[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when going to suck a dick tomorrow and feel disgusted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: asdf.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>tfw when going to suck a dick tomorrow and feel disgusted just thinking about it
I got drunk friday night and met a guy in a chatroom. I thought he was a girl at first since he had long hair, but it turned out he's trans. I was horny and drunk at the time so I ended up giving him my phone number and sexting for the night and then before I went to sleep we scheduled to meet on monday and exchange head. I really don't want to, but I just can't build up the courage to call it off because he keeps texting me about how excited he is. what should I do?
>>
bumping for some help asdffdsa
>>
no one can help me find a way out of this mess?
>>
>>36146772
Just do it, you might like it. If not you're still getting your dick sucked.
>>
>>36146864
yeah i guess i should be happy im getting a blowjob, but i might actually throw up if he cums in my mouth though. would that be insulting or rude?
>>
>>36146976
I doubt you'll throw up, at most you'll spit it out if you hate the taste.
>>
>>36147213
ok thanks. does anybody here know what a mouthload of stranger's cum tastes like? I know it probably taste different from your own cum since your body odors smell different to strangers
>>
>>36147277
I wish I did, but no sorry I don't. I guess you'll find out, lucky boy.
>>
>>36146459
There's this great thing called bailing
>>
>>36147392
I'm pretty sure he wants to, he just wants us to convince him.
>>
you better come back and tell us what happens

i have wanted to suck cock for a decade and still haven't tried it
>>
>>36146459
It's another /r9k/ gets infiltrated by hundreds of faggots and slowly converts all robots into gay fuckholes

>2017, still falling for the faggotry jew
>>
>>36147557
yeah ok i'll make a thread here tomorrow night about it. but if you want to suck some cock use the app called "grinder" or something similar to that. it's supposed to be for dating, but apparently gays use it for finding someone to suck or fuck and stuff like that
>>
the real problem is what you do if you like it

i sucked my first a couple of weeks ago because i just had to get it over with and do. now i think about cock all the fucking time, but i don't want to go sucking off loads of randoms
>>
File: 1490666353434.jpg (672KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490666353434.jpg
672KB, 1200x1200px
>>36146459
why the fuck would you do this lol?
go jerk off, better yet go get a girlfriend if you're this desperate
don't do anything you're gonna regret bro
>>
>I really don't want to
Then text him that you were drunk and you're not really comfortable with the idea now.
You might end up just getting free head, trannies are sluts
>>
File: send help.png (266KB, 358x439px) Image search: [Google]
send help.png
266KB, 358x439px
>I'm being forced to have sex!
Are you fucking kidding me
>>
The fuck kind of chatroom is that?
I didn't know chatrooms even existed still
>>
>>36149030
its an app called "moco". it's a chatroom for the local radius or city you live in
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.