[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/britfeel/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 512
Thread images: 70

Keep it Chilled and About Feels Edition
>>
First for no fucking politics.
>>
would anyone else fuck a 3/10 if offered?

i have no standards anymore. im not a virgin but i still think sex with an ugly girl is better than my hand. i know i could easily pull an ugly girl and fuck her. im at least a 6.
>>
Ready to get drafted into WW3 lads?
Which front are you hoping to get deployed to? Asia, Middle East or Eastern Europe?
>>
>>36143623
lets get a chat going about our failure with women
>>
>>36143649
Imagine the ego crushing when you finally go for an ugly girl and she turns you down.

That guy in the last thread who was a virgin because only fat girls wanted to fuck him was hilarious, he was actually proud of being a virgin.
>>
File: Quintessentially British TV.png (270KB, 672x700px) Image search: [Google]
Quintessentially British TV.png
270KB, 672x700px
>>36143561
For the ladies (white) edition

Oh, it's great being black in a white neighborhood

>White boys wont DARE start a fight with you

"intimidates whites guy*

>You get to fuck EVERY white girl within a one mile radius with your beautiful big black...

*cuts to interracial sex scene*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
>>
Discussions from the last thread stay in the last thread, literally the first rule of britfeel, fyi newfags.
>>
>>36143561
Does police check homeless people for docs? Where do they get food?
t. potential homeless
>>
>>36143649
Sex doesn't interest me lad, think I'm cucked. I'm not a virgin before someone spouts that but I think I'm some beta numale that require their be some sort of affection and relationship involved. Everytime I've had sex it just feels like way too much effort and the payoff isn't much better than wanking. Receiving a rimjob is fucking based though, but was off a girl I've known for a long time and we were experimenting, wouldn't trust a stranger with that shit, that's gross
>>
>>36143649
yeah, i'm desperate as fuck. i'd take what i can get. no girl has ever shown any interest in me before but i don't think i'm that bad looking, I've posted on /soc/ before and got mostly eights. i guess its because i'm a shut in who never talks to anyone.
>>
>>36143715
Could you elaborate on the rimjob? I've always wondered what it's like.
>>
>>36143700
what have you done anon? Mummy may is coming for you
>>
>>36143672
>Imagine the ego crushing when you finally go for an ugly girl and she turns you down.

personally speaking, i wouldent care too much. i have had sex with 8/10 girls and a pulled a handful of average-above average girls

i have tried to fuck fat girls i have matched with on tinder/spoke to on pof. they ether say they want a relationship or get flak with me even if they say they want sex.
>>
>>36143700
Out of supermarket and fast food bins, and no you don't get checked.
>>
Quick lads, what should I tell my coworkers I did all weekend?
>>
>>36143751
It's hard to explain, it's not like anything I've felt but it just sort of tickled, but not in an annoying way, you know when a girl like tickles your hand and it feels really nice. It was a lot like that.
>>
>>36143649
Na, I'd rather stay a virgin. I've come to peace with it now.
>>
File: 1024px-Piratpartiet.svg.png..png (57KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Piratpartiet.svg.png..png
57KB, 1024x1024px
>>36143623
Fuck you, Turnout in the municipal elections is looking good.
I bet you voted for KOK, you KOKsucker.

Go Pirate Party!
>>
>>36143662
I'll probably go live in the woods. I'd rather kill myself than die fighting some pointless war in a sandy shithole.
>>
>>36143760
No money to stay on student visa.
>>
>>36143649
The sad thing with women is that they all end up as 3/10s
You're consigning yourself to that fate if you ever marry.
>>
>>36143793
You don't seem that peaceful when you're full of racism and hate
>>
>>36143742
get on tinder you mong
>>
>>36143819
JF out

your kind aren't welcome now brexit is here

you can get food from local food banks, google it
>>
>>36143829
Wat.

Originally
>>
>>36143849
> 50.1% rules 100%
>>
>>36143700
>Where do they get food?
Reminds me when I lived in Australia, there was a restaurant that you could literally pay what you want for as many courses you want, only downside was it was all vegetarian food but shit was delicious. Made me wonder how they managed to make a profit but I guess people are more generous with donations than me. I wonder if there's anything like that here in Britbongistan
>>
>>36143819
go to your country's embassy in the UK and they will arrange to have you taken home
>>
>>36143667
I've given up now. I don't hate women but they're not worth the effort, at least for me.

It might be a facade that'll come crashing down in a few years when I'm even worse of than I am now, and if it is I'll just an hero. For now though, I'm going to try to enjoy myself as much as possible.
>>
>>36143847
i've tried but deleted it after a couple of weeks. i got matches but i'm too anxious and awkward to make conversation.
>>
>>36143891
Of course not, that sort of thing only works in a high trust society.
>>
>>36143700
The police will move you on constantly, they don't ask for id most of the time unless it's a jobsworth. There's random food places around central London. If you're under 21 go to center point
>>
>>36143700
>Where do they get food?
Pret a Mange leaves their food out the back for the homeless at the end of the night

Eat like a wagie king
>>
>>36143890
If there is one thing both groups had in common it's that immigrant scum need to fuck off along with the pakis.
>>
>>36143715
yeah, i know how you feel desu. i go through phases where i dont care at all about sex but i also have periods where my sex drive goes up like now.

would rather have a relationship but im a mong

>>36143742
>i guess its because i'm a shut in who never talks to anyone.

it is most likely this, lad. i know fellas that are like 8s and they are virgins because they dont try. should set up a dating profile or tinder and see if you can fuck a desperate girl.

>>36143825
i like older women so this doesent really bother me atm. i have a milf fetish. might grow out of it by the time i am 30-40 though.
>>
>>36143902
Nah I'm staying in the UK. I have a British GF and another really hot girl I am shagging who is also British. She has a boyfriend though so it could be trouble.
>>
>>36143902
I better die than return, lad.
>>
>>36143948
Well enjoy eating my leftover crumbs out of the trash Rasheed, kek.
>>
>>36143948
Where are you from originally?

(original)
>>
>>36143995
Syria, came here last year
>>
>>36143662
im 25, fat and retarded, i get to avoid the draft
>>
File: 0b4.png (106KB, 754x653px) Image search: [Google]
0b4.png
106KB, 754x653px
>tfw desperately lonely
>tfw mum and dad told me today that they are packing up and moving to Scotland
>tfw won't even see them much anymore
>tfw won't see my brother either
>tfw loneliness intensifies

I mean I want them to be happy but inside I'm devastated
>>
>>36143948
Why are you responding for me?
>>
File: 1411238917484.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1411238917484.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
fuck me, I keep doing this thing of imagining my ex-gf from like 4 years ago being in the same room with me, and we just act like no time has passed at all. It's like when I watch a tv show or something, I'll run a scenario in my head of what we'd chat about if she were watching it with me, and I'd say something funny and she'd giggle in that way I liked.

I think maybe I need to move to a new place, it's too easy to mentally place her here.

I'm a bit worried I'm losing my mind Tbh. Sometimes I think I act a bit like a pet bird, I say all sorts of nonsense out loud because there's no one else here.
>>
>>36144014
>boohoo i'm so lonely
>>
>>36144026
Does she have a new fella?
>>
>>36144010
FUCK OFF
>>36143995
Ukraine
>>
File: Ol'Kev.jpg (81KB, 960x593px) Image search: [Google]
Ol'Kev.jpg
81KB, 960x593px
Why no Sexy Kev in image edition more like.
>>
absolutely industrial
>>
>>36144061
I don't get this meme, the body looks fake but he still looks pretty qt
>>
>>36144026
I find myself doing this all the time. Sometimes I'll even smile or chuckle to myself if I do in my head.

When I catch myself doing it I think "I need to get help" but then I drift into a scenario where I'm talking to a doctor about it.
>>
>>36144033

Thanks for the (you) at least, but yeah, I'm very lonely.

Not even sure why you responded desu, especially in this fashion
>>
>>36144044
yes, we were a bit on and off for a while at the end, then I found out she had a new bloke which she didn't feel she needed to tell me about, and it totally crushed me because we pretty much grew up together and I always thought in the back of my mind it would never truly end. Called her an utter cunt and that was the last time we talked several years ago now.

Not really been able to connect with any other girl since, and I grow increasingly self-aware that I might actually have a problem
>>
File: Ol'Kev2.jpg (228KB, 2048x1166px) Image search: [Google]
Ol'Kev2.jpg
228KB, 2048x1166px
>>36144107
Just sharing some Sexy Kev luv for all the fine fellows.
>>
>>36144145
>tfw no bf to wrestle with
>>
>>36144014
I live away from my parents, I prefer visiting them really than living with them. It's much more of an event, go up there to the countryside for a few days proper switch off and do nothing but go for walks, go to the local pub and go out for dinner.
>>
File: Prince Ameen.jpg (261KB, 2048x1166px) Image search: [Google]
Prince Ameen.jpg
261KB, 2048x1166px
>>36144194
There is always a wrestler for someone
>>
>>36144144
Yeah you need to get with someone else to truly get over it.

Your mistake was to not try to get with someone right away as soon as you heard she was with someone.

When you fall you need to get right back on the horse.
>>
keep offending girls because i am asking them for fun on pof.

feel like a baddie, lad.
>>
>>36143945
not him but i had a milf fetish when i was in my teens. still have it and i'm in the 30-40 range.
>>
Kay is replying to me again haha. I even said I sell kays good cooking fedoras to make it a bit obvious it was a joke..it's gone right over her head.
>>
>>36144296
thats good then. i want to keep it. would love to fuck an older women but they always seem to say i am too young for them.
>>
File: thumbnail_24104.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_24104.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
Watching High Rise again
>tfw you will never live in the Barbican.
>>
>>36144310
she isnt self aware, lad. i may be a bit of a mong but at least i am aware of it.
>>
File: 1417105834143.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1417105834143.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>36144026
Fuck man that's too real. Often when my mind wanders or I'm dreaming I just imagine her here with me like nothing happened.

It's been almost 5 years. Why won't my mind just let go?
>>
File: Hillman.jpg (147KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hillman.jpg
147KB, 500x500px
Had a good poo
>>
>>36144363
I used to work near there and always fancied living there. It's one hell of a price for flats that are basically council estate tier though.
>>
>>36144292
Consider it revenge for them using Tinder for dating.
>>
http://www.thebritishfeed.com/14-year-old-boy-charged-attempting-buy-russian-machine-gun-dark-web/

this was one of you lads, wasn't it.
Fuck. All because you kept telling them to buy shit off deep web.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?
>>
>>36144591
you have just justified my actions, lad.

but yeah, tf is with women using tinder for dating. i never know how i should talk to them. i have probably fucked up numerous fucks because i assume most of them want to date
>>
>>36144061
>>36144145
>>36144205
the absolute STATE of british wrestling entertainment
>>
Constantly listening to Lemar lads.

DANCE DANCE DANCE
DANCE DANCE DANCE
MAKES ME WANNA DANCE
>>
>>36144673
no lad, no underaged here, they get b&
>>
File: 113623293.jpg (50KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
113623293.jpg
50KB, 1024x575px
its another one of those comfy /nightwalk/ nights before i start wageslaving and have to stay in a petrol station all night
>>
i love xanax
I havent eaten for 3 days and i have only just realised
>>
>>36144851
How to even become a wageslave?
>>
>>36144851
Looks like you live in a really nice area mate.
>>
File: 1478229555147.jpg (272KB, 1200x830px) Image search: [Google]
1478229555147.jpg
272KB, 1200x830px
Post lewd waifus.

I just finished watching the man in the high castle, the second season. (Spoilers follow): I'm a little pissed they never elaborate on what happens to Joe, or his Dad. TBF, I don't think either of them really did anything that bad. I mean sure, his Dad wanted to cause an actual nuclear war, which is a no no, but hey, he had good reasons. And Joe had nothing to do with the conspiracy, and wanted to avoid war if at all possible, to the point of not having Smith, a bloke he absolutely hated, arrested. I really hope that Smith would've vouched for him, but I've a sneaking suspicion that he wouldn't. Sad what happened to his son, too.

I didn't care about Juliana. She was boring.
>>
>>36144938

applied for countless jobs just because i felt like i should, now sort of regretting it

>>36144959

it is a pretty nice area dessy, the only problem is its a small village in the sticks so its not big enough to stay out for hours walking around it, i usually either walk to the outskirts of the closest town and back, or get the last train into one of the towns close by and walk back, very very comfy once you get used to being out in unlit country roads in the middle of the night
>>
>>36145042
How do you apply?
PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINALO CHECKS
>>
>>36145061

walk into somewhere and demand a job, carry a knife and/or blunt weapon to make yourself seem more employable
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 206x245px
>>36145080
Dont make fun of me, please, I just want an advice.
>>
>>36144673
>the dark web is totally safe guys!
>>
>>36145134
Yeah because obviously the police care about an 8th of weed and a machine gun exactly the same amount.
>>
>>36145126

haha im sure i cant tell you what you havent heard before, apply online, shit loads of job sites around, i wouldnt recommend signing with a work agency though, the last one i was on would randomly phone me up at 4 in the morning to stay a 6-2 shift. Dropping CVs somewhere is something to consider but ive never had any luck doing that

just whore yourself out laddy, its easier
>>
>>36144026
I can relate lad, find myself doing the same.

Funny how being in love changes you forever.
>>
>>36144998
I haven't watched the second season yet and so didn't click spoilers but is it worth watching?
I thought the first season ended on a bit of a lull to be honest.
>>
>>36144851
This looks good lad, top tier britain right there
>>
>>36144026
the same thing happens to me and we finished in November 2011
>>
"Osius the Goth
who used to eat men live,
famous as a guzzler
of human flesh -
the eighth wonder of our modern world.
What a disappointment to meet
this bushy white beard with most of its teeth gone
and soft blue eyes
that follow his goats up hill.
His shaky forearms purple with veins
couldn't tear apart a mouse.
I've travelled twenty miles
to hear about the finer points and cuts
of negro seamen and Scythian girls
only to find this dank old sheep."

"A whore or two, an ageing queen will come
to scatter flowers upon my tomb and say
a world of style and possibility
has shrunk and life is nasty, dull and grey.
Each year they'll look more painted and absurd,
like summer insects when the days turn cold."

"Calvus, the adulterer, says
the two-parent household is out of date,
children need at least two sets of parents
for a proper upbringing.
A child with a father and two step-fathers
is happy indeed,
and the child who's aborted
is happiest of all."

"As I was squatting one dusk
in a thistle patch behind a tomb
a smart ghost tapped my shoulder and said,
'I don't exist. We don't exist.
There are no gods,
no heroes waiting in the Elysian fields.'
I laughed
at my own unimportance,
with relief as the huge machine
of religion blew away in the grass."

- Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus
>>
>>36145206
>Just whore yourself out

I can help.
>>
File: tanuk.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tanuk.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>36145277
Tunak Tunak Tun
Tunak Tunak Tun
Tunak Tunak Tun
Da Da Da
Dholna Vajje Tumbe Vaali Taar
Sun Dil Di Pukaar
Aaja Kar Layieh Pyaar
Sweetheart, the strings of the instrument play
Listen to what the heart says
Come and love me
(4x)
Dholna
Sweetheart
Duniya Yaara Rang Birangi
Na Eh Bheri Na Eh Changi
The world is a colorful place
It's not good nor bad
(4x)
Sun Yaara Bole Ik Taya
Mehndi Da Yaara
Listen friends the iktaara1 says
Mehndi's friends
Dholna Kadeh Mere Nal Hass
Mainu Dil Valli Dass
Nahin Taan Teri Meri Bass
Sweetheart, come smile with me sometimes
My heart's keeper (lover) look
This body is not under your or my control
(4x)
Dholna
Sweetheart
Duniya Yaara Rang Birangi
Na Eh Bheri Na Eh Changi
The world is a colorful place
It's not good nor bad
>>
>>36145214
Well, it's interesting. It's not quite as "action packed" as I remember the first season being. Though that was a year or two ago, so my memory is a little foggy. It's mostly political intrigue and tension. I really enjoyed it though.

I was a little lost at points, on account of it having been a while since I watched the first season, so I couldn't 100% follow some of the plotlines without racking my brains to try and figure out what everyone's after and such.

Overall, I'd say it's worth a watch. Joe only gets more insufferable though, so you'll have to sit through some seriously infuriating scenes. But I think it's worth it. Generally, though, I've got a pretty low bar for what I consider worth a watch.
>>
>tfw haven't been on a night walk since my doggo died around this time last year

maybe next time it's a hot day I'll cool off before bed with a walk
>>
File: IMG_0213.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>36144851
/nightsmoke/ here. Feels much more comfy when no one is around to judge you.
>>
File: metal-gear-solid-snake-eater.jpg (240KB, 1437x839px) Image search: [Google]
metal-gear-solid-snake-eater.jpg
240KB, 1437x839px
>>36145306
What a thrill
With darkness and silence through the night
What a thrill
I'm searching and I'll melt into you
What a fear in my heart
But you're so supreme!

I give my life, not for honor, but for you (Snake Eater)
In my time, there'll be no one else
Crime, it's the way I fly to you (Snake Eater)
I'm still in a dream, Snake Eater

Someday you go through the rain
And someday you feed on a tree frog
It's ordeal, the trial to survive
For the day we see new light

I give my life, not for honor, but for you (Snake Eater)
In my time, there'll be no one else
Crime, it's the way I fly to you (Snake Eater)
(Snake Eater...)
>>
>>36145231

Lovely place, stereotypical village shop/post office in the next village over from mine
>>
>>36145446

Im assuming you mean weed? im unlucky, ive never been able to smoke weed without throwing a whitey like a bitch, i am surprised at how many people you see out and about smoking it though, and the smell wafting out of open windows
>>
File: Richrilmancs.jpg (41KB, 373x483px) Image search: [Google]
Richrilmancs.jpg
41KB, 373x483px
Proper could do with nipping to Roy's Rolls
>>
is anyone else watching 8 out of 10 cats does countdown? that undertaker looking bloke is fucking hilarious
>>
>>36145528
Yeah these days the only people who don't smoke weed are people like you, who just don't like it.

The next Labour government will probably legalize it. That won't be for 20 years though.
>>
Could proper go for a chip butty lads. None of the shops around here do them though. Might just pop to my local and get a fresh roll and get some chips in the oven.
>>
>>36144998
I'm thinking about setting up my own harem for tax reasons. Is this a good idea?
There are some pretty lewd Mados, but this is the cleanest I could find
>>
>>36145700
Shop near you is still open? Lucky. I'm a bit hungry but everything is shut.
>>
File: Richie.jpg (109KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
Richie.jpg
109KB, 350x262px
>>36145459
Hay lad did ye get the water meter yet?
Now they put the water meter just outside our gate
There's no point in complaining sure now it is too late
To keep the water charges down there's one thing we can do
Don't ever flush the toilet 'till we all go to the loo.

If you want to save on water you'll have to be discrete
Don't leave the tap a running when you brush your teeth
Don't ever fill the kettle when your making tea
And when you have a shower don't stay in there all day.

Don't leave the tapa a running that's money down the drain

image: http://static.urx.io/units/web/urx-unit-loader.gif

If your old pipes are leaking, more Euros you'll be paying
Believe or believe not a quare thing I'll tell you
One third of all the water used is flushed down the loo

Now they put the water meter just outside our gate
There's no point in complaining sure now it is too late
To keep the water charges down there's one thing we can do
Don't ever flush the toilet 'till we all go to the loo.
>>
>>36145700
>tfw unsure if i want to spend 15 squid ordering a whole bunch of stuff to meet the minimum delivery requirement for a place which does chip butties just to try one
>>
>>36145808
>Tfw only takeaways near me are a few chinese/chippies and a shitload of paki kebab joints
Jelly of all you lads with an actual selection.
>>
About 2 months ago a family of 4 Syrian refugees moved in, Father, wife, son and daughter.

The father walked up to me this morning and invited me round to dinner. Jesus Christ it was the most astounding thing I've ever seen.

I walk in and everything is brand new and top of the range, New carpets, new couch, new tables, I'm pretty sure the cutlery was sterling silver, a brand new 49inch 4KHD TV. He told me how he only wanted basic shelter and food, but "They just keep brining more and more stuff". The guy himself seemed pretty based, but it just opens your eyes to how cucked everyone else is. The stuff he was provided officially as a refugee wasn't that much, but donations from local funraisers just endlessly flooded through.

The food was quite strange, the 'Lakhma' bread was nice but the rest of the food isn't my sort of thing.

Funny thing is they looked whiter than most Greeks/Spaniards
>>
>>36145763
Honestly, I think any excuse to set up a harem is a good one. Don't know if you get tax breaks for it though.
>>
>>36145840

>tfw ghost town after half 10, half 11 on weekends when the pubs chuck out, literally nothing open and nowhere to go
>>
>>36145843
Good shit. They've been through a hard time, they deserve it.

There's nothing "cucked" about people being generous.
>>
File: lensleep.jpg (2MB, 2275x1280px) Image search: [Google]
lensleep.jpg
2MB, 2275x1280px
Nighty night, /britfeel/

Hope you all have lovely sleeps and fun nights if you're a night owl.
Stay comfy and stay safe!

>>36145316
Oooh thanks for the advise, I think I will give it a watch then but reduce my expectations maybe.

Thank you saber anon!
>>
>>36145446
Stuff like this makes me want to take up smoking
>>
>>36145459
Wow they sure fucked the Boss up for the 3DS version.
>>
>>36145843
>opens your eyes to how cucked everyone else is.
>He says, happily dining with the invaders of his country
>>
>>36145884
goodnight lenlad, remember to brush your teeth ok?
>>
File: 80326318.jpg (47KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
80326318.jpg
47KB, 1024x768px
>>36145916

not the anon you replied to but you dont need to smoke anything to go for a nice /nightwalk/ - i do smoke cigarettes though
>>
>>36145884
Glad to be of service. Sleep well mate.
>>
Lads the feeling when you cum out of a black dick is amazing. It's a feeling like none other. It's like you are floating on cloud 9 or something.

White boy's cum smells rotten. But when you're black, your cum squirts out with such pure intensity it feels like you are walking on air.

And the way your dick feels. OH GOD YOUR DICK will feel so fuzzy and warm.

I wish you white boys could feel how it is to cum out of a black dick at least once before you die, because it is a feeling like none other.
>>
>>36145853
There's a tax break of ~1k if you marry a NEET, which I'm sure most of /britfeel/ is. Of course this would stack, so you're only losing money by not having a harem.
>>
>>36145700
Can't even buy the proper butties for them down south. fucking sucks
>>
>>36145977
This is the first post of yours that made me laugh out loud.
>>
>>36145934
What do you expect from a device that has the processing power of a PC from 1998 and a 240p screen resolution
>>
>>36145982
That would imply that you would be marrying lads off of britfeel.

Don't get me wrong, I quite like the general lads off of britfeel, and waifuposting with you gents is /comfy/. But I'm actually not gay. Not even a bit really. Okay, maybe like, 1-2% gay. But can anyone say with absolute certainty that they're 0% gay? Probably not.
>>
>>36145991
Funny enough it's not even his, just a copypasta from Madthad.
>>
>>36145843
Reminds me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olmQXDpqmmg&t=103s
>>
>>36146074
That was the funny thing about it.
>>
>>36146073
That's the thing, anon. You don't /need/ to actually like them, but if you get both of your names on the form you're in business. With enough people you'll never have to give the government a cent.
>>
>>36145459
Why does that man have tiddies?
>>
>>36146073
>But can anyone say with absolute certainty that they're 0% gay? Probably not.

this im straight but i would take 20 black cocks inside of me and let them fill me up with their cum, but who hasnt thought about that?
>>
>>36146158
calm down ebin lad
>>
>>36146208
>Implying Ebin can be that tame
He would want a dozen unwashed turks with smegma buildup on all their cocks.
>>
>>36146127
That's... I mean surely there's something that would cover that, right? Otherwise loads of people would do it.

We could start our own religion. I'm fairly sure the gubbermint doesn't tax religions. If we get all the lads from britfeel together, I reckon we could start a church and y'know. Dodge taxes.

>>36146158
Lad, I reckon you're at least a little over 1-2% gay. That sounds pretty damn gay. I mean, sure, if you wanna take black cock, that's you're prerogative, but it's pretty gay.
>>
>>36146154
nanomachines, son.

desu
>>
>>36146236
you cant really call yourself straight unless you want to be drenched in cum
>>
>>36145943
>Sees people fleeing from war as "invaders"

This is why you are a virgin.
>>
File: shiggydiggy.jpg (55KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
shiggydiggy.jpg
55KB, 680x680px
>>36146254
I tried thinking of something funny to respond to this with, but I couldn't so I'm just going to post a meme and say
>7/10 made me chuckle.
>>
Threads dead, baby.
Threads dead.
*rides off on chopper*
>>
>>36146584
Cool story, lad
>>
>>36146257
They're not fleeing from war they're benefits tourists. How many safe countries did they pass through to get to the UK?

More members for the rape gang, Abdulla?
>>
File: muslims.jpg (47KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.jpg
47KB, 410x308px
Moving to Luton in september, is it really as bad as people say?
>inb4 it's 79% white
>>
>>36146669
It's 54.6% white as of 2011 and it's probably got worse since then. So yes, I imagine it is as bad as people say
>>
>>36146669
Get used to keeping your eyes down when some middle aged paki walks his 15 year old white fucktoy around in public with a leash.
>>
>>36146691
Nice I'll just join the edl. Thanks, you little lifesaver.
>>
>>36146668
They speak English, that's why they come here instead of going to other European countries (which have more generous benefits than we do, by the way)

How many languages do you speak?
>>
>>36146728
Do pakis like Limp Bizkit?
>>
File: e25.jpg (260KB, 957x538px) Image search: [Google]
e25.jpg
260KB, 957x538px
had a cracking idea for a webshow

Prison gay survival, get a bunch of loser prison gays from r9k and make them do gay tasks, starts off tame and eventually ends up in pure flith, the last one standing wins
>>
>>36146738
>They speak English

How do you know they speak English? Why does the job center and other places have to release everything in 50 different languages at the expense of the tax payer? Another pointless strawman
>>
>>36146806
sounds to me like you just want an excuse to do gay stuff
>>
>>36146806
Sounds GOAT lad, needs a good presenter. The match threads would be slow since only around 6 blokes here aren't prision gay.
>>
>>36146841
The lad said he was talking to them.

>At the expense of the tax payer

I doubt you are a net tax payer.
>>
>>36146240
Can't wait for nanomachines to be real and give me tits on demand
>>
>>36146858
>The lad said he was talking to them.
No he didn't, he just jumped in because he got triggered someone wasn't being nice to subhuman immigrant. The original poster called people cucks who were nice to these dogs.
>>
I think we should have a britfeel competition or something. Something to give the NEETs here something to do.
>>
File: richard.jpg (60KB, 590x812px) Image search: [Google]
richard.jpg
60KB, 590x812px
I miss nightly /britfeel/ been comfy and no paki talk.
Hopefully once the easter holidays for schools pass, it gets a bit better.
>>
>>36146922
see
>>36146806

>>36146857
Lenlad desu, he can also be the judge
>>
>>36146922
Depends what the competition is about
>>
>>36146888
He said he had dinner with them, you low IQ moron.

You're proving your stupidity here. I'd rather share my country with Syrians than an idiot like you. The idea of you calling these people subhumans is ridiculous. They speak multiple languages so they are clearly smarter than you, and the guy has a wife and family - something you will never have.
>>
>>36146963
Idk I'm too lazy I'm going to sleep
>>
>>36146943
It takes two to tango. Sadly it's not just a couple of edgy kids hanging around that will leave soon, there's a baiter who keeps calling everything racist and people virgins in hopes he can steer the conversation towards black/immigrants again.
>>
>>36147019
I know. But if there are less to take the bait, maybe less chance of it happening.
>>
>>36147019
The edgy racist kids are the problem.
>>
>>36147019
Pretty much, he's been doing it all day. Absolute state of some people..
>>
File: britfeelchamp.jpg (328KB, 2048x1404px) Image search: [Google]
britfeelchamp.jpg
328KB, 2048x1404px
>>36144782
Don't know what you mean lad. Looks cracking to me, look at this belter of a wrester.
>>
>>36147086
Exactly mate. Wish the racists would fuck off to pol or just keep their mouths shut with their bullshit while they are here.
>>
File: antifa lol.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
antifa lol.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>36147002
Them being here changes the dynamics of neighborhoods and communities who were not asked whether they wanted them here. The statistics show that immigrant communities (with maybe east Asians/Jews as the only exception) are represented in crime, poverty (and thus need government assistance - i.e. money), and have no interest in being a part of the country they live in. They just want to carve out a closed off criminal community for themselves like Rotherham (industrial scale etc)

In the end, migration of Africans/ Pakistanis (and all other ME groups) has led to eroded native communities, increased crime, and increased government spending. In all, the result is negative.

It is easy to advocate multiracial society when you're a Paki who has no interest in Britain other than what he can take out of it.
>>
Are there any filling meals which aren't too high in calories? Something which will keep my stomach settled for a good while.
>>
/britfeel/ has been shite lately. Those racist and politics posts have ruined it desu. The forced memes are also shit. I don't know if you racist posters are doing it ironically or if you actually believe what you say but either way its fucking boring. Sort yourselves out. Absolutely disgraceful desu lads.
>>
>>36147153
Are you the idiot who thinks that everyone who isn't a racist is a paki?
>>
>>36147153
Yes we know all this. End the fucking topic will you.

>>36147159
Rice is pretty good tbqh.

>>36147162
At least the forced memes break up the shite.
>>
So I've done some research and it turns out that bigamy is pretty illegal. So I guess that puts an end to harem.

Would anyone like to start a fraudulent religion?
>>
>>36147162
I know mate. There has hardly been one funny thread in the last week. I'm even starting to wish Poleaboo would post more. He's insufferable but better than these cunts.
>>
>>36147179
Rice fills me up to start with but I get hungry after about an hour or so.
>>
>>36147153
Holy fuck I've been afk for 6 hours and you're still posting pictures of antifa and taling about immigrants. Get a life man ffs
>>
>>36147171
No.Are you the idiot who calls everyone who disagrees with him a virgin?
>>
>>36147159
Drink water and coffee until you feel sick.
>>
>>36147159
Soup, grilled or poached chicken in miso with leeks.

Salmon and avocado salad bowl, no mayo, use a dressing or something like light soy, lime juice and chilli flakes.

Grilled sliced steak wrapped in lettuce leaves with chilli sauce.
>>
>>36147162
I hope that twat that keeps posting is happy. Hey you've managed to ruin the one good thread on here, congrats faggot!
>>
>>36147205
No. Are you the idiot who calls everyone who disagrees with him an industrial scale?
>>
>>36147200
I don't talk internet slang, I have no idea what "afk" means. I saved this pic from another guy in yesterday's thread. Are you one of those degenerate cannabis users? You're paranoid

It's easy to see why everyone laughs at the people on this board
>>
>>36147205
Well done on ruining the thread you sad cunt. Fair enough want immigrants to pack up and leave the country because they aren't wanted in their community. Please extend that same philosophy to you packing up and leaving our thread.
>>
So lads, to get away from pakis. What's everyone got planned this week? Also, favourite tea that isn't your typical black tea?
>>
Thank you all for the advice on filling meals, I'll get thin again one day.
>>
>>36147262
>It's easy to see why everyone laughs at the people on this board

No one is keeping you here. Please fuck off.
>>
>>36147162
Might just make my own dedicated britfeel website with lifetime bans for uncomfy posters. If no one uses it I'll just post there myself with photos of crisps. Even that would be better than this.

(Not really I am dumb)
>>
>>36146738
>How many languages do you speak?

2 well, another 2 well enough to function
>>
>>36147162
I'd say its always been shite, its just 4chan culture to say stuff was better 1-2 years ago
>>36147192
i'll join your religion, what do you preach?
>>36147226
don't talk about lenlad like that
>>
>>36147195
>One Paki poster
>Happens to be a Sex offender

You really couldn't make it up.
>>
>>36147282

parents been away all week, coming home tuesday morning so tomorrow is cleaning day for me, cans are stacked 5 high on my desk right now, can hardly see the carpet for other crap, christ knows what my place will look like if i ever end up moving out and getting my own flat or house
>>
>>36147282
>What's everyone got planned this week?

EDL meetings all week.

>Also, favourite tea that isn't your typical black tea?

I hate tea because it's grown in India by pakis, black tea is the worst. If you must drink tea, drink a good white tea grown in the UK.
>>
>>36147326
Honestly feels super comfy when you clear all that shit out. I'm overdue doing the same. Looking forward to it if I am honest.
>>
>>36147293
I'm here to culturally enrich your threads. Don't be a xenophobe nazi Hitler
>>
>>36147282
Another week of NEETing it up. Need to see a doctor to make sure I'm fit for work, and if I am I'll be applying for JSA.
>>
I'm not sure if the anon who wrote >>36141962 is still here, but I was sexting with a woman tonight for the first time in months, low and behold, about 5 minutes after I finish, we get a powercut.

At least I finished this time
>>
>>36147321
makes me laugh that on the day of the westminster bridge terror attack, poley couldnt defend his muslim brother because he was due in court on sexual harassment and malicious communication charges
>>
>>36147262
>Are you one of those degenerate cannabis users?
Are you physically incapable of not accusing people of being a paki/nigger/labour counciller/degenerate?
>>
>>36147262
Someone who spends his time looking at boards he doesn't like is in no position to be trying to look down on people.
>>
>>36147262
>I don't talk internet slang, I have no idea what "afk" means.
Why the fuck are you here then retard?
>>
Funny how you don't need names to identify a poster.
>>
>>36147362
I don't have a clue what you're talking about. You really are deranged
>>
I think this thread used to be better because there was a mod who posted here. Now he's either off the moderation team or doesn't give a fuck.

I don't have any evidence for this but it's my theory.
>>
>>36147397
Your posts are so obvious it's actually painful.
>>
>>36147350
Good luck lad. Hated JSA when I was on it. Not looking forward to going back on it after uni is up. Best thing I can hope is to fall into a new job since I've had a few jobs since starting uni.
>>
File: 1460751408054.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1460751408054.png
37KB, 658x662px
I-I just wanted this one place to talk about silly things and be comfy. Cant I have that? Cant I have just this one thread?
>>
>>36147195
Well..
>Amir, admitted internet addict posts at an incredibly lower rate
>A new anon desperate for attention appears defending anything he thinks is a insult to islam/immigrants
>Keeps using 'virgin' as his go to insult while Amir's current favourites are 'virgin' and 'creepy' since he's trying to emulate women more
That's my tinfoil thoughts
>>
>>36147320
>i'll join your religion, what do you preach?
Whatever rakes in the most money.
>>
>>36147438
What silly things lad?
>>
>>36147423
Thanks lad. What did you hate about it? Kinda worried I'm going to get shit on because I can't work like a normal person can.
>>
>>36147405
Think a lot of the good lads moved on, used to be enough to drown out the shit

we're at 37 posters and 200 posts and it feels like one sad poster in particular is responsible for almost every other post. Honestly would expect it to be poleaboo if it didn't go on beyond 9pm cos he seems to have a serious issue with this thread (despite spending most of his weekend in it)
>>
Out of idle curiosity, has anyone here ever met anyone famous, if so what was it like? Any greentext stories would be appreciated
>>
>>36147445
>Amir's current favourites are 'virgin' and 'creepy'

That's interesting, someone has been calling me 'Creepy' for my interest in Elliot Rodger and Shippers, never considered it might have been Poley before.
>>
>>36147445
>A new anon desperate for attention appears defending anything he thinks is a insult to islam/immigrants
This is rather glossing over the fact that several anons were tearing apart the anon who endlessly posts racist stuff. One of them happened to call him a virgin and he didnt deny it so it stuck. You're kinda re-writting history a little bit.
>>
>>36147458
Just the facelessness to it all. Sure you have the advisor who you might get along with but they just want you off the system asap. The support wasn't really there. Actually ended up in Uni just to get the Job Centre off my back. But at that time I never had a job, since then I do quite a few respectable volunteer gigs and had a few good jobs so I'm somewhat optimistic once I leave.

What's stopping you working like a normal person?
>>
>>36147438
Your best bet is /brit/ if you can drown out all the normies. /britfeel/ is now the soapbox for politics and paki-watch.
>>
>>36147445
>Amir's current favourites are 'virgin' and 'creepy'

This is where I lost you. I've never once heard him call anyone a virgin or creepy.

>>36147494
I don't think your interests are creepy but I definitely think it's creepy that you write to Ian Huntley in prison.
>>
>tfw haven't even noticed the political and racist shit shitting up the thread because I subconsciously block it and scroll past
>>
>still peeing a lot

Wonder if it is diabetes, I don't get thirsty at all which is one of the major symptoms of diabetes so I'm unsure
>>
File: strimmer.jpg (8KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
strimmer.jpg
8KB, 420x420px
I bought a garden strimmer today lads. Garden is flawless now
>>
File: 1481840516776.jpg (324KB, 2151x2603px) Image search: [Google]
1481840516776.jpg
324KB, 2151x2603px
>>36147455
I dont know. Is anyone looking forward to Preacher season 2? What breakfast bars are the best? Is summer comfy or uncomfy?
>>
File: 363633737.png (38KB, 1054x526px) Image search: [Google]
363633737.png
38KB, 1054x526px
HEEELLLLOOO THHERRE, THHEE ANGEEL FROOM MY NIGHTMAREE. THE SHADOW IN THEE BACKGROOUND OF THE MOORGUE. THHE UNSUSPECTING VICTIM OF DARKNESS IN THE VALLEY WE CAN LIVE LIKE JACK AND SALLY IF WE WANT. WHEERE YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND ME AND WE'LL HAVE HALLOWEEN ON CHRISTMAS AND IN THE NIIGHT WE'LL WISH THIS NEVER ENDS. WE'LL WISH THIS NEVER ENDSDDSSSS
>>
File: 1472615921129.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1472615921129.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>36147438
same lad, maybe the solution is an official whitelist of /goodlads/
>>
>>36147539
>still peeing a lot
How much is 'a lot'?
>>
>>36147548
Get some pics up in the morning.

>>36147550
I'd say summer is pretty comfy, there are plenty of uncomfy things about it like the chavs with music every day, the constant cheap BBQs etc but relaxing somewhat in the country in peace and quiet on a warm summers day is maximum comfy.
>>
>>36147516
I've seen him call the lad living in the flat 'creepy' numerous times. Probably thinks he's being oh so witty the brain dead paki.
>>
>>36147516
>but I definitely think it's creepy that you write to Ian Huntley in prison.

You're trying to force this meme that I write to Ian Huntley in prison, but it doesn't appear to be catching on.
>>
>>36147476
Bruce Willis is my dad but I don't really get on with him desu lad
>>
Less racism discussion more Ebin posts please.
>>
>>36147499
>tearing apart

I wouldn't call hyperbole, ad hominem and strawman arguments "tearing apart"

inb4 virgin
>>
>>36147558
A whitelist of good fellas.
>>36147592
What do you mean meme? It isn't you who does it?
>>
>>36147548
dont tell me youve only just finished strimming your garden at 1 in the morning you absolute madmad
>>
>>36147565
Like every hour or so, it was worse a couple days ago when I was peeing literally 20 minutes. I can hold it in for a few hours since the sensation is only minor and I don't really feel desperate for the toilet.
>>
>>36147516
>that you write to Ian Huntley in prison
Don't think SprogAnon has posted in over a year.
>>
>>36147558
>whitelist

Seems a bit racist, you must be a virgin.
>>
>>36147592
Not gonna lie, would be interesting to have a written letter by him. Same with Bronson.
>>
>>36147511
Mainly me being unable to maintain any kind of sleep schedule. I physically can't do it. If I force myself to wake up it doesn't get easier over time, I just end up passing out.

There's also the crippling anxiety, but I could probably work through that, so I won't use it as an excuse.
>>
>>36147601
Mate even lads from BNP and NA are sick of your posts. I personally hate Islam and I feel like voting Green Party just to spite you. Whatever cause you have, you're damaging it.
>>
>>36147605
>It isn't you who does it?

A poster known as BritNormie/Scotanon claims to have written to him in prison. We've never seen any evidence, so it could just be a ruse, but if anyone is writing to him, then it's him.
>>
>>36147652
Didn't Huntley get stabbed in the eye? I'd much prefer a chat with the guy who did that to him.
>>
>>36147624
How long has this been happening? Are you getting dehydrated?
>>
File: 1491708196113.png (219KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491708196113.png
219KB, 400x400px
>>36147600
This.
I got the 666 get on /i/ with this cat, I found that to be pretty ebin.
>>
Really wonder how trannies can think 'Yeah, I've got my head screwed on straight' when the likes of Poleaboo and Huntley want to turn into a little girl after sexually assulting some.
>>
>>36147667
>We've never seen any evidence,
Ah yes. 'I dont want to show you the letter because reasons but he wrote me a poem'
>>
>>36147658
Listen, I've told you repeatedly you're talking to someone else.
>>
>>36147621

No, but I do sometimes garden at night.

We just had a powercut and I was astounded how well I could see in moonlight alone.

>>36147627
Recently The Sun published an article claiming Ian Huntley was becoming a tranny, BritNormie said he would write to him to confirm/deny the rumours, we haven't heard anything since.
>>
Fuck niggers and fuck pakis. Don't tell me not to be racist. I haven't even partook in any of these "racist" posts but I'm sick of hearing some attention seeking coloured fucked going on and on about it.
>>
>>36147646
EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Have a (You) for making me laugh.
>>
>>36147678
Since about wednesday. And no not at all
>>
>>36147667
I remember BritNormie's posts from years ago and he never mentioned anything about killers, but you have an obsession with murderers....
>>
>>36147657
Not sure what to suggest with the sleeping, maybe do something physically active before sleep to tire you out a bit?

Honestly, as shit as it sounds, try volunteering. Look at your citiy museums or something, they stand out pretty well on a CV and can be all sorts from back room gigs to running events so plenty of time to adjust if you need to.
Made me a bit of a 'normie' in public since i can now hold decent conversations with randoms due to the events.
>>
>>36147676
Don't know his name though lad. Guess a Huntley letter would be interesting just for the name value of it.
>>
File: e24.jpg (348KB, 750x1027px) Image search: [Google]
e24.jpg
348KB, 750x1027px
>>36147600
here is a very Ebin post, hope you enjoy it

trying to decide what to do, will probably sit doing nothing till 10am then sleep all day and repeat like I've been doing
>>
>>36147707
Fuck off. I don't give a shit if you are racist or not. Its not about that. You and your lot are shitting up the thread though. Why the fuck is race even coming into the discussion here. Most of us don't even leave the house. You cunts just blame a race of people on your problems when you should blame yourself.
>>
>>36147722

Someone else said it was BritNormie, and when he showed up I asked and he confirmed.

If I had written to him in prison, I wouldn't deny it, in all likelihood I'd share the letters here so we could all have a chuckle at them, I wish BritNormie would share them one day
>>
>>36147749
You ever wanked to the thought of having your dick burried in Ebin's breasts or is it strictly gay faps for you lad?
>>
Lads, reply to this post and say something that you have only ever done once, could be anything.
>>
>Was hung over friday morning so worked from home for half the day
>Wasn't actually that hung over, could probably have faced it
>Can't really face monday morning

fuck wish I had an excuse to work from home
>>
>>36147749
Need more Ebina in my life, wheres S2.
>>
>>36147800
had sex

oregano
>>
>>36147771
Another strawman.Also noticed you didn't call him a virgin this time.
>>
>>36147800
Lived
Yolo
>>
>>36147476
I sold the drummer from the Klaxon's xanax and apparently it lead to him being fired.
>>
>>36147771
What I'm getting at here is if you fucking ignored them they'd shut the fuck up. But you still respond, spurring them on to make more posts. I hate the /pol/ tier shit as much as you do, but you are partially responsible for their continuation.
>>
>>36147778
Makes sense mate, sorry for the confusion, I just assumed it was you because of your interests.
>>36147800
Cheated on a girl. She never believed me I only did it once, thought I was doing it loads of times.
>>
File: 144h8TR.png (671KB, 1000x1602px) Image search: [Google]
144h8TR.png
671KB, 1000x1602px
>>36147192
Sounds like a good idea to me lad. My vote is for worshipping waifus.
>>
>>36147800
Spent a weekend in newcastle
>>
File: 1461179302215.png (157KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1461179302215.png
157KB, 409x409px
>>36147552
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1AdmXXTLnEq
>>
>>36147860
You're quite clearly a virgin
>>
File: computer.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
computer.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
My neighbour is up playing the Piano at 1:19am

He's pretty good at it though
>>
>>36147800
had a relationship
:(
>>
>>36147800
Wanked to the PE teacher's inside trainers. After the orgasm I nearly had a panic attack to the thought of a secuirty camera being placed in a position I couldn't see. Was too scared to try it again.
>>
>>36147887

whats he playing? any recognisable tune?
>>
>>36147787
I haven't, my fapping material is very spontaneous but lets say females are not a big part of that

>>36147820
season 2 of le meme hamster anime in "Fall 2017", she also has her own manga if your into that
https://myanimelist.net/manga/95652/Akita_Imokko_Ebina-chan

>>36147800
accepted an "award" infront of a crowd, I won the terms headteachers award in Year5. Thats my only life sucess
>>
>>36147800
Filmed a Polish women having a poo
>>
File: 1486422287260.png (171KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486422287260.png
171KB, 400x400px
>look at the time
>wonder if life would be different if my doctor prescribed me sleep pills
>>
>>36147887
Are acoustic piano's loud then? I always imagined them being something you could play at night.

I wouldn't mind that though. At least he's not playing drums.
>>
>>36147868
It's lewd edition again lad.
>>
>can't stop wanking to trannies with that cute croaky voice
>>
>>36147875
enjoyed this lad.
>>
>>36147875
Beautiful anon. Keep it up
>>
>>36147921
>https://myanimelist.net/manga/95652/Akita_Imokko_Ebina-chan
awesome!
>>
>>36147931
1am is still early lad, 6-7am is when you should start getting worried like me
>>
>>36147800

gone "urban exploring" on my own around an abandoned farmhouse and some out buildings, turns out it had been bought and the new owner and was awaiting refurbushment, him and his family drove up to the place while i was wondering around it, needless to say i tactically shat my pants and ran for it, also dont ask me why but on my way out i grabbed a horse-riding crash helmet from outside one of the stables and ran home with it
>>
>bored
>go on /asp/
>a thread I made at least 2 days ago is still going
It must be the slowest board on here.
>>
File: HVZ4ffs.jpg (140KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
HVZ4ffs.jpg
140KB, 600x800px
>>36147935
Oh, right yeah, I forgot. I have many images of Saber that aren't lewd, and many that are full on lewd, but not many that are in that sweet spot, really.
>>
>BBC implicates Bank of England in severe corruption scheme
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39548313
>>
>>36147934

It's a real piano, upright. He's still going at it now.
>>
>>36147987
There's an origami board m8
>>
>>36147921
I didn't know a second season was coming. Nice.
>>
Room smells of sweat and farts lads
>>
>>36147875
This is the kind of posts that we should have here.
>>
>>36148085
my sweat smells so good lately tbqh
>>
>>36148014
Top lewd. Do you have a daki yet?
>>
Is there a new series of Prison Break? I thought Michael died? This is not comfy at all
>>
>>36148015
(((Bank of England)))

Fixed
>>
>>36148128
I've never watched a single episode of that show but I liked it when that actor was in The Flash and was over-acting like a hilarious faggot.
>>
My cat just farted and it smells fucking nasty.
>>
>>36148102
Because your sweat has changed or your...tastes?
>>
Len's cat is very pretty.
>>
>it's a stalking my ex's instagram while listening to old drake kind of episode
>>
>>36148157
>a hilarious faggot
That's because he is a faggot
>>
Sick and tired of normies i swear if i don't die in my sleep tonight.
>>
>>36148193
Sounds healthy lad. I'd ask for a pic but I'm guessing the answer would be no.
>>
File: 1486858052407.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1486858052407.png
28KB, 354x286px
HELLO
HOW ARE YOOOOU?
HAVE YOU BEEN ALRIGHT?
THROUGH ALL THOSE LONELY LONELY LONELY LONELY, LONELY NIGHTS?
THAT'S WHAT I'D SAY. I'D TELL YOU EVERYTHING. IF YOU PICK UP THAAT TELEPHONE, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH YEAH
>>
>>36148164
I've had cats for 18 years and not once have I noticed one fart.
>>
>>36148193
Used to call me on my cellphone...
>>
>>36148206
>That's because he is a faggot
Oh really? Well then it all makes sense now.
>>
>>36148186
>you'll never stroke lens boypussy
>>
>>36148219
I would but yous would probably think she was nothing special. She was everything to me though as gay as that sounds
>>36148239
not emotional drake enough lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwyjxsOYnys
>>
>woke up at 1am
>about to have a spliff
Life well and truly on track lads
>>
>>36148235
Clearly haven't had to deal with a cat like mine. He'll hop on your lap, lie there for about five minutes and do a rancid fart, and then dash off on his merry way
>>
File: snugsmug.png (152KB, 422x307px) Image search: [Google]
snugsmug.png
152KB, 422x307px
>>36148169
no idea, but it's pretty great.
>>
>>36148262
Why did you break up?

Is she with someone else now or do you have a hope of getting together again?
>>
>>36148112
Have you seen how much dakis cost lad? WH40k is already enough of a money sink for me.
>>
>>36148193
Can't even bring myself to look at my ex's insta
>>
I really wish they would have spent more than 4 months on P5 translation. Just an extra 2 months or something would have made the game so much more enjoyable.
>>
>>36148275
I'm probably going to get some coco pops and binge watch some anime. I don't know which one of us is worse.
>>
File: 1426475353711.jpg (190KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
1426475353711.jpg
190KB, 442x650px
>>36148258
>you'll never start a webshow where you review bad movies with len
>>
>>36148297
It was complicated desu, she was a compulsive liar and I always assumed she was just lying to me whenever she said she couldn't hang out or if I asked how she was doing and it really got to me. I kicked off with her and told her to never talk to me again, she was with someone else recently but they've broke up I think, I only know through her instagram. Funny because she's probably forgot I even existed and here I am at nearly 2am obsessing over her
>>
>>36148340
Why is this anime crying?
>>
>>36148353
>She was a compulsive liar

I used to go out with a girl like that too. It's not worth it mate. There's plenty of women out there where you don't need to second guess everything they say.

Watch out for the opposite type, which is a girl who constantly accuses you of lying. That's even more infuriating.
>>
ALL ANIME GIRLS LOOK THE SAME
ALL ANIMES ARE THE SAME (BAD)
GET A JOB
>>
>>36148304
You got me curious so I had a look. I found an american site with some lewd K-On dakis for 50 burgerbucks each.
>>
>>36148230
great song lad
>>
>>36148353
>she was a compulsive liar
Haha like all women right lads?
>>
>>36148304
I'll help fund it if you record yourself grinding on it desu.
>>
Does anyone else use a separate browser for porn, torrenting and 4chan? I don't know why I still do it. I'm the only one who uses my computer.
>>
>>36148442
>he doesn't make a six figure salary and spend it all on anime
>>
>>36148442
Mummy May sure is using some weird tactics
>>
>>36148340
Hes ptiched that idea to me too, I mean i'd do it but he'd have to be the mainhost. I could be the comedic third one who says inappropriate stuff. I don't know enough about movies to be the educated co-host though.

It feels like theres probably already 50 million podcasts about movies and cinema. I pitched an idea about researching and reviewing manmade disasters/terroist attacks/natural disasters. Lots of anecdotes and points to discuss on that and I don't think its been done yet
>>
File: 1491627771888.png (453KB, 648x616px) Image search: [Google]
1491627771888.png
453KB, 648x616px
>>36148442
>ALL ANIME GIRLS LOOK THE SAME
this is a damn lie
>>
I start a new job tomorrow Lads, I'm so scared I'm going to turn into a total normie wagecuck with no time for /britfeels/

I start at 0830 but still up drinking Polish lager. Shouldn't be a problem though as I slept most of the day.

Pray for my NEET soul, brothers.
>>
File: 1491737678265.jpg (2MB, 1932x1449px) Image search: [Google]
1491737678265.jpg
2MB, 1932x1449px
>>36148442
>GET A JOB

how else would I afford my weeb cave lad
>>
Anyone else /tellemstevedave/ here?
>>
File: 1491775616226.jpg (247KB, 440x546px) Image search: [Google]
1491775616226.jpg
247KB, 440x546px
What's this painting from?
>>
>>36148420
Cheers lad, it's nice being able to post about these feels when the thread is comfy like this as opposed to being called a normie and told to leave
>>
>>36148553
I want a secret room to make into my lewd weebcave.
>>
>>36148615
That is my favourite painting of all time.
>>
File: Comfy NEET IRL.png (262KB, 427x331px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy NEET IRL.png
262KB, 427x331px
>>36148492
>he doesn't make a seven figure salary and spend it all on anime
>>
>>36148615
One dogs looking one way, the others looking the other
>>
Yet more women Daniel the autist is sleeping with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOqIxeXqXU0
>>
>>36148553
Nice, but doesn't your gf think it's a bit weird?
>>
You know what lads. I think I'm gonna order a pizza tomorrow night. For now though it's time to sleep. Stay comfy for me britfeel.
>>
>>36148615
>>36148637
Looks like someone we know
>>
>>36148615
Its from the movie "goodfellas".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlyXZG2dupo
>>
>>36148512
>I start at 0830 but still up drinking Polish lager. Shouldn't be a problem though as I slept most of the day.
Starting at 10am here lad and I'd open another beer if I had one
>>
>>36148512

What is the job?

I have loads of time for britfeel, but I only work 3 days a week
>>
>>36148662
I don't think so lad, I've never seen that in Good Fellas.

Does Kwame have it or Augustine?
>>
>>36148662
Well played

Orig
>>
>>36148685
Watch the video you silly sally.
>>
who here wants real help with their anxiety?

what would you lads do if some lads from brit feel wanted to help you combat your anxiety in real life? some lads who where robot neets and they managed to help themselves, and now they want to help you.
>>
File: really.jpg (55KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
55KB, 306x306px
here we go again again lads.
>>
>>36148443
That's probably about 40~ quid. It's not bad, most I've seen are really expensive.
>>36148472
I appreciate the offer, but trust me, there are things this world is not meant to see. Me grinding on a saber daki is one of those things.
>>
>>36148714
/britfeel/ bukkake when

Iriv
>>
>>36148662
>White boys won't DARE to paint you
>>
>>36148685
The painting is on the wall behind augustine when hes railing a white women with his beautifulblack cock
>>
>>36148732
im talking helping people battle their anxiety with real methods like meditation, exercise, and getting them outside the house
>>
>>36148672
I still have 1.5 cans of 7.5 lager left, by my less than stellar mathematics I should be sober by the time I clock in.

>>36148680
Airside at a regional airport, not willing to divulge more info. Spent the last 2 months having to go through security checks and basically chronicling the last 5 years of my employment/unemployment history, TO THE RUDDY DAY,
I just hope they don't find out i use 4chan or I'll be immediately clasified as a homegrown. white terrorist and banged up at Broadmoor.
>>
>>36148732
I'll help, just not that kind of help lad. Unless you dress up.
>>
>>36148782
So am I

Orig
>>
File: goodfellas.jpg (178KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
goodfellas.jpg
178KB, 1200x802px
Oh it's great being an Italian gangster in New York

>Your cellmate Pauly won't DARE put too many onions in the sauce

*cuts garlic with razor blade*

>You get to amuse everyone in a 10 mile radius by acting like a clown

*cuts to Joe Pesci shooting Spider in the foot*
>>
How old are most anons here? My guess would be mid to late 20s but I might be way off.
>>
>went out in public recently
>girls everywhere
>girls behind the counter have to speak to me
>get home and need to fap really bad
>cock is desensitized from all the tugging I've done over the years
>can barely keep it hard
>spend hours climbing to orgasm
>a few drops of cum dribbles out the end
>orgasm isn't the airway clearing experience of toe curling ecstasy that they once were

Who else has wanked their willy dry over the years?
>>
File: 1490950471134.jpg (51KB, 480x716px) Image search: [Google]
1490950471134.jpg
51KB, 480x716px
Can i have a (you) but only ONE (you).

Whatever you do, do not give me more than ONE (you).
>>
>>36148814
Spot on lad.

Origami
>>
>>36148814
I'm 23 and a half.
>>
>>36148814
I'm 20.

Originally 20.
>>
>>36148814

I'm 24, britfeel is far older than the rest of r9k on average.

I'd say 16-17 is /r9k/ average, with 22 being a britfeel average.
>>
>>36148816
try reading sex stories instead of looking at porn
>>
A gay guy heard me talking about twinking and look at me with disgust.

I was talking about WoW.
>>
>>36148858
I've tried everything but I think the problem is damaged nerve endings in my cock, I've also got trapped nerves and back pain which probably inhibits the pleasure somewhat.
>>
File: hshipman.jpg (89KB, 630x479px) Image search: [Google]
hshipman.jpg
89KB, 630x479px
>>36148831

By the time the captcha is complete, you'd probably already have 10 (you)s
>>
File: 1485657823499.jpg (125KB, 1166x1345px) Image search: [Google]
1485657823499.jpg
125KB, 1166x1345px
>>36148840
33 desu
If I were a chav I could be >>36148845 your dad
>>
>>36148816
Mate play with your prostate, you will geuinely be scared of how intense the pleasure is first time.
>>
File: 1460511442066.jpg (38KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1460511442066.jpg
38KB, 500x484px
>>36148814
>How old are most anons here?
I'm 30
>>
>>36148895

Do you have your own place, a job, a gf?
>>
>>36148923
Place and job (65K) but no longer have gf
>>
>>36148831
Here it is lad, hope you're not gonna do something nefarious with it.
>>
>>36148935

It's quite reassuring to see older anons here.
>>
I'm 29. Place, job and gf.

Never thought I'd still be coming here at this age and life situation but here I am.
>>
>>36148814
turning 24 in a few months, Haven't done anything since I was 16 years old. Years just disappeared and when I think about it gives me a near breakdown everytime

What is the actual deal with #thosegoodfellas? Is it an elborate ruse? a Psyop? theres no info on it at all just the trailer and an inactive twitter account. Maybe its all a big alternate reality game and theres secrets in the introductions video and the spammer is part of it?
>>
>>36148936

YOU GAVE HIM A SECOND (YOU)!, WHAT WERE (YOU) THINKING?
>>
we need more positivist action in here, and less arguing. we should be helping eachother more. if we dont help each other, who else is going to help us.
>>
Apparently nobody uses hotmail anymore? am I supposed to make a gmail?
>>
>>36148966

You two ever thought about children?
>>
>>36148958
You don't really ever get more mature beyond your mid 20s, feel exactly the same as I did then.

I'm sure if 10 years if this place is still going there will be 40 year olds here
>>
File: doctor.jpg (22KB, 200x280px) Image search: [Google]
doctor.jpg
22KB, 200x280px
>>36148993

outlook/live still exist
>>
>>36148993
I use hotmail for everything but feel embarrased when telling people for whatever reason, I'm just to lazy to make mutilple accounts and I made this god knows how long ago
>>
>>36148968
I'm in a similar state as you and I flip between having motivation to try and change/scared of wasting away to being too depressed/scared to do anything.
No one cares about me or acknowledges when I'm trying or need help so what's the point, once my parents die I'm gonna off it too.
>>
>>36149015

I wouldn't be surprised if the odd 40+ year old anon posts in britfeel occasionally. I know there is one who is 39, and another who is 35
>>
>>36148968
>Maybe its all a big alternate reality game

...finally someone gets it
>>
oee
>>
Started watching Lucha Underground again. It's basically the anime of pro-wrestling.
>>
>>36149009
Yeah considered it, but not for a bit. We'll get married first though. I'm thinking next year probably.

If I don't freak out and leave, that is. Part of me misses being single and not having to worry about all that shit. But when I was single I felt lonely and shit all the time.

Life is a catch 22.
>>
File: e19.gif (2MB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
e19.gif
2MB, 500x299px
>>36149015
This gives me a lot of comfort, knowing theres a whole generation of us losers wasting our lives on the internet, It won't be as bad being 40 since there will be a lot more 40 year olds in this situation then. Ones that haven't offed themselves that is

>>36149054
sounds like my life for the last 8 years, I haven't had a single relationship or talked to anyone outside my family in all this time, majority of it i've been a shut in
>>
File: 142353466777.png (40KB, 1387x244px) Image search: [Google]
142353466777.png
40KB, 1387x244px
What did she mean by this? Would I get shit service if I messaged her later during her shift?
>>
>>36149111
>sounds like my life for the last 8 years, I haven't had a single relationship or talked to anyone outside my family in all this time, majority of it i've been a shut in

you need help, lad

its never too late
>>
>>36149106

Lad, for the love of christ don't get married unless you are certain that you will have children.

Marriage makes it a massive hassle to split up, that has benefits for family stability if you have children, but if you don't, schlomo steinberg will just be rubbing his hands in a couple of years when you get divorced.
>>
File: 1336956680589.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1336956680589.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>That shameful feel when you sneak out of bed with your gf to fap to gay porn
>>
File: 1491581880645.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1491581880645.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>>36149163
i'm trying, it seems almost impossible to break out though and I'm scared of commiting to anything cause I'm scared of wasting yet another year, but with that fear I'll end up doing nothing again so yeah.

I don't even consider relationships or friendships a possiblity right now, I just want a reason to wake up and something to give meaning to life and to live on my own
>>
>>36149210
I know what you mean lad. But we're thinking about living in the US and I am the one with the visa, so there's an extra reason.

I'm not going to propose for a while anyway. Going to see how the rest of this year pans out.
>>
>>36149219
it better be interracial gay porn or you're going on the secret list of international RACISTS
>>
File: 140433455555.png (124KB, 2046x674px) Image search: [Google]
140433455555.png
124KB, 2046x674px
Them damn chinks sure do give good customer service
>>
>>36149220
>, it seems almost impossible to break out though

i know your feeling but it can be done if you stay committed. just think how strong you will be once you get through this hardship. i think you need to work on your self before you consider have a relationship with another person. you need to slowly work on yourself as your doing now. you have started running havent you and exercising, this is a great step foward and even though im just someone on brit feel and you dont know me, i am proud of you.
>>
stefania ferrario desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_vffKO8_no
>>
>>36149300
Aww. She even got a fake non chink name.
>>
>>36149300
That reminds me, I bought an E3 flasher from Hong Kong.
My PS3 is currently sitting disassembled, I hope it works.
>>
>>36149278

A visa is a good reason, but the idea of getting married for love makes my blood boil.

I've almost been best man twice, both times the groom split up a month or so before they were due to get married. Just imagine how fucked they would both be if they actually went through with it.
>>
>>36149300
what website are you on lad? i dont even know what the fuck i am reading
>>
File: e5.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e5.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>36149321
not sure strong is the word I'd use but I'll sure feel relived if I manage to actually somehow salvage something from my life. Thankyou for the kind works anon

>>36149300
ask "her" out, sounds like "she" likes you
>>
>>36149364
Aliexpress lad
>>36149337
that's a given these days, usually it's some indian in call centre saying his name is Paul or John
>>
>>36149300
>tfw no chink gf who gives a fake name when giving customer service
Feels bad, lads
>>
>>36149300
why is she so nice and caring. i think i am falling in love
>>
>>36149561
It's Poleaboo doing his night job.
>>
W-will the next generation of robots take care of us oldfags when we're old men? Maybe fund a "retired" NEET care home?
>>
>>36149594
made me giggle, lad.
>>
>>36149634
I assumed we just killed ourselves when we got bored of living.
>>
>>36149647
I should have killed myself long ago if that were the case
>>
Is there an old man pepe/helper?
>>
File: 14901248933.jpg (31KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
14901248933.jpg
31KB, 399x388px
>>36149672
of course lad, there's a pepe for every situation
>>
>>36149395
welcome, lad.

sometimes i day dream about helping you, lads. maybe i will do one day, when i manage to become a wiser, more capable individual.
>>
File: 1475261883568.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1475261883568.png
44KB, 658x662px
>>36149672
Helper is still a young lad
>>
just used faceapp and transformed myself into a girl, might have a wank to that later its better than I expected
>>
>need to be up for work in 4 hours
>i'm up playing persona

you can take the robot of NEETdom but you can't take NEETdom out of the robot
>>
File: VARG.jpg (59KB, 602x690px) Image search: [Google]
VARG.jpg
59KB, 602x690px
>>36149921
This would be a bad idea
>>
>30 yrs old
>still dont masterbate to anything with a real penis in it
Who else here /reallynotgay/?
>>
>>36150020
What do you mean by 'real' penis? A dildo is still pretty homosex lad.
>>
File: My peanus weenus feels strange.jpg (46KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
My peanus weenus feels strange.jpg
46KB, 455x600px
>>36149921
I made girl me once and fapped to it several times. Enjoy yourself, lad.
>>
>>36149921
Hope you enjoy the chinks having all your info
>>
>>36150058
Watching a girl dildo herself is a million miles away from watching a lad dicking a girl. I dont have to think 'oh god he's gonna pull out and cum on her face in a minute'
>>
>>36150086
>tfw dont even have a smartphone so avoid that kind of de-generacy
>>
>>36150086
I don't have any info saved on my phone really
>>
i have friend who is 25 and he does not own a phone or have ID.

what do you lads think of this?
>>
>>36150109
but you have a computer made by chink parts lad
>>
>>36150150
>what do you lads think of this?
Based.
>>
>>36150150
Admirable tbqh, I'm 19 so grew up all my life with phones, got my first one when I was like 6. Can't ever see myself not having one
>>
>>36150150
I only recently got one at mid 23. I didn't need one before that cause I was a shut in but i'm at least trying to go outside now and it makes that slightly more tolerable
>>
>>36150297
Phones are the ultimate robot tool lad, I just browse shit on mine to avoid awkward conversation
>>
IT'S REAL NIGGA HOURS WHO TF UP?

SMASH DAT MF LYKE BUTTAN!
>>
>>36150345
im smashing tha like button me, kid

ya get me
>>
>tfw someone uploaded 250gb siterip of angela white and now i need to download it all and sort out which vids to keep and delete.
>>
>>36150150
Ew...so creepy.
>>
Sister is on the sofa talking in her sleep about /Goodfellas/ ffs
>>
>>36150410
She looks like something from the pages of Nuts.
>>
>>36150459
IDK what that is i never read a magazine old man.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170409-204258~2.png (1MB, 775x1288px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170409-204258~2.png
1MB, 775x1288px
really don't want to go into work today, i'm probably going to call in sick.
>>
>>36150433
I know what you mean lad. I am lying next to my girlfriend now and she is saying "Augustine...Augustine" in her sleep.
>>
>>36150431
why is it creepy?

ori
>>
Has anyone ever received an non-spam email in their spam box? It makes me cringe every time a company tells me to make sure I check my spam box
>>
>>36150506
Really fucking tempted, but its a short week and I skived off a bit last week
>>
>>36147921
>Akita_Imokko_Ebina-chan
this is really cute, can see what Ebinalad sees in her
>>
>tfw I'll never have kids who hang on to my lower leg as I walk
>>
>>36150702
It will happen if you manage to reproduce
>>
>>36150508
That's exactly what my sister was saying. Strange
>>
>>36150774
If but I won't
>>
>>36150508
>>36150800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_2AdinfqrA
>>
>>36150551

>receiving e-mails

see yourself out, social butterfly
>>
>47 have posted in this thread
It's weird, sometimes I feel like there's 20 of us here, max.
>>
Go to bed, lads.

originally
>>
>>36151095
threads stay up for hours though, theres probably people who only post once and leave.

probably less than 20 of us here on a night for certain
>>
Drinking ice tea straight out of the fridge jug.
>>
>>36151148

i wish i could, im addicted to staying up until 6am, for some reason i feel like im missing something or wasting the night if i go to bed before morning
>>
>>36147931
I hope my diazepam gets here today
>>
>>36151236
Off the dank web lad? Hope you got pharma shit.
>>
Haven't showered in 6 days. Kind of looking forward to showering later.
>>
>>36151340

I enjoy this too, showing every day or every other day is shit, you can really appreciate having a good wash if you wait a week or so
>>
>>36151364
>>36151340
Wish I could do this. I have horrible body acne even if I shower everyday.
>>
>>36151405
Does showering definitely make it worse? I shower so little because it makes my acne worse.
>>
>>36151425
>Does showering definitely make it worse?
I dont see how. I only use neaurogen body wash and shit like that.
>>
>>36151425
You're not closing your pores afterwards that's why. You need to rinse with cold water to do so.
>>
>when /britfeel/ turns into queer eye for the straight guy
>>
>>36151455
I do that, it does help. I also have pretty bad eczema that gets aggrevated by showers.
>>
>>36151476
Better than polishits.
>>
>tfw no gf who helps me fight my acne
>>
>>36151540
>tfw no gf who wants to make you a better person in general

I was informed women like fix-em-ups.
>>
>>36151540
>tfw no gf to help me keep my room organised
>>
>>36151540
>tfw no gf to help me hide the bodies
>>
>>36151661
>tfw no gfs body to hide
>>
>>36151682
>tfw nobodies gf to hide in the bushes watching
>>
>>36151175
>ice tea
Nice. Only good thing about summer.

>>36151540
>tfw no shitposting partner gf
>>
>>36151709
>tfw no gfs bush to wash
>>
GO
TO
BED
LADS

ORIGINALLLY
>>
>>36151824
No. I don't want to sleep. Then I'll have to wake up
>>
>>36151824

weve already told you no, you go to fucking bed if you love it so much, us lads are hardcore...r...right lads?
>>
File: 1344087090939.png (48KB, 255x228px) Image search: [Google]
1344087090939.png
48KB, 255x228px
>>36151824
>not being on nuclear watch
The first bombs will strike us in the early hours.
>>
>>36151894
If only they'd come now
>>
>>36143649
Well considering I'm a 1/10, probably
>>
Imagine if a nuke dropped and your last minutes were on 4chan.

What would you post before you became a nuclear shadow?
>>
>>36151956
>What would you post before you became a nuclear shadow?
Traps are gay
>>
>>36151956

id post my deepest, darkest secret complete with my full name and address
>>
>>36151894
This

gonna be fucking disappointed if i look out of the window and see mad max, check the thread and it's not an Apocalypse Edition
>>
In the event of an Apocalypse of any kind I would unironically post on here for as long as possible. Like that NEET from world war z.
>>
>>36151894
Should I look at the explosion or just wait to be erased by nuclear fire?
>>
>>36152090
Wait to be erased by nuclear fire
Looking at the explosion would probably blind you
>>
>>36151956
Traps aren't gay.
>>
>>36152112
God forbid I spend my last fractions of a second blinded instead of staring at 4chan.
>>
>>36152153

You might miss an epic get
>>
>>36152153
There is a risk the nuclear fire doesn't reach you. You wouldn't want to wondering around the irradiated wasteland unable to kill yourself while blind
>>
>>36151249
all boxed

bit apprehensive because last time i wound up addicted
don't really want to go through withdrawal again
but I also can't function without it
>>
>>36152192
Fair point. I'd heard that if you can see the explosion then it's already too late. I'd forgotten about those scientists looking at the nuclear tests though. They had some dope ass goggles iirc.
>>
>>36152217
I've heard it's if the explosion is larger than your thumb then the explosion will hit
>>
>>36151956
"Hot enough for ya wagies?" and this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq-e8DWtzvE
>>
>>36152201
I cant risk taking it anymore. I always end up doing something epically retarded.
>>
>>36143561

Just finished watching Life, lads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeLsJfGmY_Y

8/10 the plot twist at the end made it great. Take that roastie hehehe
>>
>>36152281
Yeah, but just think of how far away you'd have to be for the mushroom cloud to look smaller than yr thumb.
>>
>>36152606
http://www.afdah.bz/watch-life-online/

Link here if anyone wants to watch it to kill some time.
>>
File: 1458379408715.png (119KB, 409x392px) Image search: [Google]
1458379408715.png
119KB, 409x392px
this is pretty random, but this made me laugh like a madman.

https://twitter.com/brycelacy/status/850740123566317569

it's a tweet, a picture of 2 black men in military uniform that were serving in vietnam. the tweeter is looking for the 2nd guy, the one next to his father in the picture.

the amount of people that think he's looking for his own father, presumably because he's black and it's a stereotype, is hilarious.
>>
10 sunlight medals in 5 hours
only 20 more to go
>>
A new thread just in time

>>36153298

>>36153298
>>
hey people I just woke up from the most horrific nightmare that has left me thankful to be alive and I think it's my subconscious telling me to calm down

I'm on holiday with family but I'm stressed out about having to prepare 2 hours of material for a radio show I just landed which needs to include a bunch of unreleased material I don't have, so I have to message a lot of people to get exclusives for it and only have <20 minutes ready right now and have just over a week to sort it out whilst I'm travelling around france

meanwhile I have cuts on the end part of my fingers that haven't healed up for about 2-3 months now no matter how many plasters I put on them and it's lowkey got me paranoid that if they don't heal up the skin will rot and I'll lose my fingers

meanwhile between the current holiday and the next one I might meet up with an ex I really like who initiated things and ended things and now we're suddenly hanging out on great terms again and I'm getting worried about my dick not working if she decides to invite me over to hers

meanwhile I have no money to afford going out or doing anything so I'm trying to think of the budget for this potential ex meetup

meanwhile I owe the radio station owners money for the radio slot I can't give them since I need to reset my online banking account so I need to reset that and give myself even less money to work with once it's transferred

meanwhile I need a proper job to afford to live a decent life but I have no time to job search whilst I'm supposed to be on holiday having fun and the one day I'm briefly back in the UK I'm going to see an ex who might want to be strictly friends now

meanwhile I have eczema so I have cuts all over my face I'm trying to resist scratching so it can heal up for the sake of the ex but it's hard to resist scratching when I'm stressing about all this shit

and then...
>>
>>36153309
I started dreaming that me and this very laddish close friend person I don't even have in real life started getting tracked down by essentially slenderman. this thin figure would appear, point in another direction, then this other hooded figure would appear right in front of us with a red line smiling mouth and then something horrible would happen, can't remember what now

at some point we started thinking the solution was we had to physically cut away at their spiritual presence whilst starving them of attention so we went to the bathroom and started chopping away at ourselves, mostly our fingers and it seemed to work, they suddenly disappeared

but it didn't matter because somehow these things framed us for some horrific murders, suddenly the other friend dude was gone, so I had to go explain to my family I was probably gonna get arrested for shit they don't understand, broke down crying in front of them, and then suddenly this creature appeared again, I ran outside, it was raining down heavily, a bunch of cop cars were there to arrest us (the friend was suddenly back)

but then I got back into talking with one of the cops, he explained this was all an elaborate set piece, me and the friend sat down and started thinking things through. and then we realized all those figures we saw were literally blow-up dolls put up by other mates as a reference joke to some video game urban myth that looked oddly similar to minecraft. we got really high, started joking about imagining if it was real, then I guess we started taking it seriously and yeah started perceiving this joke as something way more sinister
>>
>>36153309
>>36153477
I'm awake now and yeah fucking hell that dream was intensely scary and I'm feeling very chill now. My subconscious can get utterly bonkers lol, I think it's just tryna tell me I need to relax, I can solve most of these problems myself quite easily, and the (ex) ones I can't do a thing about can be solved by just not worrying about it so much.

also I think from reading back these messages I'm seeing maybe I have some deeper issues than I thought I did, just recovered from on and off periods of depression from the last 2 years and I've been feeling very happy these last few months, but I guess I gt more worried about little things than I want to let on.

What'd you lads think is wrong? Anxiety?
Thread posts: 512
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.