[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck are these feels!?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

For the longest time I only wanted pussy, not that I seeked it out, but it was the only valuable thing a woman could offer me cause everything else I came into my own or through actual friends and oddly me having that mindset worked in my favor. That was me at 19. Not bradlike in looks but in mindset and I wasn't drowning in pussy but I had results. Fast forward to 26 and all I can fucking think about now is how lonely I am, for fucks sake I used to be 100% content with being alone and doing shit on my own and not relying on anyone aside from my parents and a sparse handful of friends, now I'm fucking lamenting every night cause I dont have someone to call my own and wishing to meet a woman who can bring more to the table than vagina (which they almost never do). What the fuck is happening to me bros? This shit has been growing on my mind for the past 3 yrs and I'd like answers to start solving this shit.
>>
That post is a Very long One op
>>
>>36141259
I know, I'm on mobile and spacing is shit cause it keeps backspacing by accident, sorry bout that
>>
File: 1491059947909.jpg (706KB, 767x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1491059947909.jpg
706KB, 767x1366px
>>36141216
i feel you doug. I'm actually no longer attracted to traditionally hot girls, I want a good personality and cute face and them not be fat that's all
>>
>>36141354
I'm lowkey scared man cause while I want these things, I also swallowed the red pill this year and seeing women show their true nature time and time again makes this shit the most horrid torture.
>>
File: 1490346517974.jpg (464KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1490346517974.jpg
464KB, 2000x1333px
>>36141404
Which red pill desu? there are many, I'd say the only one's worth taking are those with a sum positive on you're life.
>>
>>36141463
Mostly the ones on the repetitive and underlying method nature of women, if there's some positive red pills on them I'd love to read it to maybe get a different pov
>>
File: 1490664130145.jpg (261KB, 1191x842px) Image search: [Google]
1490664130145.jpg
261KB, 1191x842px
>>36141590
That the underlying nature of women is to be subservient to men. They do select the mates but if you can manipulate them what's the problem? You just gotta be confident right? How could you not be confident around women, they are naturally pathetic creatures, why should you care about what they think. They are inferior in every way and they know that, they are the ones who should be insecure not you. The douche bag chad meme is real because those men realize they are above women and don't become "a nice guy", IE the desperate guy who'll put the women they want before themselves. If you know the nature of women, channel your dislike of women into disregard, and use that as confidence
>>
>>36141865
any way to use that disregard without having sexual wants leak in? I've been doing well with not putting them on a pedestal but its alittle hard to treat something as absolute garbage when you want something from them. A guy I can treat like absolute shit, I woman I can just act like a douche, but I know to have the ultimate success with them I would need to treat them as lower shit than how I treat guys, havent really stumbled upon how to do that yet. I'd say maybe social ineptitude or my 2 year dry spell. kinda hard to exactly pinpoint your issues when so many things can attribute to it.
>>
>>36141865
that's why I posted this, cause at one point I had this mindset and then I lost it >_>
>>
>>36142030
>>36141992
Sound's generic but work on yourself, If you're a dropout neet with no hobbies you're gonna have to trick yourself into thinking your're great. It should be more than a mindset, hopefully it's a reality. As for sexual want's idk, that should be a driving force for why you go after them in the first place not a detractor, it's probably a fine balance.
>>
>>36142421
that's why I'm going back in the fall, being a dropout when you already dont have shit going for you is one of the stupidest things you can do, plus I'm quitting weed next month so I need something to suck up my free time
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.