the cardboard because it was my first time too

pretty cool stuff
>>
>>36154851
What about respiration
>>
>>36155192
*On the sidewalk
>>
>>36155130
When I took the LSD on February for the first time I actually saw buildings, like black structures of some sort when I went to bed. Or atleast that's what I could make out what it was.

I tried it with a friend but he had to leave the morning after and I was pretty much alone for the remainder of its course.

And these
>floaters are more defined
>so tiresome
>anxiety shot through the roof
>constantly re-evaluating what's going on

These especially are also major symptoms I'm having as well, if I may clarify

But no dreams from what I can see with me

I'm in some sort of oblivion and I can't make out my thoughts correctly, I'm confused subconsciously and my psychologist who I am going to, notices it as wel.

I drew some pictures for her to symbolize what I had in my mind and it was just lines crossing each other, it was a messed up blob
>>
File: 1491514016225.gif (2MB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1491514016225.gif
2MB, 500x379px
I feel like OP is future me who took LSD and time traveled to make ((me)) want to take LSD this weekend. I've been thinking about it, how should I prepare myself?
>>
File: 1480450426716.jpg (99KB, 491x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480450426716.jpg
99KB, 491x500px
LSD makes me feel really lonely
>>
>>36155170
>have you done meditating?
I don't know how to

>>36155205
180 micrograms of it, which was roughly a tab and a half and my friend took 125 micrograms whic was 1 tab

>>36155232
I can breath perfectly fine, friend

>>36155192
It was good in the beginning, then it became indifferent, and then it became bad in the end as I progressed through the trip.
>>
This happened to me after taking 4 hits my first time. Not a cool thing at all. Took me months to learn to keep my mind blank and focus. And
I've done PLENTY since. You have to learn to be in control of your own consciousness. Thats one thing people take acid without understanding. You must be able to withstand pure mindfuckery and craziness if you plan to dose more thank like a hit. . You must always have your bearings.
>>
>>36155314
there's a bunch of guided breathing meditation exercises you can look up, that's where I'd start. The breathing is the most important part, everything else just kind of happens after.
>>
>>36155279
OP here, just make sure you have a stable mindset and you're certain and happy. Be especially certain about everything. Have a plan. If you don't have these things you're not going to synch well with it and you will become mentally altered like I did.

>>36155301
I'm always lonely and my only friend is at college right now so I don't see him alot.
>>
The world is a simulation. It's not real but there are many fake worlds besides ours. It's still your life though. There's no need for anger or fear just enjoy the experience. It doesn't matter what you do or don't do as long as you desire to be doing it.
>>
>>36155336
That's right, listen to this guy^ Certain and in control. Stable mindset. Know thyself so that you may know what is around you. If you cannot, you are empty and cannot comprehend like me.

>>36155342
I think I should do the breathing exercises, and I even tried them out but I don't think I did it long enough for it to have an effect, but thanks anon
>>
>>36154308
The exact same thing happened to me, only i took shrooms.
>>
Same thing happened to me OP

Was hanging with a normal friend at age 20 who I finally befriended after always messaging him on Facebook and he gave me 5 tabs, he did 1.

He said I'd be fine... Started by gigging non stop and thrn seeing his face and house turn into cartoons and geometric shapes, apparently I kept muttering "Reality is an illusion" and various numbers to myself. Ended up stripping naked, shitting on his floor and running out of the house into the woods at 4 AM. Was later found by police 2 days later in a ditch about 4km from his house,

That day isn't a clear memory to me, it's In fragments. I remember being in a different reality and losing my conscious thoughts and memories. I no longer had a name or a family. I simply was. I still have nightmares to this day and PTSD, depression and anxiety. On a plethora of medications now and off of all drugs including weed. Had depersonalization for 7 months. Meds are finally starting to work. Life is so different. Don't do acid kids.
>>
>>36155516
H O L Y F U C K

Brush that is for real really awful
>>
>>36155516
That's really fucked up of him to give you what's essentially a loaded gun with five hits for your first time. I don't think he liked you very much.
>>
>>36155516

Yeahhhh I'd drop that "friend" anon wtf
>>
>>36154308
get around people, keep a schedule waking up in the morning, exercise, fresh air all that basic mental health shit, don't do drugs obviously,, you'll get good
>>
>>36155750

Yeah...it still affects me to this day. He called me a weirdo spaz cause apparently he thought I could handle it since I smoked a lot of weed. He made fun of me later on until I dropped out of college. And now I'm friendless.
>>
>>36155799
Besides the other issues do you have HPPD?
>>
>>36155516
Yeah, don't do acid kids, do DXM.
>>
>>36155818

Yes. Whenever I drift off in thought and look up, the ceiling will sometimes swirl a bit, same with looking at certain patterns, the grass or words. They'll get kind of wavy. It sucks. Couldn't sleep for like 5 months cause of it. Still barely get 3 hours if I'm lucky
>>
>>36155799
You're both stupid to think 5 is alright. Nobody should do that unless they are ready to leave society.
>>
>>36155799
Anyone who does acid knows a newbie's first real trip should be 2 hits.

Are you a women? Because it sounds like your friend got you fucked out of your mind on purpose, why, who knows
>>
>>36155864
How long ago was this whole experience? I had a mild case of it after a four hit trip for a little over a year. Every time I'd look into the daytime sky I'd see sparkles and minor swirling. But I had another friend that had a severe case of it like yours after dropping a ten strip. He moved a couple states over and I haven't seen or talked to him in about four years so I'm not sure if his ever cleared up. Though from what I've heard he's been making something of himself
>>
>>36155516

I had something kind of similar happen to me on a dose of 8 grams of shrooms.

Was hanging back a few years ago with some friends at a party. Back when I tried hard to be a normal but obviously failed and people called me weird. Needless to say this was my LAST party. It all began with my one friend saying that he heard if you take a high enough dose of mushrooms you will see dragons and cool stuff that's not there. We'll that sold it for me, nothing intrigued me more than escaping my boring, depressing reality. So I finally started eating all of the 8 grams while playing some Eminem on my iPhone. We were all laughing and goofing off. It was fun at first. Then things got...weird. I felt like I was in a lucid dream. I apparently laid down on the ground and started saying extremely weird stuff and crying and talking like a baby. At one point I even started insulting girls at the party. My friend and his friend didn't know what the Fuck to do so they tried to throw me in the back of their van. I supposedly tried to escape and jump out multiple times until my friend punched me twice in the face to knock me out. I then went blank. I don't remember much but little flashes of what happened. Waking up outside in the middle of the road by my house where my mom and dad came out to find me laying down and shaking while mumbling words, they were of course terrified. My mom called 911 and later I was taken to the hospital. They found a bag of weed in my pocket and later got fined. I do remember coming to in the hospital, in a small room. Apparently I kept acting weird, using some childlike language and trying to escape the room thinking it was all a dream and trying to fight the security guard. They had to strap me down and I apparently then shit and pissed myself in front of the staff while screaming. My parents lost their shit and found out about the drugs, my friends stopped hanging with me. Also had PTSD and OCD and anxiety from the experience. Life is different
>>
>>36155868
We'll he didn't do psychs often so he had more ideas and neither did I.

>>36155894
Am male, sorry. I think he was just a dumb asshole who thought maybe at worst I'd say some weird stuff...got how I wish tag the were true.

>>36155958
It was like a year ago now. Maybe a bit less. That's interesting. I don't notice it quite as much nowadays but it can be weird.
>>
>>36155516
Christ.

Psychedelics are so powerful, it makes me so mad that hippy culture promotes this dumb DUDE LSD IS JUST FUN BRO LMAO attitude. When really it's an intense mindfuck and you really have to be prepared for a journey when you're in a good place. It's not some fun party drug. Stick to weed or beer.
>>
>>36155516
Woooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww Das messed up fammo
>>
>>36154308
How many tabs are you on? I had 1 of 1p-LSD and I managed to control my mind by realizing that my mind is chemicals inside of my brain. Those chemicals might change and affect how the world looks, but it will always really "be" how it is when you're sober even when you're tripping.

Also a dragonfly landed on my face and stayed there for a good 5 minutes. It flew off when I stood up to look in a mirror.

Remember, you will be okay once it wears off. Time might seem like a clusterfuck of a concept, but just remember it's still working the way it always works, even if it doesn't seem like it.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.