[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone get insecure when high? I dont like being high about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Marijuana_Spot_Illustration2.png (46KB, 752x516px) Image search: [Google]
Marijuana_Spot_Illustration2.png
46KB, 752x516px
Does anyone get insecure when high? I dont like being high about half of the time it is not pleasant because I get so insecure. I would say I am more of an insecure person than others, and I worry a lot about the future. When I get high, these insecurities come out even more for some reason, almost to the point where it scares me. I would say I am an average-looking person. If I clean myself up, and I'm in a good mood people can perceive me as an attractive, charming guy. Sometimes when I get high though, I start thinking that I'm a worthless, ugly guy. Why would weed do this to me? Anyone else experience this?
>>
>2017
>believing weed benefits the mind
>believing stoner bullshit about it having no negative effects

It makes you more paranoid. Prolonged use of weed will eventually begin to cause panic attacks.

source: smoked nearly everyday for 9 years
>>
Every time I get high my anxiety and paranoia spikes then I go to sleep. Pretty lame, guess weed isn't for me
>>
>>36146385

Stop doing it recreationally and use it as an entheogen only.
>>
Yep I smoked daily from 16-20 daily til I got /thefear/
>have i been sitting in this position too long?
>do i look unnatural to everyone else?
>if i move will that look unnatural?
>everyone is judging me right now.
>panicattack.exe
Though I am an insecure anxiety ridden person, the first 4 years smoking weed was absolute bliss. I was a pseudo enlightened teenager on top of the world. The fear honestly came out of nowhere.
>>
I do my friend, everytime i smoked weed i remember how shit i'am, but i like smoking weed so much that i dont give a fuck
>>
Weed started out as extreme paranoia for me, but as I kept smoking it just becomes a really mellow good feeling

fuck I wish I had weed
>>
>>36146385
Those insecurities were always there, it's just that weed brought them out.

Weed makes you hyper-aware of yourself and your surroundings, it's the same if you were to take mushrooms or acid.

>>36146490
Speak for yourself senpai, I literally everyday smoked for 10 years and the only panic attacks I ever had were before I started smoking.

It makes you paranoid only if you have a reason to be paranoid.
>>
Whether or not you have a good high will depend on how you're feeling before you smoke, or at least it's that way in my experience.

If I was having a good time, smoking weed will make that good time even better. But if I was having a bad time, smoking weed will make it 10 times worse.

You might just be a "loner smoker", as in, you only get a good high when you're smoking by yourself/not around other people. A lot of people are like that, it's not a big deal.
>>
>>36147132
I smoked weed like ten times over the course of 10 years at different setring and points in life and never ever did it make me feel good.
>>
File: 1481233828160.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1481233828160.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>36146385
All weed, and drugs in general, amplify your current state of mind, and emotions.
That's why you hear people talk of a good high, and a bad high. That is also why you here people talking about smoking in an environment that is comfortable for you.
Maybe drugs aren't for you laddo.
>>
>>36146385
>Does anyone get insecure when high?

Yeah dude. I smoke a bunch of weed and start thinking I'm this huge faggot that just sits around all day smoking weed. About how I'm a complete failure that smokes weed and does nothing all day. And then I smoke more weed. Like a faggot.

I bet you can totally relate to this.
>>
>>36147132
Exactly this.

Weed is an enhancer, the only bad highs I had was when I went and smoked with a bunch of people in college I barely knew and then we hung out in the middle of a busy shopping mall. Doing that while sober is nerve-wracking enough for a robot. The other time was when I smoked in my room at my parents' house like a retard and was paranoid to make even the slightest sound and I kept creeping underneath my window so no one outside would see me, which makes no sense whatsoever.

Every other time it was mostly great. There might have been a few instances of people who were there getting into an argument or some ex-boyfriend bullshit but again that stuff isn't pleasant when sober.
>>
>>36147132
>Whether or not you have a good high will depend on how you're feeling before you smoke, or at least it's that way in my experience.

nope. i stopped smoking 10 years ago because it gave me panic attacks whenever i smoked it. didn't matter what i was doing or how i felt.
>>
File: 1454897628522.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454897628522.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>36147132
Not who you're talking to but loner smoker describes me really well. Weed ramps my up anxiety, but I am perfectly capable of enjoying myself despite it. The result is I typically smoke in my home (live alone) and only at the end of the day or if don't have to be anywhere. I still have the anxiety but it becomes deafened since I'm in my "safe space" if you will.

I actually had to buy about a dozen night lights for my place because the weed was bring out my old fear of the dark.
>>
>>36147351
This may seem like an odd question, but do you know what kind of strain/type of weed you were smoking around the time you had your panic attacks?

Every time I've had bad anxiety while I was high, the strain that I smoked was Sativa-dominant. Sativa strains are known to give people panic attacks for seemingly no reason because the energetic high can sometimes trick the brain into thinking it's having a panic attack, or that it's in a fight or flight situation.
>>
>>36148588
mostly sativa. i do remember smoking purple kush once and i wasn't panicking as bad as the other times, but the anxiety was still there.
>>
>>36148641
Huh, I only ask because I was in the same situation as you. A couple weeks ago I decided to give smoking weed another chance and picked up a 90% Indica strain, that shit knocked me on my ass and I ended up watching TV laughing my ass off the whole night.

Sounds like you've stopped smoking weed, which is a good thing in a way. But if you ever want to get back into it I highly recommend picking up some mostly Indica strain and giving it a try.
>>
>>36146385
yeah it's terrible. alcohol and cigarettes are truly a gift from God though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.