[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

your biggest feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: C7sMLLOVQAA39cV.jpg (80KB, 900x863px) Image search: [Google]
C7sMLLOVQAA39cV.jpg
80KB, 900x863px
i don't know why i can't do anything. it's like there's an invisible wall on everything i want to do. i give up before even trying. i want to learn how to draw, but i don't even take the first step. i just sit here looking at my tablet, thinking about how nice it would be if i could just make myself use it.

this goes for everything. i spend most of the day either laying in bed or sitting in the shower. those are comfy places for me. if i get challenged by i want to go run away and sit in the shower. i can't remember the last time i didn't completely waste a day.

give me your heaviest feels right now. i want to know whats going on with you guys.
>>
i feel obligated to respond to your waifu with some serious feelz tonnage but i haven't the spirit for it

maybe my distressing feel du jour is even 2DbestD can't move me these days
...but maybe that is for the best
>>
>>36142322
Let me tell you how to not feel like you wasted a day.
Make something
Design something
Put the stuff from your mind on paper
Small things are fine
Clean up or something
Create
>>
File: Future-Man-Looking-300x297.jpg (22KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
Future-Man-Looking-300x297.jpg
22KB, 300x297px
Same here. My worst feels have always been about competence, i never was much of a >tfw no gf guy until i started coming here.

I dont want to live a mediocre existance doing boring mediocre shit and barely wanting to live until i die of old age or disease. I dont want to be another grey blob out of 7+ billion grey blobs. I want to do something exceptional, accomplish some kind of extraordinary feat. The worst feel is knowing that i will never be able to fullfil those dreams
>>
>>36142779
but i can't make myself do anything

that was the whole point of the post
>>
>>36142322
That's called depression anon.
>>
File: oh no more optimism.png (185KB, 456x480px) Image search: [Google]
oh no more optimism.png
185KB, 456x480px
Between OCD, BPD, and all the other obligations I have - school, work, the few friends I genuinely need in order to get out of my head - I feel as though I never have any control of my life. I just float between begrudgingly doing various things I never wanted to do in the first place, and trying in vain to keep even the slightest bit of control over my own mind.

But then, I guess I don't want to do anything anyway. I don't want anything besides not doing anything, if that makes sense.

Even dying is difficult. It's too much. It's all too much.
>>
>>36143370
>>36142322
I know this feel OP. Even the shower thing, it's nice to just lock yourself in the bathroom and sit under the hot water for ages.

I've been able to do some things. Are you sleep deprived? My problem was that I was so tired all the time I couldn't focus on anything. Now I drink one or two cups of coffee a day and sleep as much as I need and it's a lot easier to start things. Still, I feel that invisible wall.

Right now my heavy feel is getting a job. I'm running out of money and have a month left. I don't know why nobody will respond to my applications. It's really bad. I might be homeless soon. I don't know, the wall is pressing back against me whenever I try to apply for jobs, there's so much red tape to move through and it's incredibly discouraging. Sign up for this new website after you signed up for the website you found a link to it on, upload your resume and then rewrite your resume in the blank spaces below, then write us a cover letter explaining why you want to work for our amazing company. An hour of agonizingly mind numbing work for a 90% chance to be ignored because the hiring manager decided his nephew Chad should get the job instead.
>>
>>36142322
iktf OP. It's not even that I enjoy other things over the things I want/need to do. When I could be working I just stare at my computer screen for hours, doing nothing or looking through my steam library as if some new magical game is going to appear.

This started in highschool and I never got rid of it.
>>
File: goebbels.png (476KB, 693x798px) Image search: [Google]
goebbels.png
476KB, 693x798px
Goebbels describes my feels most accurately.
>>
File: 1490912204522.jpg (638KB, 520x6730px) Image search: [Google]
1490912204522.jpg
638KB, 520x6730px
The picture with the soldier who looks traumatized will honestly upset me all the time, and I think about it alot
>>
>>36143488
is this what it feels like? it's not like what i read about other people with depression
>>
Yeah same with me man. I'm almost finished uni but my grades have been slipping because i just cant do anything. And i haven't applied for any jobs so I'm probably gonna be homeless when i finish. I wish i could learn some discipline. Then everything would be ok.
>>
>>36142322
I feel nothing but betrayal and defeat.

I was raised and told from birth that Im a racist oppressor, in reality I have always lived in poverty. I only have the abundance of food and water to be thankful for.

I wanted to be born into a proud, strong and expansive race where I can be myself and be free and have genuine love all around me, but my race is withering. We're defeated, and then the enemy lies and makes us the perpetrators, and that is how history will remember us.

"Our women" have betrayed us and will continue to.

I can't tell anyone what I really feel because to everyone else I've encountered it's weakness and blackpill, but I don't see anything really changing.

My only hope is Mars but I know that'll be taken away from us too.

What a world.
>>
i don't want my thread to die, so i'll give it one bump.
>>
>>36145957
Why? This is a thread of misery.
>>
>>36144448
so you don't have any actual problems only /pol/ has convinced that as a white male in a first world country you are the most oppressed "person" there is. Got it.
>>
>>36146348
You know it baby, I'm a White guy therefore incapable of suffering and have no feelings or existence of my own. I totally have power, prestige and the ability to socially do whatever I want in my society.

Eat shit you fucking brainwashed monkey.
>>
>>36146348
by the way, the majority of white guys may be pussies but I will savage the fuck out of you if you refer to me as "white male" to my face. Not even kidding. I will walk the walk.

I'm a white man. Try to deprive me of my existence and get whaled in the fucking throat, not LARP here.
>>
>>36146309
when you're suffering you want others to fall as low as you
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.