[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET OUT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1490887106780.jpg (26KB, 359x407px) Image search: [Google]
1490887106780.jpg
26KB, 359x407px
If you're under 18, get out, ASAP. I'm not going to ask you to do anything complicated and I'm not going to tell you to be yourself.

Get your permit. Schedule your road test.

Apply to jobs. Go out and apply to any places near your home. Apply online if they say so, if not, then go in physically.

If you have any friends at all, text them, ask them to hang out this week.

These are 3 pretty simple things. Despite this, I know it's difficult for a robot to get motivated. Do one a day. Don't apply everywhere at once, but go to a few places tomorrow. Go to the DMV Tuesday. Text your friends Wednesday.

Even if it seems like a bunch of normie, "contribute to society" bullshit, you WILL be happier for it. Unless you are mentally ill, I can garuntee this.

Notice how I didn't mention girls? Not important yet. Not even available yet.

Of course this could apply to anyone over 18 too, and if you ARE over 18, you could also consider applying to your nearest state(cheap) college.
>>
>>36152044
What if I already have a graduate degree and a car? Where do I make friends? ;_;
>>
>>36152091

I notice you didn't say you had a job. That would be priority. Jobs lead to friends, which lead to more friends.

If you're a graduate, you're probably over 21. Go to bar man. Drink a little for confidence and start talking to people that look friendly. It'll be difficult at first but people are more welcoming than you believe.
>>
>>36152142
Nah, I have a job where I work 9am to 8pm and am too tired to do anything on the weekend. It's been like that for five years; five years of my life gone, just sitting behind a computer doing calculations and shit.
I would love to find some amateur music club that holds recitals or something -- I really miss that.
>>
>>36152442

55 hours a week is just too much. It leaves no room to be anything but to be lazy and miserable. I'd probably be looking for another job even if it's min wage, so long as I could support myself with it.

Are you an accountant? I almost went into that until I read about how many hours they work.
>>
>>36152044
I applied 16 fucking times at mcdonalds and haven't been called back NOT ONCE.
>HURR DURR GET A JOB XD
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1.jpg (49KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
49KB, 600x463px
You should get out regardless. I spent a few weeks without browsing this board and my quality of life noticeably went up.
>>
>>36152646
There are other places to work besides mcdonald's dumbfuck
>>
>>36152646

I applied to every place I could find. I didn't find a job until I just asked my mom to get me one.

Apply everywhere else. McDonald's doesn't fucking want you.
>>
>Get your permit. Schedule your road test.
Already tried, I hate driving

>Apply to jobs. Go out and apply to any places near your home. Apply online if they say so, if not, then go in physically.
No jobs in my town and I cant drive 18 miles in to town because I don't have a license

>If you have any friends at all, text them, ask them to hang out this week.
My only friends live 900 miles away
>>
File: ree.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>36152717
>>36152683
Rude. I applied at DQ and Mcdonalds and I've asked my Dad if I can apply part time at his job and he told me a week after that his boss was finding me a position and it's been 4 months now and still no call backs. Even on mcdonalds hiring day, they said they would call me back on Friday weather I got hired or not and I didn't even get a call back.
>>
>>36152044
And I do have friends and do spend a lot of time outside. I'm not even bad looking or in bad shape, I could be dating a qt if I wasn't such an autist. I don't spend all my time on my computer either yet my social skills are still shit tier, can't relax when talking to people that aren't my friends, and always fuck up or spill a truckload of spaghetti atleast once a week. There's nothing really I can do to "better" myself, I am legit concerned if I have aspergers or autism.
>>
You can't outrun the inevitable robots. Get a job or whatever, but if you don't have people who are asking you to hang out your path is basically set.
>>
>>36152916
Then I should just give up. Thanks for the inspiring words anon, appreciate it. My computer screens are brighter than my future.
>>
File: 1480524810695.png (1MB, 1166x718px) Image search: [Google]
1480524810695.png
1MB, 1166x718px
>"bruh just leave 4chan and be urself"
>>
>>36152044
If you're under 25 and not a virgin, get out
>>
>>36152792
>>36152766
If you're this dedicated to not trying you deserve to be miserable and lonely
>>
>>36152970
This is the dumbest advice. You should be ashamed of yourself, anon.
>>
>>36152994
Tbh I only want a job so I can make my dream battle station where I can fap to the purest of waifus in 3d 60fps 8k.
>>
>>36152044

I'm 25 and I still don't know how to drive. I make 35k a year, more than enough to fund a comfy lifestyle with good beer/pot and hobbies.
>>
I NEED MY LICENSE

I AM 19 AND DIDNT PASS THE WRITTEN TEST

I DONT HAVE TIME BETWEEN SCHOOL AND WORK THIS US KILLING ME I NEED TIME
>>
>>36152994
>dedicated to not trying

>almost killed myself while driving
>there are 3 places to work in my town and none of them are hiring, next town is 18 miles away, because I do not have a car or a license I cannot drive to said town to get a job
>friends live 900 miles away and I have terrible social skills so I can't make friends at my current location

Is that enough explanation for you?
>>
>>36153197
Every one fucks up driving, get over it
You're hamstringing yourself because you're a pussy
>>
File: toader.png (8KB, 684x560px) Image search: [Google]
toader.png
8KB, 684x560px
>>36153236
Ok, and If I say driving is too much for me due to the fact I cannot focus on very many things at once what is your response to that?
>>
>>36153529
you should try riding a tricycle then
>>
>>36152044
I recently turned 18 and been lurking this place ever since I dropped out from freshman year (15).

What should I do with my life?
Also, why don't you apply this information to yourself, OP?
>>
>>36153529
Pray for autismbux
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.