[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I kill myself, /r9k/? I have no money and I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: selfhelp.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
selfhelp.gif
2MB, 696x478px
How should I kill myself, /r9k/?

I have no money and I'm not taking anyone else with me. I was thinking of jumping off of a tall parking garage some time next week. I could slit my wrists but the failure rate is too high. I wish I could use helium but I'm broke. Anyone have any (viable) more creative ideas?

It should go without saying that I'm a NEET and a diagnosed Autist. I lost everything almost two months ago. Almost all of my possessions and almost all of what friends I had. I don't qualify for the military. I showed "potential" in school and went to college two years early but things went south and I'm already a dropout at 18.
>>
>>36147899
Jump off a bridge
Assault a police officer
>>
>>36147899
Surely there's places you could go for help?
>>
File: adapter.jpg (13KB, 277x250px) Image search: [Google]
adapter.jpg
13KB, 277x250px
>>36148178
I don't really know where. I'd be paying off the bills for a psych ward for the next decade.

>>36148144
I can't risk surviving the assault and going to prison. Good bridge suggestion though.
>>
>>36148468
Charity? Social workers? I use that stuff sometimes.

Can't you just try patch things up with your feiends?
>>
>>36148664
What do social workers do?

Maybe some of them, but something awful happened that was partially my fault and I think things are over.
>>
>>36148468
Just give the hospital a fake name. They have to treat you regardless. Mexicans do it all the time.

Otherwise rope is cheap and reliable.
>>
>>36148850
I didn't mention hanging because I want to do this somewhere the people I'm living with won't walk in on my body. It's the least I can do.

Maybe I can do a flip for the creativity?
>>
>>36148468
if you're this poor (in america) go apply for public health insurance.
>>
>>36149053
Use a tree in a park then.

Whatever you do, someone is gonna find your corpse and be traumatized.

Of course, don't do it.
>>
>>36147899
Get a car and run over normies until cops find and shoot you to death
>>
>>36147899
Hey man, if you don't have friends right now, maybe it would help to just talk about how things are going. What happened for you to lose the things that you had?
>>
File: IMG_0077.png (286KB, 889x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.png
286KB, 889x592px
>>36147899
If I ever lost everything I'd just go wandering, go on an adventure, maybe life would have a purpose again. And if I died it wouldn't be so bad.
>>
>>36149241
My parents were abusive to me so I ran away and left everything behind but some clothes. I'm living at my best friend's house in a different state but he's getting increasingly tired of me and my shit and I don't blame him.

My best friend's dad abuses his mom a few times a week and the guest room shares a wall with their room so I can hear it all. It brings back memories of things I want to forget and makes me relive them. I wish I could step in and help her but it wouldn't do anything.

My old high school CS teacher was like a mentor to me. As an act of revenge for leaving, my mom made up a story about him sexually abusing me to get him fired. I said something to someone who was also in contact with my mom, and she blew it up even further and the teacher got fired. I feel so guilty.

I haven't talked to some of my friends since I left. Two kind of make small talk with me every now and again, but it feels like we've lost the spark.
>>
>>36149623
That is nothing to kill yourself over. You have to actively try and make your situation better. No one is going to help you if you cant help yourself.
>>
>>36149916
I know no one is going to help, I'm tired of living with everything and I don't care about helping myself anymore. Nothing's going to get better if I don't make it better, I see no point in working in food service again in order to make enough money to keep living and being a waste of resources, and I don't want to deal with my memories anymore. That's how I came to the conclusion of suicide. I'm giving up.
>>
>>36150172
>My life is hard so I'm going to do nothing about it and kill myself.
absolute faggot
>>
>>36150311
That's me. I wouldn't be posting on /r9k/ for a better suicide method if I wasn't absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>36149623
Sounds like a lot of the stuff you grew up with is falling apart. The thing with the highschool teacher is just fucked up. Like that's probably a guy teacher's worst nightmare, and it's sad he's gone.

But if I were to be honest with you, a lot of things end with high school. The people you were friends with move on and forget about you anyway, teachers get more students. This stuff ends anyway, it's not necessarily a loss that could have been prevented.

You're 18 man, you're just starting out. You're just starting to be free and have the chance to make your own choices without your parents or school or whatever kid shit. Please don't throw it away. I haven't been through the stuff you have, but I've been through some times that really made me feel like I lost my identity and the things I worked on and the people I cared about. I felt like nothing I worked for mattered, and it felt like good things weren't meant for me.

Things can get better, and things might not. But please try. See if you can move to a new area with cheaper rent, maybe different part of the country. Take a shit job if you have to, the new environment might be better for you this time around. There's so much you haven't seen yet, there's a chance you'll find a new life. High school ends, childhood friends leave, but you have to move on and find something new.
>>
>>36150458
I'll think about this. I didn't think of it that way. Thanks.
>>
hanging retard

costs nothing, can be done in a forest or private place

from the videos I've seen of people hanging themselves, and my own experiements, if done correctly you'll lose consciousness even within 15 seconds if full suspension

it doesn't actualy hurt that much

if you do it full suspension with hands tied behind back you can't back out

nobody need find you until you're a decomposed skeleton on the groun if you go deep into the forest and do it

I would imagine jumping from a great height would hurt, and leave a huge mess of a magled corpse for your parents to identify plus people would have to clean it up, plus someone would probably see you and be traumatised

traintracks traumatises the driver

gunshot would be my choice but like you I'm broke and have no gun

helium bag is unreliable now because the added oxygen to the tanks

drug overdose is obviously the prefeered method but it ha s a high rate of failure and drugs are expensive and hard to acquire in lethal doses, although it is doable. you could acquire, fentanyl or rcfentanyl, or methadone, and combine it with a lot of xanax and some alcohol

in terms of pure effectiveness, I'd pick hanging, it os one of the msot used methods worldwide (aside from pesticide posioning, but that's suppsedly highly painful and awful to die from and where ar eyou going to get cyanide etc anyway?)

all you need is a ligature (found anywhere) and somthing to hold your weight (there's prbably something within 5 meters of your computer)

it truly isn't that difficult to die, if you are willing to research and if you have balls of steel
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.