[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would the world change if re-incarnation was proven to be real?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1477252357253.jpg (50KB, 472x445px) Image search: [Google]
1477252357253.jpg
50KB, 472x445px
How would the world change if re-incarnation was proven to be real?
>>
>>36143692
Not much. People are pretty good at denying shit that's proven to be true.
>>
In the best case scenario, the whole world would be unified and in harmony, leading to the true next Age/phase for the human population.

In the worst case, soon dismissed and oppressed. As if nothing had happened.

Then again, who's to say this has not already happened?
>>
on a personal level
i like the idea of giving my future incarnations super special hints
or more broadly you could try to groom future qts for future you with big-legacy-achievements (i mean that's kind of what people do anyway without the promise of experiencing the fruits of the labor personally in reincarnations)
so if there is a proof of this reincarnation idea, you might get a lot of people thinking on these wavelengths - "damn if i have to actually be back on this planet i better try to actually be serious about keeping things good and maybe make them nicer"
>>
>>36143692
If we all know that doing a good deed would help ourselves a lot in the next life, then we would start to only do them for selfish reasons (get better life in future), and then they wouldn't really be good deeds would they.
rlly makes you think anons
>>
>>36144250
>If we all know that doing a good deed would help ourselves a lot in the next life, then we would start to only do them for selfish reasons (get better life in future), and then they wouldn't really be good deeds would they.
>it's wrong to be selfish
kill yourself nigga there's nothing wrong with working in your self interest
>>
>>36143692
If there's an explanation of how it works then people would probably try to make money off of it.
>>
>>36143692
Kill all the Jews as early as possible
>>
>>36144380
A good action is never a selfish action, people who only work in their own self-interest are just lucky that cosmic justice isn't actually real.
>>
>>36144535
>be president of the United States
>have shares in missile company
>Assad's been a bad boy!
>attack his base
>missile company shares go up cause their proven to be good
>teach baddies not to commit war crimes (good)
>gain money through share value increase (selfish)
there you go
>>
Mass suicide by anyone not Chad.
>>
File: IMG_2079.jpg (20KB, 148x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2079.jpg
20KB, 148x197px
>>36143692
Buddhists would get even smugger
>>
File: KMadison_Nose.jpg (285KB, 1584x1053px) Image search: [Google]
KMadison_Nose.jpg
285KB, 1584x1053px
>>36144535
>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who actually think this is how morality works
>>
>>36145193
>>36145698
Just because you accidentally save the world on your failed attempt to blow up an orphanage doesn't mean you're any less of a shitty person.
>>
/r9k/ would lose half it's userbase
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.