[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 5 seconds to convince me why I should settle for chads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1491121309667s.jpg (4KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
1491121309667s.jpg
4KB, 212x249px
You have 5 seconds to convince me why I should settle for chads scraps instead of MGTOW when I'm in my late 20s
>>
>>36141048
I mean, if you're already a bitter, miserable virgin, what will MGTOW offer you? Solidarity?
Nothing, besides giving you an echo chamber to maybe make you feel better about your shitty choices in life.
>>
>>36141113
What will some used up whore offer me? Boring missionary sex once a month and a depletion of my financial resources? Also my shitty choices? How fucking new are you? Get real faggot.
>>
>>36141048
>You have 5 seconds to convince me why I should settle for chads scraps instead of MGTOW when I'm in my late 20s
instead of MGTOW why not look into cute boys~
>>
>>36141048
MGTOW are sour grapes cucks and not a single one of them is truly happy, you can see that just by how hard they try to tell you they are. Not all women are chad's leftovers, just most of them.
>>
>>36141267
That's not the point, if these women never gave a shit about me in my young adulthood why should they expect me to want to settle with them after they've realized that they can't lock down a chad?
>>
>>36141338
They won't settle for you. They'd rather be crazy cat ladies than settle for the bottom 1% trash tier males.
>>
>>36141338
They don't expect (You) to settle for them. If you're that undersirable I assure you "they" don't expect or want anything from you at all. It's true it gets harder and harder to find a decent life partner as you age, but waiting won't make it easier. You're clearly lonely and lack social skills, but have also gone for pretty awful people if they were unwilling to give you a chance. Work on yourself and keep trying.
>>
>>36141397
Wrong, they always settle for the guys who end up being betabux.

But nice attempt to go on a tangent and divert the main argument, now I know you're wrong and I'm right :)
>>
I don't think mgtow is a choice. You don't actively avoid women, you just stop trying. I stopped trying. As far as I know, nobody cares.
>>
if you really didn't give a fuck about women you wouldn't put some retarded label on it, you'd just go about your daily routine and women wouldn't even cross your mind.

giving up women shouldn't be some big philosophy you commit yourself to, it should just be something that happens naturally as you discover their true nature.
>>
>>36141426
>Wrong, they always settle for the guys who end up being betabux.
No, not always. In fact not in most cases unless they have kids. Most older single women nowadays can lead economically independent, if lonely, lives.
>>
>>36141267
this, the catch is finding a chick who hasnt gone through a gauntlet of chads, every woman has atleast fucked with 1 or 2 before you.
>>
>>36141426
First of all, no, they won't settle for betabux, they make their own living. Second, your neetbux aren't enough to raise a family.
>>
>>36141451
Forget about trying to find a virgin. But it's very possible to find a girl who has had only one or two sexual partners, all in long term relationships.

But some autists still consider that "used goods".
>>
>>36141467
ohhh ya make their own living with that nice gender studies degree huh
>>
>>36141513
The pay gap is a myth, anon. A woman with a gender studies degree who was hired because of workplace diversity is probably making more than you unless you own a business.
>>
>>36141553
Poor trolling attempt desu lol
>>
>>36141513
More than you do with your neetbux.
>>
>>36141491
exactly, you find a virgin these days and if you do you dont even want her (trust me), I'd rather just end up with a chick who hasnt gone through 2 or 3 dozens of dicks
>>
>>36141113
>>36141197
>>36141267

There's an abnormally high number of roasties and beta normies on today. Every woman hate, MGTOW, and similar types of threads have been inundated with more of their rote shit posts than usual.
>>
>>36141649
roastie detected, i make a 6 figure salary but nice try
>>
>>36142042
>6 figure salary
>is still a bitter virgin that no girls want

Sure thing, buddy.
>>
>>36142141
That's the entire point of this thread you thick skulled mongoloid. I don't want to settle with chads scraps, learn to how to read you fucking nigger
>>
File: IMG_0957.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0957.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>36142141

do you like my home theatre poorfag? it sure does get lonely here when i refuse to settle for washed up whores
>>
>>36142464
Roasty status: Toasty

Good job anon
>>
>>36141048
Don't bother with 3D trash. I never did and I'm doing ok.
>>
>>36141048
you don't have to settle for them just fuck them to let them know not even betas will take them.
>>
>>36142252
Is that it? You require a girl to be a virgin? Then you will die alone. Except, why not ask your parents for an arranged marriage to a 14 year old?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.