[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright you dumb cucks it's time to tell it how it is.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: filename.jpg (38KB, 306x434px) Image search: [Google]
filename.jpg
38KB, 306x434px
Alright you dumb cucks it's time to tell it how it is.

It's not about the penis and it never was. It's about something more that you idiot normalfags just do not understand. Gender doesn't matter. What matters is if they are bloody sexy and have a cool personality.

In your ideal trap 2d ehentai doujinshi/manga publication, the fe(male) will be incredibly beautiful in both a physical and emotional way. But in an ideal simpleton hentai manga, the girl 95% of the will only be hot, and that's it. You will most likely jerk off to it only once in your lifetime, reflecting the clear absence of shits you really give about her.

2d traps are superior because artists have to try a lot harder to fulfill an even more freaky and sexy fantasy for their audience. Although it is for the most part unrealistic, this point is redundant because most females can't ever live up to 2d anyway.

Now since most traps in manga are more often than not, 10 times more beautiful than their female counterparts, it makes no logical sense to call it gay. Multiple fantasies are also (usually) taking place as well, like domination, reverse domination, cuckolding, anal, ahegao and many more degenerate fetishes even normalfags love.

The penis is such an insignificant part because there is still a hole you can ram your dick inside with such raw passion that will make stacy start sobbing in pure jealousy.

As you can see, the trap fetish was never about the penis and never will be. It is such a moot point and only makes the discussion circular and pointless. You're idiot claims of homosexuality are petty because they do not address anything of significance and is the ideal 1 shot kill for winning an argument without having anything of value to address. You are a simpleton, you have a small brain and you need to leave.

All in all, the trap fetish is fundamentally heterosexual and the penis argument is a moot point.

Checkmate idiots.
>>
File: IMG_1606.jpg (63KB, 684x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1606.jpg
63KB, 684x686px
>>36151751
>TLDR: I-I'm not a faggot I just like fucking boys!

Stop with this meme already. You're prison gay OP

t. guy who would ravage a sexy trap without hesitation
>>
>>36151817
im not gay are u stupid
>>
File: 1466747336467.jpg (17KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466747336467.jpg
17KB, 300x250px
>>36151751
>draw shota
>call it a trap
>>
>>36151751
While I do agree with you, I for one like traps and am gay
>>
>>36151751
>What matters is if they are bloody sexy and have a cool personality.
You're still a faggot if you don't care that they're actually male.

Sorry mate, you wasted a whole shit load of time on this shitty fucking post. Christ, what a poof.
>>
>>36151751
Saw this shit thread on pol.
Please stop.
>>
>>36151751
>writing all this shit about how you aren't gay

I read maybe twenty words. Nice pic tho.
>>
File: photo.jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
86KB, 900x900px
>>36151751
>fe(male)

i think your onto something op
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.