[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else buy well worn panties, socks, shoes, etc from random

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 20151017_142714_resized.jpg (296KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
20151017_142714_resized.jpg
296KB, 1632x918px
Anyone else buy well worn panties, socks, shoes, etc from random college girls? So many of them are all for it. Good way to " experience " them without all the issues that come with seeking actual sex.
>>
>>36136671
I wanna sell my panties, bras, socks ect but I've heard you just get allot of guys asking for nudes and no sales, or guys buy your stuff then start stalking you and being agressive.
I'm bad for wearing the same pair of panties three or four days, same bra for...weeks?months? Until they break
>>
>>36136723
>I'm bad for wearing the same pair of panties three or four days, same bra for...weeks?months? Until they break
hot, how long do you wear same socks?
>>
>>36136723
then don't sell your shit to people
you can either choose to not have creeps come after you, or you can make money by exploiting their obsession
can't have you cake and eat it too
>>
>>36136723
post feet origami
>>
>>36136671
>So many of them are all for it.
Nigga you're going to get robots arrested with this bullshit.
>>
>>36136671
Whatever you say you pathetic fuck
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-09-09h38m30s105.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-09-09h38m30s105.png
1MB, 1280x738px
Jerk off instruction videos are easy to get off them too. Got this one off of fiverr
>>
>>36136723
Post a pic with your feet in socks.
>>
I thought about it but I realized there's literally no proof they even wore the panties. They probably made a mixed substance and pour/stain the gusset so it resembles the look and musk of their vaginal discharge. Probably ship over 50 panties a week to lonely betas. And by all means spend your money however you want. Just know you're possibly being exploited and scammed.
>>
>>36136671
That's not how you wear underwear!
>>
>>36137562
Why go through that trouble when you can just wear it once and sell it for twice what you bought it for?
>>
Bought a cute hoodie from a girl I met in one of these threads once, along with a few non-lewd timestamped pictures of her wearing it. She was really sweet about the whole thing given how creepy a thing that is to do. Wore it myself and was heartbroken when it eventually stopped smelling of her. Still have it and honestly don't regret it - it's cute and comfy and it was nice to feel close to someone for a while.

FWIW I know how pathetic I am. I've accepted that.
>>
Bought panties and a bottle of piss from someone. Worst post-wank comedown ever.
>>
>>36139048
i wanted to laugh at you but this just makes me really sad anon
>>
>>36139143
oh god this

I've bought 3 pairs of panties online in a fit of sexual desperation. every time I cummed I wanted to die but eventually I got the urge again

eventually my mum intercepted my third pair and I had to confess what I was doing. her only advice was "you've got to find a girlfriend"

thanks mum
>>
>>36136723
Well duh. I'm not just gonna buy your socks because you listed them. I would need to see some pics of your feet to see if I'm attracted to them.

Dumb roastie bitch.
>>
>>36137063
that looks scary - do you have better shots of that?
>>
>>36139482
>her only advice was "you've got to find a girlfriend"
Yeah. No shit. That's some muy bueno advice.
>>
>>36136723
same desu
I've worn the same panties for years until they're too small now and I wanna get rid of them
but at the same time
don't wanna get creeped on
>>
I've got some panties from my first and only gf. We started as an online couple and eventually met. The first night we met up I kept her panties and I still have them. This was over 5 years ago. I am finding it harder and harder to not pull them out, put them over my head, and go for a deep wank. Help me.
>>
S
a
u
c
e
pullease
>>
>>36139967
On the offchance that you're legit and would be willing to sell them to a grateful robot: Hi.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.