[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want the NEET life back. For 11 years i tried to fix my life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1484832259899.png (202KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1484832259899.png
202KB, 540x304px
I want the NEET life back.
For 11 years i tried to fix my life
I took an apprenticeship in logistics so i could get a job pretty much anywhere
worked every weekend in a club for the last 5 years to get some extra money and be more social
and finnaly i moved out into my own appartment.

And now i feel like an even worse fuckup then before. I disconnected from all my old friends becouse i never had time
i am still everyones punching bag
especcialy at work and i am still no good with woman. I lost pretty much all entusiasm i had for my hobbys becouse the very thought of dealing with those hypocrite assholes at work next morning puts me into a shitty mood for the rest of the day.
I thought i was lonely misserable and pathetic before but i had no fucking idea.
>>
>i am still everyones punching bag

Sounds like this is your biggest problem? Could you eleborate?
>>
File: 1475703914149.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1475703914149.png
17KB, 882x758px
Got fired some days ago after many years trying to get better in life.

My job fucked my mental health and i spent years tired at night doing jack shit because of the next day anxiety dread.

Now i'm just waiting to get another job although i dont want it.

Neet life is fucking great, problem is the money.

Wageslave life is fucking horrible.

Life is an endless cycle of shit.

That's why men cling to their wives and childre n, to have and external stupid animal instinct purpose to their wageslave lives.
>>
>>36141133
i just feel like people at work go out of their way to make things more dificult for me.
They are actually messing things up on purpose just so they have me clean up their work place. Off course not without watching me and poking fun at me for a few minutes before leaving 30 minutes earlier. They have me help out for a week in another section becouse someone calls in sick. They dont explain shit to me but then complain when i am behind. of course i am not going to do a job as good as the other guy that has been doing this shit for 15 years. Also whenever someone mixes something up in production (spices for example i work for Nestle) they always find a way to blame me for it even if i am not even in the same hall.
I dont have to tell you how working in a club surrounded by chads and stacys is going to turn out for a small nerdy guy with glasses.

I didnt give a shit for a long time becouse i thought i just had to pull through this but i can see now this is never going to end.
>>
>>36141221
OP here i feel you.
It feels like this cyrcle of bullshit abuse and deadend decisions just sucks out everything possitive i had. Atleast while i amm sober.
But getting high or drunk everyday just to cope with live and telling myself
>>Well thats just how it is
is going to bring a whole more problems in.
>>
>>36141576
It's all because of how you look. You don't project power with your appearance and behavior. So instinctively they think they can fuck you over.
>>
>>36141857
I realised that in school already but its true.
So should i just shave my head and get a tatoo on my face? Or wear a necklace made out of ears all day?
I would love to just punch someone in the face so they can see that there are lines they should not cross. But i live in Germany. I do that once and i will instantly get fired no matter the circumstances and shit will stay on my record permantly.
Maybe i should just do that so i have an excuse to not get another shitassjob.
>>
>>36142139
>So should i just shave my head and get a tatoo on my face? Or wear a necklace made out of ears all day?

>But i live in Germany

Get a new job, wear a kippah, nobody can fuck with you now.
>>
Hartz4 und der Tag gehoert dir.

Apply for welfare, idiot.
>>
This is what i call "the cycle"
>Be poor NEET with all the time and energy of the world but not money so you can't ask women out, go to events with friends or buy nice things
>Get a job and a have a lot of money to ask girls out, go out with friends and buy nice things
>Turns out you don't have time for dates/going out and when you do have time you just want to sleep and rest
>Quit job because of this
>When your money runs out repeat from stage 1
>>
>>36141095
if you have any money to do it just buy some land and start doing nature shit. its what im saving up for
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.