[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General feels thread bonus points for gf-related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: a9rmj60_460s.jpg (48KB, 460x475px) Image search: [Google]
a9rmj60_460s.jpg
48KB, 460x475px
General feels thread
bonus points for gf-related
>>
>tfw finally found a qt girl I can talk to without sperging out
>we have the same interests
>she seems to like being around me
>was going to ask her out
>someone tells me she has a boyfriend
>thought these two were just friends because they don't act like they're dating

Fuck it, I might ask her out anyways; her bf is a salty beta. I think he knows I'm interested in her because he's kind of a dick towards me.
>>
>tfw I really want to go to an open mic comedy night that's near me but it's held in pub.
Pubs are too loud, filled with drunk bogans and I don't know if there's a drink minimum.
I just want to watch amateur stand-up people live and eat some nachos or something.
>>
>the particular emotion derived from failure to ascertain a female counterpart
>>
>>36142057
>bar holding open-mic
>thinks they'll be a drink minimum
>>
File: pppplll.jpg (28KB, 599x448px) Image search: [Google]
pppplll.jpg
28KB, 599x448px
>>36140369
>bonus points for gf-related

I have literally 0 experience with women, they treat me like subhuman, does it count as "feel"?

I just want to kill myself as fast as it's possible, but I don't want to hurt my family.
>>
File: captcha joke.png (100KB, 1156x600px) Image search: [Google]
captcha joke.png
100KB, 1156x600px
>>36140369
>tfw even if you get a qt to talk to you it doesnt mean you stand a chance
>>
>>36142127
I don't go outside often.
>>
>>36140814
move on despite what you here women don't just cheat on their boyfriends unless they are very very interested in a different guy.
>>
File: whatisitallfor.jpg (213KB, 746x718px) Image search: [Google]
whatisitallfor.jpg
213KB, 746x718px
>Tfw at a critical juncture in life.
>Tfw when you're still plagued by fear and indecision.
>>
I don't really know how to describe my feelings, but I gotta vent and none of my internet friends are online

I feel really lonely. I want someone to be around in real life. Physical affection would be great too. But I'm really nervous about meeting new people, and I'm a gross tranny who isn't even full time yet. So everything feels awkward. I'm also frustrated because I want to be something impossible. Shitty video games through my childhood poisoned my mind. I want to be heroic. But heroism is stupid in real life. It's also tough to feel like I'm not feminine for having these desires; women can be heroes, but it strikes a lot of people as odd when they try.

I want to find some guy with the same frustration as I have, the same ambition, someone to be partners with. Someone to hold and be held by. But... I'm kinda gross and undesirable, especially as I am now, so that's kind of off the table.

I dunno, this is a shitty rant. I know I sound like a faggot (in more ways than one). But I guess that's just the case.
>>
>>36142689
IDK man, I just find it kind of weird that she's never mentioned that they're dating in the couple months I've known her, especially considering how much we talk. My friend (the same one that said this girl had a bf) said he thinks her boyfriend is pretty pathetic and that she seems interested in me. Maybe he's just trying to be nice or maybe we're both just delusional. Should I just ask her straight up if she's single? As far as she knows, I don't know she's seeing anyone.
>>
>>36140369
Well, she finally excluded me from Steam Family Sharing or whatever this thing is called. I feel even emptier than before.
Still going to try and talk to her tomorrow. I don't know why, I'm just desperate at this point. Luckily, in our country there no such thing as a restraining order, so I can stalk her without violating the law.
But I still try not to bother her too much. Gonna go it stealth style, go full Naked Snake.
But before that I'll just sit in my room alone and cry.
>>
File: IMG_20170409_184158.jpg (438KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170409_184158.jpg
438KB, 1440x2560px
Finally make a move on my crush.. See pic. What do I say? I awkwardly said nothing for days which probably didn't help. Is this just straight up rejection? Or should I put the ball back in her court?
>>
I feel like there's this thing lurking in the back of my mind that sucks the joy out of things I usually like. It's rare I'm able to go a whole day without an episode of randomly losing interest in something I had been enjoying moments beforehand. It drains my energy and fills my head with even more negative thoughts than I've always had, and the ones I've always had have only gotten worse. I'm almost always lonely, even when I'm surrounded by friends. I wanna fall in love but know I'm not worth being with. I can't see a future for myself, and I'm sleeping more just to escape my own mind. I've turned to cutting myself, something I thought only edgy attention-whoring teenagers did, as a means of being able to cope with my thoughts and self-hate when I can't just sleep them away.

>>36143366
Being a tranny fucking blows.
>>
>can't get over ex gf
>find some other bitch
>still can't get over ex gf
She's not coming back and as much as I try it still hurts. She was so pretty ;_;
>>
>>36145650
I'm not expert but I think you should restart casually. Send some random text and look out for sings of interests.
>>
>>36145672
Are you me?

with oregano and pepperoni
>>
Fuck guys I think the last 2 days are a new bottom for my depression. I'd already reached the level of being a useless piece of shit, but now I can't enjoy anything as far as I can tell.
I try to watch a show or some anime to take my mind off it and turn it off in disgust (over nothing in particular) minutes later. I try going for a walk outside since the weather is objectively lovely, but even the gentle April sun is torture. Even music just makes me want to turn it off and take in complete silence, which I also hate.

So I slept all day yesterday and tried to study a bit this morning, now I can't sleep or get myself to do anything else either. Promised I wouldn't kms before finishing my degree, but what the fuck am I supposed to do? I just sit here listening to my brain tell me it hates everything, and can't find anything to do or experience that doesn't make me internally scream for it to stop. Fuck.
/blog
>>
>>36146041
Maybe. You planning on killing yourself in 8 years or less?
>>
>>36145672
I wanna give you a hug to make you feel better
But, like, not in a gay way or anything
T. Gross tranny
>>
File: image_42.jpg (64KB, 640x784px) Image search: [Google]
image_42.jpg
64KB, 640x784px
>match with qt on tinder
>really hit it off
>talk for 2 weeks
>break beta chain, ask for number
>gotit.mpg
>hang out with friend
>show him qt, laughs at me
>lul wut
>shes 16
>>
File: 1485387128087.gif (87KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
1485387128087.gif
87KB, 192x197px
>have to present a paper in front of 60 people tomorrow
>nervous as hell

Sometimes i feel like just not showing up at all and making some excuse later
>>
>>36146425
It's okay, anon. I'm just a guy who's secretly taking hormones, so it totally wouldn't be gay if we hugged. You sound like a nice person. I hope you're happy some day.
>>
File: 1479951725252.jpg (21KB, 505x550px) Image search: [Google]
1479951725252.jpg
21KB, 505x550px
>I've accepted that I'll most likely die a virgin and without ever experiencing real friendship but it doesn't make it any less shitty
>>
>>36146504
16's legal in many countries brah go for it
>>
File: 1483486377125.jpg (100KB, 730x730px) Image search: [Google]
1483486377125.jpg
100KB, 730x730px
>tfw at work and stack of paper work needs to be done
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.