[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have a oneitis or do you miss having a oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1480314400929.png (35KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
1480314400929.png
35KB, 805x556px
Do you have a oneitis or do you miss having a oneitis
>>
I have a oneitis who doesn't even live in the same part of the country. All in all I'm happy with it, it makes interacting with other females less stressful when they don't come close to her in my eyes.
>>
Once a few years ago, I liked having a oneitis even if i knew it was pointless it gave a little purpose to my life I see too many people daily now that i can't make anyone a oneitis
>>
>>36146754
yeah i have a bad case of oneitis for the first time in my life.
she is a nice cute girl in my collage class, maybe the only girl i have enjoyed talking to she is very smart and have a nice personality.
i am so in love just talking to her makes me so happy for the whole day.
i am almost 22 years old and it's my first time in my life i get interested in a girl and even though it sucks because it's one sided i am okay because this crush forced me to improve my life trying to maker her my gf.

but too bad this is the last semester we are studying together after that i will never see her again.
>>
>>36146988
Make a move or live in the memories
>>
File: 1491770596630.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491770596630.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
I'm not sure whether she is my oneitis or not, only talked one time with her for less than a minute. Now I observe her for more than a year and have an extreme obsession for her although I know that I don't really know her and that it's all just my imagination. She probably doesn't know that im exist.

I want to kms.
>>
>>36147250
I want to ask her out on date but it's impossible in my country.
I just don't know what to do
>>
it was easier having one person to focus on; now I have to prioritize feels
>>
>I want to ask her out on date but it's impossible in my country.
What country do you live in where a man can't ask out his oneitis
>>
File: 1413486324511.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1413486324511.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>36147920
a 3rd world shithole that is what making it even worse
>>
I know this makes me a normie but I had mine and I didn't know it at the time so I ruined it. And now I have to get her back which will be way harder than asking her out in the first place. Fuck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.